It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba

I am British and from the UK and I use the word "dude" quite a lot,( & I am female :/) but I have been around the net for 10+ years

But in this instance I think the "dude" plus other points raised show a heck of a lot of similarities between Dan Tanna & DK

I would also like to see those who are rooting for DK on this board to just look at the posts again, look at the evidence & try not to allow your feelings of excitable belief in DK to cloud your mind, just because one wants to believe does not mean what is in front of them is truth.

If you discount the evidence by refusing to even look at it.........what does that say?

I just want every believer/supporter to look at 2 things. When DK says all of these images will be beamed in our head, and will only be seen through hallucinations. Then, look at DKs "proof" that all these sightings are happening through video evidence.

BELIEVERS, you CANT record or take a still shots of any kind of "hallucination"! Any thing you personally see through hallucinations is only seen by you.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Some points to note whether you beleive or not. The points scores of most of those who know better than DK are minimal. Some that are posting state they are from UK and have been on-line for 10+ years, obviously not in ATS or all they have been doing is lurking. Also, whether you beleive in DK or not you have to ask yourself this...why when we are nearing the times that DK speaks about do we suddenly have loads of questioners raising points from threads from long ago. Were they unable to debate at the time??

My own rules for ATS are as follows, people representing TPTB do frequent the boards, Im always wary of the " joint attack" when 3 or 4 posters, usually with very little prior posts, form a team to attack and debunk someone.

Do I beleive in DKs premonitions, stories and prophecy? Im 50/50.
Do I think it adds weight to his claims when people join to debunk? yes.

One other thing to note, never in my time have i heard of any UK posters associating with the word retard. Socially brits hate that word vehemently.

As DK says, time will tell. As I say, strange how all of a sudden everyone wants to debunk. mmmm wonder why.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
why when we are nearing the times that DK speaks about do we suddenly have loads of questioners raising points from threads from long ago. Were they unable to debate at the time??

Can't speak for anyone else, only myself..

I spoke with DK when he FIRST unloaded his guilt on ATS. I took it with a grain of salt because -NO, I couldn't disprove any of his prophetic words at the time-. Rather than call him nasty names and resort to LOLs, I simply let the time tick away until a time when enough of his posts where made that inconsistancies would pop up.

Which they have.

As for the timeline itself..

Of COURSE there will be more interest as you near the final date.. that just makes sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Can you explain to me how this makes sense to you? We here at ATS like to read and explore subjects that are real. When we see a hoax, we like to jump on it, so we can get rid of it in order to research other things.

As DK says, time will tell. As I say, strange how all of a sudden everyone wants to debunk. mmmm wonder why.
Well, I have seen his original thread when it came out in '06, as it was debunked, and put into skunks work. Then, somehow DK comes back and starts more threads, and sparks even more threads to appear(this one). This and a few of his other were all but dead, and forgotten about, until DK himself came back to bump the threads to tell people about his "tribe".

We wouldn't have to debunk if he didn't come back, cause the thread would just die. If I look at "MYATS" and see that a D4rk Kn1ght thread is bumped by DK, then it gets a little irritating. You get what I'm saying? If its soooo true, then let his original message keep it alive, instead of a hoaxer having to constantly persuade members.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

With the greatest respect I have to say that those that follow or not will do it with or without your analysis or debunking. The time to flame and maim is when a prophecy is seen by all to "not come true". Right now I see an increase in UFO discussion, sightings and media interest. Does DK predict this? yes, as do many others. Do I have anything to add that is relevant to the whole "Project Blue beam" scenario? yes. Im a photographer and for 18 months now i have noted changes in light and, as i would describe it, the sky is larger than ever before, its as if the canopy has been raised higher on some days.

I have never spoken with DK, and I repeat i am 50/50 as to whether his prophecy is true. I bet to him it is, and again i repeat, Time will tell, right now though it looks like he is getting there.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I remember when the original post was created by DK concerning the entire idea known as project bluebeam. However there was never any evidence that surfaced to suffice reason to believe such a claim. Read the original thread, he said he and his family would be hidden well away etc....I still am not buying his claim.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

DK did not originate the idea of "Bluebeam" it is a fact. nasa themselves talk about it and there is records of funding for the whole project. Dont think it was a DK invention. Please do some research on Blue beam.

Serge Monast published a paper on Project Blue beam before he died, early 90s I think.

Respects

[edit on 28-10-2008 by captiva]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I joined ATS in June, just before Dan Tanna's 'Violent Encounter with an alien being thread'.

I followed it from the beginning, but was in the wrong time zone to participate at first. I had to keep catching up the next day. Eventually, I started to ask a few questions, but didn't like to outright call him a hoaxer.
I tried very hard to be fair. I recognised, too, that it's very hard to provide absolute proof of anything on a forum.

On the suggestion of another member, I looked at two of Dan's earlier threads and thought they were extremely iffy. So I went back to the 'alien encounter' thread and my posts were a bit more robust. Then the thread started to die off so I went to read something else.

That's when I came across D4rk Kn1ght and I became suspicious that they were the same person.

I reported my suspicions with a few bits of info to prove my point, but got no response. That was in late July or early August.

A couple of weeks after that, another member openly accused DK of being DT - or vice versa - so I contacted him and we collaborated and sent in another, very lengthy, report late in August. We didn't get a response.

Dan Tanna then said he was leaving ATS but he didn't. He had a thread going about the akashic records and spiritual experiences, and that wasn't really the place to call him out.

Then he came back with the Culloden Woods thread, and I posted there to let everyone know my suspicions because I was so disgusted with the thread.

