It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Personally, if any of these strange sights in the sky are true, I think it has something to do with a prediction Jesus made, he said in the end times we will see strange and great signs in the sky.

That's just my take on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Actually, Selmer2, I am a Buddhist and I know for a fact that there is no prophecy that says Buddha's reincarnated form will appear in 2012. But, there is a similar prophecy that says Buddhism will completely die out for about 8,000 years and then the next generation Buddha, named Matreiya Buddha will come along and teach everyone again. Matreiya isn't a reincarnation of Buddha himself, because no enlightened beings can be born again, but he is the next great Buddha. Buddha does not always mean THE Buddha in Buddhism, but it means somebody who has achieved a level of enlightenment as high as Buddha did.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The only thing that has me concerned is the next solar cycle around the year 2011-12 According to NASA this will be the biggest one in recorded history.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew3k
Actually, Selmer2, I am a Buddhist and I know for a fact that there is no prophecy that says Buddha's reincarnated form will appear in 2012. But, there is a similar prophecy that says Buddhism will completely die out for about 8,000 years and then the next generation Buddha, named Matreiya Buddha will come along and teach everyone again. Matreiya isn't a reincarnation of Buddha himself, because no enlightened beings can be born again, but he is the next great Buddha. Buddha does not always mean THE Buddha in Buddhism, but it means somebody who has achieved a level of enlightenment as high as Buddha did.

I thought an enlightened being can choose to be reborn again to teach other people, there's a name for it, but I can't think of it now.

Yes, I remember what they are called now, "Bodhisattva".

Drew, are you sure of what you said, because enlightened beings CAN be reborn, as far as I know.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
The only thing that has me concerned is the next solar cycle around the year 2011-12 According to NASA this will be the biggest one in recorded history.

science.nasa.gov...

Nice find kindred, so what are the chances this could this knock out our satellite's and power?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This site
members.aol.com...
is spreading lies. I stopped reading when they said the comet Hyakutake was a hologram. Nice fantasy though.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
This site
members.aol.com...
is spreading lies. I stopped reading when they said the comet Hyakutake was a hologram. Nice fantasy though.

Yeah, I thought that sight was kinda fishy, thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I believe I was in contact with a US government source and he claimed it was 2015 for the official landing so to speak.

My signature means Hail Satan, I don't worship the devil, that would erroneous, I have a facination with this mythological figure and I believe he might have been Enki of Sumerian myth.

In a sense you could call me a Satanist, I considder my self to be the Anti-Christ, I considder everyone who supports the "devil" the Anti-Christ, all we do is support science and question religion, we are not evil (generally, but some use it to commit evil but so do Christians, Muslims, etc), we do not sacrefice people, children or animals, we do burn paper and do some rituals that are similar to Pagan and Wiccan rituals, we do Magick and spells and such but me and my wife don't really do this often, we more often do more simple things such as Ouija boards and such.

OK WAY OFF TOPIC sorry guys...but I wanted to clear that up.

Back to topic, I am skeptical about this prediction, there have been strange sounds and lights from the skies since mandkind started.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds...

I've already seen that happen. But then, I was on '___' at the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
THIS SEEMS TO AGREE WITH DK...

Burisch is allegedly aware of an Extinction Level Event (ELE) coming towards the Earth in the 2012 time frame. In the affidavit he states: "some implications of these projects … are of such a grave nature that, were the general world human population to know the entirety of the information contained within them, the resultant reactions of portions of the present human population may vary from "no reaction" to potential 'panic'."

This event which threatens to kill off 90% of the human population is apparently the driving rationale for why disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence and associated information has not occurred.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Perhaps you missed my question earlier so I will ask again.

People, this isn't a doom and gloom warning, but it is a warning. Get ready, because, soon the ride of our lives is coming, and we on planet earth who are alive get the front row seats.

You keep saying this, but you don’t say what is going to happen. You also keep referring to the UK.

So can you explain what you think will happen in the future and where?

I have never said what i am waiting for that will signal my time to 'bug out'.

So here it is.

I am waiting for a sighting, in the sky of 8 silver spheres of shining light. there will be a ring of seven of them, with the eigth in the centre of the circle.

You do realize there was a video that came out last year that fits this description? Can’t find a link right now, but it turned out to be CGI.

So D4rk Kn1ght what is it that you think will happen on Oct 28th, 2011? You say it will start out as some kind of light show like Project Blue Beam, which I believe is some hologram projected by satellite that will convince people of either the second coming or an alien invasion. Even if this were to take place and people panic and go hysterical, why would this make you want leave civilization to avoid this. Do you think it will be the end of the world? I don’t see how that could happen from holographic images regardless of what they are. They can’t hurt people, and it won’t take long for everyone to figure out they are not real.

So what gives? Why don’t you tell everyone what you think is going to happen? After all this thread is about your prophecy. Let's hear it.

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They can’t hurt people

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
How convenient that these *cough* prophecies are so very vague, can apply to pretty much any strange light in the sky (of which there are many daily all over the place), and of course are set to climax far off in the future when everyone has forgotten about one thread on an internet forum.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZEROPOINT2012
THIS SEEMS TO AGREE WITH DK...

