It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This story Just came out on WND, Everyone should check it out, they did some of their own enhancements of the pics, Very interesting!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 19-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Your links not working, thehumbleone.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There, it is working now.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Your links not working, thehumbleone.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

It worked for me...this time they are using an orange pill and trying to make out faces inside of lights. LOL That rag is either desperate or going down the tubes quickly.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The thing that really gets to me, is that they are flat out lying by saying

The red lights at right are from a local radio tower

source: www.worldnetdaily.com...

When clearly all of the objects are very similar in appearance.

and then

Fields snapped numerous images of the white, yellow and orange lights

But only one single picture is published. Hmmm....

Anyway, I've given my analysis. It is up to the individual viewer to decide.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
The thing that really gets to me, is that they are flat out lying by saying

The red lights at right are from a local radio tower

When clearly all of the objects are very similar in appearance.

and then

Fields snapped numerous images of the white, yellow and orange lights

But only one single picture is published. Hmmm....

Anyway, I've given my analysis. It is up to the individual viewer to decide.

Yes, I agree that all of them seem very similar, but this was seen by more than one man, and it appeared that people from south and north Arkansas saw the same thing, how do you explain that?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Yes, I agree that all of them seem very similar, but this was seen by more than one man, and it appeared that people from south and north Arkansas saw the same thing, how do you explain that?

Actually, I am not in a position to give this any more time than what I already have. I have looked at the single photo that was presented as evidence of these claims, and have drawn my own conclusions.

If you wish to continue believing this story, so be it. That is entirely up to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All of the sudden, I'm wondering about this whole thing. I still agree with the Tylenol hoax, but.....

I read the updated WND story about their enhancement of the photo, particuarly the one about it appearing as though there is a pilot behind a console.

Well, ya'll, does that strike familiar to anyone else?

Like maybe this famous medieviel artistic image that many have claimed shows a UFO?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
All of the sudden, I'm wondering about this whole thing. I still agree with the Tylenol hoax, but.....

I read the updated WND story about their enhancement of the photo, particuarly the one about it appearing as though there is a pilot behind a console.

Well, ya'll, does that strike familiar to anyone else?

Like maybe this famous medieviel artistic image that many have claimed shows a UFO?

Yes, it does look similar to that medieval depiction, but what could it mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How come no one is commenting on the "E" seen on the corner of the objects?

im1.shutterfly.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It must be the super siayans of Dragnoball Z coming to fight our most powerful warriors. People get so antsy. All kinds of lights have been seen since the beginning of time by humans, and animals. I personally do not believe these lights are any more than intentionally focused objects of manmade, or some natural occurence of the universe that humans are unable to witness often.

Frankly for future reference, anyone who happens to see lights, please make note of the environment aroun dyou to make sure animals or insects are not acting in an unorthodox manner. That could give us a hint to the nature or source of the alleged lights/UFO's that we see.

Also, if you happen to own firearms, fire at the objects and see if you can elicit some kind of response. I mean its not like you will get zapped by some laser that will vaporize you.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

Originally posted by antmax21
Knight, is this theory based on or related to any religious concepts?
(i.e. rapture, seven seals of the Bible)

Or is this another theory in itself?

I could correlate many of the happenings in the sky to what John saw in Revelations. Including numbers and colors. Seven lights that are silver....seven silver heads...etc...Just wondering or are you out of the know on this?

I just must know this..?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Strange lights in the sky? Hardly something new.

It has no bearing on anybody’s "prediction".

It's a shame that people who knowingly post lies, hype up everyday events as proof that TEOTWAWKI is just around the corner, and are down right rude in the face of criticism are allowed to remain.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I swear to god I saw this exact same thing over christmas in the skies of belize. I was on a sail boat out on the water for a week. One night while we were all drinking and talking I was looking at the stars and noticed a weird cluster of colorful lights among the stars. After looking at it through the telescope I decided the lights were separate and the distance made them look like one. But the weirdest thing is that they were EXACTLY the same colors as in that article. Red, yellow, and blue. I at first could only make out a greenish and red light, but after looking through the telescope I realized there was a blue and yellow light mixing. Our captain who had been sailing that area for almost 5 years now said he had no idea what the hell it was. It never moved and when I went back to look at it later that night it was gone. I honestly would've forgot about it and never thought about it again but this article made me remember.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Strange lights in the sky? Hardly something new.

Going by those planes, aren't those what they used to call "Foo Fighters"?
No explanation was ever given for those?

I guess people conveniently forget because it suits their purposes all these things have happened in the past. I had mentioned that a couple of years ago strange happenings over the Northern part of our country, an aurora appeared out of nowhere. We are still here.

Edit to fix link

[edit on 19-1-2007 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Implosion,
man your post is way way out of order.

You really need to revise what you have written, because who ever you are talking about has solid grounds to complain about your attitude in that post.

Calling any one a liar / hoaxer is not right, UNLESS you can 100% prove what they are saying is fictional / lies - and if you see my vote for Mech 32, you will see that when he found out about the tablets being the images, he got my applause for digging out the truth... I agree lying on a board is wrong and deserves a ban...IF, and only IF and WHEN it is proven.

As for myself, I stated my reasons for posting my origional thread, gave out all the rational as to what and why to the best of my knowledge, and hung it out there for people yo use as they see fit.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Going by those planes, aren't those what they used to call "Foo Fighters"?

That's correct, Foo fighters, photographed during WWII. UFO's are nothing new, neither are people talking about "project blue beam" and the alleged plans to stage UFO invasions/The second coming.

IMO, its BS.

Don't believe the hype.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If the aliens wanted to invade it would have happened a LONG time ago.

They will let the world know they exist in 2011 through 2012.

The official landing is 2015.

That's all I will divulge for right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

This isn't only about aliens, this could be about project blue beam or something else.

What's up with the signature, do you worship Satan?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

When was this landing made official? lol I missed the memo..

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join