It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
OK, the way I see it, here are the possibilities

1. DK is Lying knowingly trying to deceive us.

2. It May be possible that the old man DK spoke about was a disinformation agent.

3. The old man worked with some top secret stuff and felt guilt, so he confessed what he knew in his deathbed.

DK seems very confident in what he believes, and he also doesn't seem to care if we believe if it will happen or not, so I would throw #1 out.

If the old man was a disinformation agent, then nothing is going to happen.

If the old man knew something we don't, and S@#t starts to happen, the we will know it wasn't a bluff.

So the way I see, just sit back and enjoy the ride, if weird stuff starts to happen, I will see you all on the other side
, if nothing happens by the given date, then life will go on as usual.

Remember, have a healthy amount of skepticism.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Humble, that in essence is it.

I care niether way if any one listens or acts on what i have said or will say.

I had this information, and have acted on it. I could not of carried it for the years it was carried and not spill it or act on it. trust me, alot of arguments went into the pot about do we / do we not warn others before i came to ATS and posted this subject and used the D4rk Kn1ght tag online.

Knowing that it is soon to unfold, making myself a nice and safe area to fall back to and live along with a small group of others, and knowing that I could of used a medium to get a warning out to people would not of been conductive to a good nights sleep, as it proved to be.

guilt, and guilt alone made me start my warning thread, and continued guilt makes me keep on answering peoples questions.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Having had some limited experience with, shall we say, Unusual "circumstances", I wonder if we may All be allowing our "fears" to get the better of us Now?

I seems to me that any group or entity in possession of the kind of "technology" that would make such a mass communication possible would have Greater motivation to broadcast Reassuring, calming messages of Peace, Cooperation, Tolerance and "Universal Brotherhood".

The obvious implication being that it would be far easier to control a popultion, for whatever ends may be, if you have gained that populations' willful and participatory cooperation by promising them their greatest desire. Coercion from/through fear ultimately requires constant supervision; no fun for the controlling party.

Coercion by reward, or at least the promise of reward is self-policing and sustainable; just consider the power of organized religion.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I can see where your coming from with that idea, and i wish it was true.

But just look at the world around you. See any peaceful nations that are powerful? nope me neither.

USA / Russia / China / UK ect ect filled with peace loving people in power? nope didn't think so either.

Are they hate filled power hungry people run by corporate greed? yes they are.

In an utopian world we would have cars running on water because oil compaines cared about the environment, planes that flew most of their flights in space because it was faster and less damaging to the environment, people that didnt have to starve because the real powerful countries didnt spend trillions on war, they spent it on food and homes for the hungry and homeless.

We live in a hate filled, hate run world, and, if they keep getting their way, its only going to get worse....Oh and don't forget they actually WANT alot less of us...they even said it themselves.

Cheers. DK

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So why don't you give us a taste of the forbidden fruit you are concealing. If you started this thread to get things off your chest, then you should know that you relenquish zero guilt if your theory comes true and you could've saved people by offering your credible information, instead of conjecture. You don't help that way, you just tease, which may be worse.

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I really cannot be making myself clear about this.

Their are living, breathing people who are related to the person who divulged this information. he has a surving wife, children, and grand children.

Keeping it really simple, his ID stays very very off topic.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
ID has nothing to do with it. Something that could cause joe blow to find him credible. That's all!

AAC

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I really cannot be making myself clear about this.

Their are living, breathing people who are related to the person who divulged this information. he has a surving wife, children, and grand children.

Keeping it really simple, his ID stays very very off topic.

Not sure which part of the above you missed, so ill post it again for you.

Im not being rude, but it is not for forum consumption.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
So why don't you give us a taste of the forbidden fruit you are concealing. If you started this thread to get things off your chest, then you should know that you relenquish zero guilt if your theory comes true and you could've saved people by offering your credible information, instead of conjecture. You don't help that way, you just tease, which may be worse.

AAC

DK, has offered as much info, dates and causes, that is required.

No evidence will be enough evidence to convince us, no matter what he pulls from the hat.

Its my view that the sh!t will hit the fan whether it be by the means described by DK, or some other unpresidented man made catastrophe.

I don't have to believe his specific version to see where the human race is headed.

No disrespect DK, but I hope we are both wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Finally, I found the old thread that was about a UFO video that matches the description that DK talked about would be the sign he is looking for. Here is the thread from June 2005, but most of the links are broken.

Amazing new UFO Footage, June 8 Phoenix

This is an article that has a picture from the video. Unfortunately, to see the video you have to log in as a member.

www.azfamily.com...

Just in case I saved the picture and uploaded it on ATS so it won’t disappear.

It was determined later to be computer generated and a hoax, but I found it coincidental.

What do you think DK? Have you seen this picture before?

edit: I forgot to mention in the video it shows the balls of light coming together to form a circle and the one in the middle gets brighter.

