It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda wierd..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ok, this is gonna come off a little wierd, but here go's... a while back, probably a good 10 months or so ago, i was reading the book the Montauk project. i was about 3/4ths the way through it when i quit reading it for a few weeks. (no family or friends knew of me reading the book...) anyways one day while i was at work i got a call on my cell phone. i have caller i.d., but it just read "call" when ringing. i answered and got a womans voice who asked for Preston Nichols..... i told her this wasnt him and she must have the wrong number..... BUT at the time i was thinking... who is preston nichols, and why does that name sound so familiar?? after a couple days i finally remembered that preston Nichols is one of the authors, a person involved in the government project. ( preston nichols. Al Bielek etc.) So after reading the book= if any of you have, you can tell why i was a little freaked out by the call. if i had only remembered who he was when i received the call, and not been at work.. i wonder what would have been said..??? It is just super strange, and yes you can call me a liar if you want, i know what i heard!! any insight??? also, you guys ever see the movie deja-vu?? kinda the same thing if you think about it.
it gives me the chills still. any info would be greatly appreciated!!

[edit on 1/18/0707 by hoofhearted2]

[edit on 1/18/0707 by hoofhearted2]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't like him - the way he talk's and wank's off his ex PTSD Monarch Survivor's is extremely disgusting.

A boon to us all in the psych fraternities.

Basically he's a pervert and he picks up on the vulnerable.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Preston Nichols is not that rare of a name. Have you looked in your local phone book to see if a Preston Nichols is listed and if you have similar phone numbers? Might have just been a misdial. Sometimes a wrong phone number is just a wrong phone number.

new topics

join