It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama = Antichrist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

How exactly does that link make one believe the guy is the anti-Christ? Just curious.

Is Michelle Obama his wife or some other relation?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
Thanks for the link.

How exactly does that link make one believe the guy is the anti-Christ? Just curious.

Is Michelle Obama his wife or some other relation?

I never said I believed he was the Anti-Christ. I am just responding to the demand for a link. Michelle Obama is his wife she is part of the CFR. The CFR is nefarious.

The Anti-Christ as I understand the legend. Will be very popular and charismatic (as Obama is) and offer solutions to the people that will end up putting man under tyranny.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
1 - raised as a muslim and schooled in a madrassa, hotbeds for radical islam.

This is false information.

Here's the truth

But it kinds messes up your Manchurian Candidate fantasy, so you might not like it.

To be clear, Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian
Furthermore, the Indonesian school Obama attended in Jakarta is a public school that is not and never has been a Madrassa.
These malicious, irresponsible charges are precisely the kind of politics the American people have grown tired of

Well, SOME Americans have grown tired of them. Some obviously just LOVE this crap.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
damn thats some image spoon
please dont do that again hehe

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I still didn't get my explination of the manturian candidate. Do you care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I hope this link makes the Manchurian Candidate analogy clear. BTW, one had to SEE and FEEL the 2004 D.N.C. speech Obama gave to comprehend. I do not know if a video is available.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 25-1-2007 by TheAvenger]

Ex

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Watch This

This is the 2004 Election Speech!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't really think that Obama is the anti-christ. He's simply the political equivalent of a genetically engineered super candidate by the Democratic party.

His run for the senate could not have gone any more perfectly than it had. You see what happened was the Republican's had put out a guy by the name of Jack Ryan. Now you see the name Ryan has a very very negative image here in Illinois due to the corrupt and scandalous former governor who was convicted not too terribly long ago. So as it was, Obama's unfortunate name wasn't as bad of a name to have as Ryan's. (speaking of funny names in this race we also had a Libertarian by the name of Jerry Kohn running) At least not in this state. But it gets better, part way through the campaign there was an opening of some child custody files which revealed a particularly damaging sex scandal. Thus due to a lot of bad attention concerning the scandal, and a loss of support from fellow Republicans Ryan dropped out of the race.

So what did the Republican's do? They sent in Alan Keyes, a guy from Maryland. Needless to say that didn't go over too well with the state's voters. When I looked into the man's background and discovered he wasn't even living in Illinois I determined that there was no way I would ever vote for such a candidate, and that's how it went with a lot of other voters. Not to mention the fact that Keyes actually likened abortion to terrorism, opposed direct elections of US Senators, and then likening voting for Obama to voting for the Nazi's. Such conservatism tends to be considered a little over the top no matter where you're from. But this was Illinois, one of the most liberal states in the union thanks to Chicago.

So with the Republican's first pick dropping out, and then Obama giving the keynote speech at the DNC, and then the Republicans sending in an out of state man to run against him is it really any wonder that he won with 70% of the vote?

And now with the story of how Obama came to become one of the three most famous (or infamous if you prefer) senator's currently in office, we have to wonder what the chance's are of such perfect luck. Anti-christ? I doubt it, but maybe that's just because I'm a Pastafarian. Political conspiracy? I get a gut feeling that this could be some sort of political conspiracy between the leaders of the Republican and Democratic parties.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Anyone got any more thoughts about this?

The media isn't talking about him as much as it had.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Am I correct in recalling the anti-christ receives & recovers from a mortal wound? If this guy does win the Presidency and is indeed the anti-christ , I am sure some idiot will give him the chance to prove the prophecy.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The anti christ is who your belief system hates and fears. It is a symbol that gives you the right to remain ignorant and attack other people's ideas as absolute evil.

It is the tool your leaders will use to kill your children in war.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
There is no “Anti-Christ.” The word Anti-Christ refers to a spiritual force or belief that is against Christ (the Messiah) as embodied by Jesus, the Son of God. Anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah has the spirit of Anti-Christ. The symbolic “beast” from Revelations and Daniel is a world government and most likely the man who leads it.

The reason that Mabus is refered to as the "anti-christ" is because when Nostramus wrote his texts, he used his own words to describe what he saw. i believe that it needs to be read and interpretted from the perspective of the writer. i really do like the definition you've given, but i don't think that the biblical context of the term in comparison to the Quatrains should be interpretted as the literally the same thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Obama may be many things. But Anti-Christ he is not. It's a silly notion. But I believe that this anti-christ, will be someone we all love. Which is what it actually says in the bible.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneOmac

Awesome speech. I can see now why so many love him. Barack is definitely an idealist. And maybe we need that right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Do you see how your opinion changed simply by watching a short video of him? This is getting scary now.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by shaneOmac]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dvh03

Originally posted by darkelf
There is no “Anti-Christ.” The word Anti-Christ refers to a spiritual force or belief that is against Christ (the Messiah) as embodied by Jesus, the Son of God. Anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah has the spirit of Anti-Christ. The symbolic “beast” from Revelations and Daniel is a world government and most likely the man who leads it.

The reason that Mabus is refered to as the "anti-christ" is because when Nostramus wrote his texts, he used his own words to describe what he saw. i believe that it needs to be read and interpretted from the perspective of the writer. i really do like the definition you've given, but i don't think that the biblical context of the term in comparison to the Quatrains should be interpretted as the literally the same thing.

This guy is correct Nostradamus used his own words it's not obama though not at all, he did see a black man though (unknown blk man)and mabus really meant sambo. They didn't know back then how to say black man.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
For those who are interested -
Obama is the Anti-Christ website

I didn't think he was .. but now I'm starting to wonder.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

(YAWNING) This thread is childish and filled with empty information and opinions. There is no anti-christ. Man is responsible for his own destruction which he is doing quite well. Obama is a great speaker and yes he will be the next President, but anti-christ? Come on... all this pondering could go towards more productive things.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yes. Our president SHOULD be a blubbering idiot who people don't like.

Obama IS the antichrist because he is far too charismatic and speaks in public too well. He HAS to be, ESPECIALLY after some lady made some famous 'Obama's followers more like a cult' remark.

She MUST be right, and mean that we ARE part of a cult. A cult supporting someone that speaks so well in public, we just KNOW he's the antichrist.

Hail Obama!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join