It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
We are the Sons of The Law of One. Our origins are traced back to the time of Atlantis. Through out time we have sat quietly in the shadows watching our enemies gain control of the world and build their infrastructure of war, greed and injustice. It is almost time for us, The True Guardians of The One to confront the workings of The Fallen and bring about The New Eden for The One.
Some of you may be sceptic or pay no attention to what has been said. To help you try and understand; take a look around you. Who has all the power? Who wages war? All sides of the battle are corrupted by their poison. They pull the strings on all sides. All war, all famine, all disease are of their making, so that they can gain wealth and power without the mainstream civilization taking notice. They have done it before and they are trying again. The first time defeated them, it was only a warning. We dispersed what was left of them to the four corners of The Earth: Asia, Egypt, Britain and The Americas. They have manipulated mankind once again into their sinful ways, and this time we will finish it once and for all. The Day of Judgment is near. Become at peace with yourself and believe in The True One.

-The Sons of The Law of One

What is The Law of One?
By W. T. Samsel

Lately, it seems I have been concentrating my writings primarily on the present state of our social, political and world situation. Perhaps this is due to the sense of urgency that I am feeling, which compels me to speak out on the true issues with which we should all be concerned at this time. I expend a lot of energy in this pursuit. While all of these things are extremely important at this time, perhaps I should reserve some of that energy and direct it towards what is of the utmost importance at this time, the reintroduction of the Law of One.

What is the Law of One? Where does one begin to explain something as complicated, and yet as simple, as the Law of One? Perhaps it is that something, which many people spend their entire lifetimes, trying to find. Maybe it is that something we are all looking for, without knowing what it is, or being able to define it. We remember it somehow, somewhere deep down inside. We have a longing for this, and search for it out there, in the physical world.

We carry within ourselves, soul memory of it. Soul memory is very different from our brain's facility for memory, for it is at the very core of our being. It is who we are, our talents and abilities; it is our nature and motivations. It is a part of our spiritual and physical make-up, and can be accessed through the practice of transcendental meditation. We do not have to keep running around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to find something that we cannot identify; to fill that need in us that we cannot describe. The One Law rings true for so many, because they have been carrying it within themselves, all along. What happens, is that their soul memory is awakened, and what follows is enlightenment and understanding. If there is something missing in Life, if the world around us doesn't make sense, could it be because the Law of One has been repressed throughout our recorded history? Could it be that the Law of One is the missing something in our lives, in our communities, in our civilization?

"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us the universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons close to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Albert Einstein.
Do not believe in impostors. For we are not a website, church or anything so simple.We also have nothing to do with "Aliens" or other planets. We are the Sons of GOD

join