It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Things will turn out much worse than we think it will.
Directly, we won't suffer, but we will suffer for the ones that are in pain.
Afterall, we're all connected.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Now, on the 28th of October 2011, this is the Dark Knight.

You keep calling it the "Dark Knight." Is this some kind of poetic license thing that corresponds with your name, or are we to expect Batman to show up? I've read the prophecy thread, and every time you spelled it with a "K." Am I missing something here?

To me, the pic looks suspect. Not too mention the source.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by RCarter]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
RCarter, if you read the other thread he explains it

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Now it appears that it is indeed a pill.
Tylenol 3!!

Look at this, taken from the link below...

, and cropped and resized. Also sharpened the pic slightly so the "3" is more pronounced.

source:

www.eplanetshopping.com...

Is it me or is everyone just ignoring what this poster just revealed? I commend him totally.

First, before everyone begins to wear white robes and start end-of-the-world communes, let's examine a couple of things.

1) DK made a prophecy. Okay, I have all the respect in the world for DK, but I don't know him personally, and I can point to many other members on ATS who have made prophecies, some specific and most very general. Does it mean his prophecy is wrong? Not really. Just approach it with a healthy amount of skepticism.

2) Everyone is pointing to the reality of DK's prophecy because of one man's alleged strange light sighting in Arkansas that was reported on Worldnetdaily. Okay everyone -- one man's "sighting" being reported on a publication that is one step above the Weekly World News is not verification of a prophecy.

So, let's be rational and calm here. No need to run for the hills.

Now, back to the analysis of the photos, I think the poster may be on to something -- are those photoshopped Tylenol pills? The evidence is beginning to point to such....

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Is it me or is everyone just ignoring what this poster just revealed?

That's okay, I'm used to being ignored.

I commend him totally.

Thank you.

2) Everyone is pointing to the reality of DK's prophecy because of one man's alleged strange light sighting in Arkansas that was reported on Worldnetdaily. Okay everyone -- one man's "sighting" being reported on a publication that is one step above the Weekly World News is not verification of a prophecy.

Good point. Also, I am not here to debunk Dk's prophecy per se, but this picture kind of raised my eyebrow. The more I looked at it, the more I was convinced it was a concotion. Then I found the Tylenol 3 image. That convinced me, 100%.

Now, back to the analysis of the photos, I think the poster may be on to something -- are those photoshopped Tylenol pills? The evidence is beginning to point to such....

Quite.

I have laid down the evidence pointing to it being a hoax, therefore it is reasonable to assume the whole story (from WND) is bogus. And as such, should not use that as evidence that DK's prophecies are becoming true.

edit = clarity

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I did read the other thread, and the closest he comes to answering it is this:

"he was adamant it was a dark knight not night.... and said that it would start low and slow in 2007... things in the sky, signs, colours, sounds ect, build up through 2009 getting worse and worse till the Dark Knight of oct 28th, 2011."

And this:

"His parting message was about a very specific event, on the 28th of october, 2011, called Dark Knight. Do not think the K is a spelling mistake, it is not. The K is a very specific part of the warning,. Do not leave out the K."

Now unless I missed something (which certainly has happened in the past), DK has not explained exactly why it is "Knight" instead of "night." Only that the K is correct and very important.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well heres my bit,

www.arcade.jumbahost.com...

My friend posted that a few days ago...
pretty unusual in Sydney, you don't really see that stuff here.
Oh well probably nothing

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I will approach this with a fair amount of skepticism and apply logic until none can be applied. When no logic can be applied and I see 8 silver balls in the sky I will round up my family and take a relaxing camping trip like D4rk Kn1ght has suggested

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
On second thought just forget what I wrote.
I see there's no point in going on with it. After all it's all debatable anyhow.

Good luck.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by lee anoma]

[edit on 19-1-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You have voted Mechanic 32 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Mech, you got a WAT's from me, because as you know, I hate it when people post sheer bunk on forums as 'proof'.

You got that image, and you ran with it, and I for one appreciate deeply the fact that you took the time to find out not only was it a hoax, but the substance of the hoax as well.

WATS for you mech32.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
People, this isn't a doom and gloom warning, but it is a warning. Get ready, because, soon the ride of our lives is coming, and we on planet earth who are alive get the front row seats.

You keep saying this, but you don’t say what is going to happen. You also keep referring to the UK.

So can you explain what you think will happen in the future and where?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I hate it when people cause turmoil by creating lame hoaxes. Why cant people be serious for once about important subjects?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Knight, is this theory based on or related to any religious concepts?
(i.e. rapture, seven seals of the Bible)

Or is this another theory in itself?

I could correlate many of the happenings in the sky to what John saw in Revelations. Including numbers and colors. Seven lights that are silver....seven silver heads...etc...Just wondering or are you out of the know on this?

Asking again...may I get an answer??

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
All right, here is the touched up version that antmax did

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here are the yellow orbs zoomed in again

Now they kind of look like sixes.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Now it appears that it is indeed a pill.
Tylenol 3!!

Look at this, taken from the link below...

, and cropped and resized. Also sharpened the pic slightly so the "3" is more pronounced.

source:

www.eplanetshopping.com...

Good work mechanic! they could very well be Tylenol three pills.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, I agree with the other people on this post who said these predictions should be studied with a healthy amount of skepticism.

After all, haven't most predictions been wrong?

I'm not saying DK's prophecy is wrong, just have a healthy amount of skepticism.

For predictions like this, all we can do is wait and see.

And if strange things do start to happen, all I can say is, HEAD FOR THE HILLS!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I just wanted to add, I agree with the other people on this post who said these predictions should be studied with a healthy amount of skepticism.

Predictions of what exactly?

He goes on about how he is going into hiding if he sees certain signs, but doesn't say what he will be hiding from.

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Predictions of what exactly?

He goes on about how he is going into hiding if he sees certain signs, but doesn't say what he will be hiding from.

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Hal9000]

Yes, but he gave a specific one about certain lights in a certain pattern in the UK, if it does not happen, then I say it was a hoax.

Remember, he also gave a specific date for the "Dark Knight", So like I said, be fairly skeptical about it.

What he described sounds like NASA's "Project Blue Beam", There were some links posted on this thread, check them out, I'm not sure if I buy it, but it would make a great Sci-Fi flick.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You know, I'm holding a T3 up to my screen now and I don't make the connection. There certainly are surface features on the photo but I'm not convinced that the obejct in the photo is a tablet. It may not be a UFO but to me it's too blurry and the surface features too pronouced to be a T3 tab. Also, what are those edge irregularities at the 2 o'clock position?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join