Burisch is allegedly aware of an Extinction Level Event (ELE) coming towards the Earth in the 2012 time frame. In the affidavit he states: "some implications of these projects … are of such a grave nature that, were the general world human population to know the entirety of the information contained within them, the resultant reactions of portions of the present human population may vary from "no reaction" to potential 'panic'."

This event which threatens to kill off 90% of the human population is apparently the driving rationale for why disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence and associated information has not occurred.

ZEROPOINT, can you explain this some more, or provide a source, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
DK states his reasons for getting ready to bail. I generally think ATS is a puzzle and so I like to piece together info because in some way, I am sure all topics are related in some shape or form. (ie Mayan Calendar, Polar Shifts, J-ROD's Yellow Book, etc.)

I am quite skeptical but there are some that seem very credible and quite intelligent including Dan Burisch or psudonym 'Henry Deacon'. If you go to projectcamelot.org... read the transcript of the 'Henry Deacon' interview.

Then watch the Dan Burisch interview. I think he is credible and so does "'Henry Deacon'".

Google "Dan Bursich 2012" and there are various references leading to a 2012 event(s). I am not quite sure which are genuine or not. For example, "According to the J-rod "yellow book" that shows past, present, and future developments on earth, the earth is scheduled for a pole shift on 2012 which will decimate the planet" "J-Rod believed that these changes were caused by things that were preventable such as the explosion of nuclear bombs." "In 2012, the Sun will shower the earth with waves of energy, bound to the Einstein-Rosen Bridges that are clumped together at the Galactic equator"

I am confused as to what will happen because there seems to be various statements of doom. At least, he offers possibilities for DK's actions.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just to add, there are references to the Mayan Calendar and 2012.

From the Dan Burisch's interview "the race to close down the Looking Glass technology and secure the man-made stargates leading up to 2012; the calculated chance (19%, or 1 in 5), that 4 billion people will die from natural catastrophes triggered by the activation of the manmade stargates
"

Again I am at a loss as to what will really happen if anything at all. But alot of factors seem to point to a few years from now something happening. (ie alien disclosure, nuclear war, polar shifts, etc.)

These quotes can be googled.

I will add this world seems to be getting crazier unless I am just more aware as I age.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ok, I found a website about this guy, here it is Dan Burisch

Supposedly, President Bush's spending like there is tomorrow is precisely because he knows there is no tomorrow. His trip to Iraq was to visit a stargate there and try to gain access -- the real reason the U.S. is in Iraq. Quadafi's sudden change of heart had to do with dickering that involved stargate trades. Two shredded document have supposedly been recovered that are memos between President Bush and Dan Burisch. A Ph.D. professional is reviewing them to see if they are authentic.

According to the J-rod "yellow book" that shows past, present, and future developments on earth, the earth is scheduled for a pole shift on 2012 which will decimate the planet. The scoop is that J-rods are actually progeny of earthlings travelling back in time to fix something bad that happened in their history at this period of time. Prior to 2012, the earth goes through a serious of tribulations both natural and man-made. These are a function of choices made by earthlings, but 2012 is set in stone. Dec. 22 to be exact, even down to the very hour. The J-rods supposedly descend from a group of humans that high-tailed it to Mars and then on to a neighboring star system.

Others following the saga do not believe that inhabitable earth comes to an end at 2012, but still think that the work being done by Dr. Burisch could play a pivotal role in helping a positive shift in earth consciousness, with belief in God in tact -- ascribing the survival to God, not human evolutionary technology alone.

I got a question, what the heck is "J-rod" and how does this dude play a"pivotal role" with the end of the world?

I don't know if this crap is real, 'cause it seems pretty wacky.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I don't know if this crap is real, 'cause it seems pretty wacky.

Disregard the Dan Burish stuff. It's a diversion. J-rod was supposedly an alien that was part of the alien exchange program that doesn’t exist.

Let your common sense be your guide.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The Dan Burisch - JRod Epic is a paradox because the alternate timeline Human Race ( JRods ) were successful in rectifying the problem here in their past and thus rendered themselves to an apparition ( ghostlike ) due to the butterfly effect.

We are seeing their ripple, which back 50 years ago was very definite and solid to which now they have faded to Orb like and blurred and will soon vanish all together.

Everything is now rosey and peachy, we can all get on living knowing that the we ( as the JRods ) had our own back covered and we can thank them for the eternal bliss we shall now live in

[edit on 20-1-2007 by mazzroth]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
The Dan Burisch - JRod Epic is a paradox because the alternate timeline Human Race ( JRods ) were successful in rectifying the problem here in their past and thus rendered themselves to an apparition ( ghostlike ) due to the butterfly effect.

Yeah, I saw that movie, it was cool.

We are seeing their ripple, which back 50 years ago was very definite and solid to which now they have faded to Orb like and blurred and will soon vanish all together.

That's good to hear.

Everything is now rosey and peachy, we can all get on living knowing that the we ( as the JRods ) had our own back covered and we can thank them for the eternal bliss we shall now live in

Good luck with that.

asta la vista baby.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join