I would have left it there, but D4rk Kn1ght came back on the scene. I had a huge 'debate' with him on his '28-10-2011' thread. Some of it got a bit silly, but I raised several pertinent points.

He responded to the points, one by one and I replied in kind when I wasn't satisfied with his answers.

A mod then came on and told us off for tit-for-tat posting and censored one of DK's posts. I made as graceful an exit as I could even though in his last reply he mis-quoted me (left out part of what I'd said) so he could make me look stupid when he replied.

Other people raised points too, and DK didn't come back to answer them all. Instead, he was posting on this thread. I'd had enough, so I made public my concerns about him.

I don't think it's anything untoward that people who doubted him should speak up. We each have a point of view, and something someone else says may help to fill in the gaps.

If he's as big a hoaxer as I believe he is it's about time people spoke up and exposed him.

And, yes he has made lots of posts and threads, racking up his points. It's unfortunate that he's earned so many with this type of thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm not saying anyone is a hoaxer as I pretty much loathe prophecy threads. Predictions are fine but prophecy not so much. Anyway just as we were warned about increased ufo presence we have also been warned about false flags and the exploitation of the ufo phenomena for personal profit or other reasons in order to increase spending in certain areas.

QUI BONO?

always ask

qui bono?

who profits?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I understand your point of view and base mine on being open minded yet not naive. The easiest hoax in the world to prove is the hoax that is time based. Im sure DK, even if a hoaxer as you suggest, has a percentage chance of being right. My point is, people will agree or disagree with any hoaxers point of view whether you debunk, humiliate or even prove without a doubt your case.

My point is simple. People learn from their own mistakes and they also see debunking, when they also see a prophecy coming true to a degree (the increase in sightings discussion and media interest) as a means of adding credability to the very ideas your trying to debunk.

I hope I cause no offence, none meant. But this is my opinion.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

My point is simple. People learn from their own mistakes and they also see debunking, when they also see a prophecy coming true to a degree (the increase in sightings discussion and media interest) as a means of adding credability to the very ideas your trying to debunk.

Not meant to be directed at captiva, just quoting his post..

Can anyone provide any type of data concerning an increase in sightings? Can anyone provide any type of data concerning an increase in media interest?

I can't seem to find anything..

Thanks,

Hank

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikkiAnyway just as we were warned about increased ufo presence we have also been warned about false flags and the exploitation of the ufo phenomena for personal profit or other reasons in order to increase spending in certain areas.

I agree totally with your point and remind you that "Project Blue beam" is in fact the biggest false flag there is.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Not meant to be directed at captiva, just quoting his post..

Can anyone provide any type of data concerning an increase in sightings? Can anyone provide any type of data concerning an increase in media interest?

I can't seem to find anything

Now both you and I know you could have asked that question without quoting my post. I mean it when writing "respects" below my posts. Is it too much to expect the same in return?

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

No offence taken - I just wanted to assure you that I am not part of some 'conspiracy'

It just seemed to happen that a few people who disbelieved or wanted more proof posted at around the same time.

I feel that anyone genuine would go about things a bit differently than D4rk Kn1ght has.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

And you could possibly be right. Also im sure there are people who would create a hoax based on info and scenarios that are actually taking place as they prophecise.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Respects

Well my reason is, after the whole Dan tanna threads and then when I saw this thread again, it all started to seem pretty strange, how similar these two guys are.

I also remember Dark Knight saying he was leaving for good, saying goodbye etc. But he then came back, Dan Tanna also did this.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Some points to note whether you beleive or not. The points scores of most of those who know better than DK are minimal. Some that are posting state they are from UK and have been on-line for 10+ years, obviously not in ATS or all they have been doing is lurking. Also, whether you beleive in DK or not you have to ask yourself this...why when we are nearing the times that DK speaks about do we suddenly have loads of questioners raising points from threads from long ago. Were they unable to debate at the time??

My own rules for ATS are as follows, people representing TPTB do frequent the boards, Im always wary of the " joint attack" when 3 or 4 posters, usually with very little prior posts, form a team to attack and debunk someone.

Do I beleive in DKs premonitions, stories and prophecy? Im 50/50.

One other thing to note, never in my time have i heard of any UK posters associating with the word retard. Socially brits hate that word vehemently.

Respects

Excuse me? so... because a poster hasn't belonged to a board for an X amount of time this means in some way they can't be trusted ? or cannot have an opinion? that's discrimination.

We all have different opinions and we all question.

DK has shown no proof, however there is proof of DK's deception, it's not about ganging up on someone, nor is it posters trolling, there are genuine red flags going up and people are starting to question them. If we didn't then we would believe everything we are told.

As for the word "Retard" I found the picture funny. The entirety of the population of the UK does not share the same vocabulary nor do we all agree on what words are acceptable or not.

That is again generilisation and discrimination of an entire population. (country)

Debunking is a MUST I'm afraid, if not you believe everything you are told/see & hear.

But then again that's my own personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

For your information...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.rense.com...

www.eveningleader.co.uk...

Im sure you are able to do your own research.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

Yes it is your own personal opinion and i respect your right to have it.

Respects

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I can't believe this pathetic thread is still going. It's complete crap. It's a complete hoax. It's not even a good hoax. It's actually pathetically funny for the comical value.

I remember when I first saw this thread, it must have been nearly 12 months ago or a bit shorter. Dark-Knight claimed he was moving away to safe pastures in some remote country, living of the land. He's still here though, still posting crap as if this thread didn't exist.

I remember as well, when he tried to pass some flame reflecting of the patio door as some sort of speaking fire
It was the most pathetic picture I've ever seen. This man is the biggest joker of ATS. Anybody who puts their faith in his postings are equally deluded.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join