[edit on 1/21/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
hmmmmmm, interesting stuff Hal9000, well spotted, look faward to hearing from DK on that one

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
hal9000.
now thats a very interesting image you have found there, and thanks for posting the explanation along with it.

Now, I have to admit I have never seen that video before, and have absolutely no explanation about how or why it is identical to what I am watching out for. It, for want of a better word, has me stumped.

Thanks again for the piccie and info Hal9000.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Now Hal9000,
I found another one extremely similar to that one, also a proven fake, and again on rense and i'll add a screen shot thats featured as well.

Now, i have absolutley no explanation at all for this - None what so ever. Its actually very disturbing for me to see these fake images. I wish I had an explanation, but I don't.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well, guess I am going to have to ponder this one long and hard.

I have my ideas, but after seeing very well for myself these faked videos, i just have no idea what to say to people at all.

Damn Hal, what now? I'm dammed if i put any opinions to it, and damned if i don't.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Actually, I think that is the same video, just lightened. The date is the same.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Damn Hal, what now? I'm dammed if i put any opinions to it, and damned if i don't.

Well I didn't expect you to explain anything. I just wanted to point out that your description has come up before.

edit: Here is a link to the rense site.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 1/21/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hal9000,
I have Ed LittleFox to thank for the next link, and again, its left me unsure of what to say, apart from uh oh! I have no idea what to think.

At 4.50 seconds into the footage..

video.google.com...

All I can say is that this is going to give me one hell of a lot to think about.
On one hand I have a debunked video showing what i am watching very closely out for, and on the other, I have a NASA video in the ultra violet scheme that makes the SAME pattern, just with two less orbs, and is undisputable proof that some thing unknown is going on that we are unawares of...

All I can say is Uh Oh! and start trying to find out why some one would hoax footage of a proven event from a NASA piece........

Thanks every one for all your links as well that you u2u'd me.

DK.

Note* I sat down with the wife this evening, showed her both the pieces and asked her opinion. She has a pivotal yes or no vote as far as moving out soon goes ( a 2008 move out, not 2009 as origionaly planned) and she look at them both and said ' and ? '. She pointed to the NASA footage, and said that if we were to go by one piece of debunked footage, we would live to regret it, and i agree totaly with her. So its a continued 2008 move out. She also said that OK some one hoaxed a film? big deal - did it mean NASA hoaxed its footage?

No the question is, just what the hell is going on? Because as my wife said about the nasa footage. 'they must of been waiting for it to happen to film it'... Good point, well presented, but wtf is the hoax all about? Man i wish rense had contact details for the guy / girl involved.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I forgot about that one. I believe that is STS-80 Shuttle video of objects forming the same shape. There are a couple of threads about this to.

Well I'm going back to watch the rest of that video. It looks pretty good.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow wee is all I can say to that video. The guy presents it in a clear, concise manner, and utterly destroys the myth of 'nothing unusual is going on up there!'.

Mega kudos to Ed Little Fox for bringing that video to my attention.

A must watch for every one who has any interest in this subject at all.(Although for those who are conspiracy minded, at 45 - + minutes, a new nuclear fusion drive is talked about, and yet NASA when it begged for funding got turned down.... So who got to carry on the work?)

[edit on 22-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Those NASA clips are pretty interesting, and that STS-80 formation over Africa is amazing, but I am not totally convinced that they show real UFO's. I see some tricks being played with the video that I think raise questions. For example the one that shows a ball of light making a high velocity turn, if you watch the earth at the same time you can see the film is fast forwarded when the object comes into view, then it is slowed down right when it makes the turn. I also have to question how he calculates the size of the objects in the tether clip. I don't know what the heck those things are, but I don't think you can determine the size in that manner.

The formation over Africa is the best to show evidence of intelligence, but I would have to make sure the film has not been tampered with.

That is a good video, but I don't think everything is as it looks.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Uncanny, I came back to post a link to the STS-80 shuttle footage over Africa and you guys have beaten me to it.

This link is a 4min segment, specifically of the African sequence from the video "Evidence: The case for NASA UFOs - Part 1".

STS-80 Orb formation over Africa

Google Video Link

I have a little problem with the way in which measurements are calculated in the tether sequence in the aforementioned video, "Evidence: The case for NASA UFOs - Part 1". The presenter calulates size based on the length of the tether, but at no point refers to the diameter of the tether itself. Now unless the tether is several hundred metres in diameter (guesstimate), his final estimations of the size of the objects in question are way off.

I have been unable to confirm the diameter of the tether as yet, but have to make the logical assumption that the twelve miles of tether held in the space shuttles bay must be around 1 to 2 centimetres in diameter, and is similar to steel cable.

Now the tethers diameter on the sequence obviously appears alot wider due to the cameramans inability to focus correctly, and given that the tether is between 70 to 100 miles from the camera and yet appears so wide, should we not divide the size of the "UFOs" by the same No. that increases the width of the tether?

[edit on 22-1-2007 by Cocker]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join