It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Ant, I am saying that sightings and 'visons' and 'voices in the sky' will be heard and seen.. as i stated it will start at the beggining of 2007 and build up to 2009 / 2010...

Now, on the 28th of October 2011, this is the Dark Knight.

That is when the ship hits the rocks at high speed.

be aware that i am leaving civilisation real soon, and that no matter who derides me or the information i bring, you will see who is right or wrong VERY soon.

Now, on my seeing these 8 spheres in the sky, I am gone, and I am not coming back. happens before 2009 so be it, as as I have stated before, i am ready to run right now, at this very minute...

You got a heads up, what you did with that heads up was your alone to decide.

Oct 28th 2011. get ready for a ride you will never forget.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I see the 6's in the lights as well... not sure what that means though.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dark Knight, I believe your vision to the bone..

He is why:

1. illuminati supposedly scheduling China vs Usa in 2008
2. Bashar.org channelling says end of the 4 cycle in humanity is between 2011, 2013
3. Mayan Calendar says end of the 4th civilization of Humanity will be 2012
4. Some scientists are predicting in 2012 a polarity shift of earth's magnatism causing massive fatalities
5. Christ is apparently to return in 2012 by some visionaries
6. Buddha's reincarnated form is returning in 2012 (According to their religion)
7. Mishra another form of Christ is expected to return in 2012
8. Nostradamus prophecy states earth is destroyed by 2012..

Sleep tight people

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
just be carefull not to divert towards the negativity.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'd be very careful that this thread doesn't adversely affect some of the more impressionable minds on ATS as the whole senario has been played out before with groups like Heavens Gate not to mention the Christian Prophecy embedded so heavily in Western Conciousness.

I would also like to mention the year 1000 calmity that saw 1000's of christians give their belongings and property to the church because they thought the end was night, only to find out that when it never occured the Church refused to pass back these gullible peoples belongings

I am of the strong "belief" that its in human nature to think that the world will end in their lifetime so as to place importance on their life when the reality of the matter is that the world does end...without fail for every individual eventually.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Mazz,
we haven't chatted before, but, if we had you would know three things.

1) This warning was not so we could get ready to die, but to SURVIVE.

2) I advocate life. Life is good, great, actually its blooming awesome. Live it, and keep living it in freedom.

3) I don't advocate giving anything away because of this coming event. Actually i advocate stocking up, storing up and staying wealthy and wise, not poor and duped.

People, this isn't a doom and gloom warning, but it is a warning. Get ready, because, soon the ride of our lives is coming, and we on planet earth who are alive get the front row seats.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
So someone saw lights in the sky? How is that in any way shape or form unusual? Come on people don't be so gullible.
There is absolutely nothing linking random lights (which I may add occur all over the world, fairly frequently) with one guys idea on an internet forum. *sigh*

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Knight, is this theory based on or related to any religious concepts?
(i.e. rapture, seven seals of the Bible)

Or is this another theory in itself?

I could correlate many of the happenings in the sky to what John saw in Revelations. Including numbers and colors. Seven lights that are silver....seven silver heads...etc...Just wondering or are you out of the know on this?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Here are some zoomed up pics of the yellow orb

Here it is again with the emboss effect

Does anyone else see the three E's?

What I see could either be "B"'s or "8"'s.

It is rather coincidental also, that they are in exactly the same position.

I'm sorry. I'm calling hoax on this pic.

Seems to me, they could actually be pills?

2 cents

Also upon further study, ALL the spots appear to be roughly the same shape, including the smudge or shadow to the left of each...

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I enlarged the picture here, and increased the sharpness. You can see the odd similarities in the different colored objects.

i45.photobucket.com...

On this next one, I brought up the levels individually of the blue, green then red channels. But did not enlarge it.

Yo can now see that there are a couple more objects that were not otherwise visible...

[edit on 1/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't know, the weather for one thing is just nuts. I'm not so sure something big isn't happening.

I believe that things can be foreseen, but I also believe we have a choice.

Troy

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Now it appears that it is indeed a pill.
Tylenol 3!!

Look at this, taken from the link below...

, and cropped and resized. Also sharpened the pic slightly so the "3" is more pronounced.

source:

www.eplanetshopping.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just took a look at the OP's link again. If I would have realised that it was from WorldNutDaily, I would not have bothered.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
wow...this was an interesting subject to read on.
at first i was shock..really..I was really shock..becuz I never heard of anything, any such thing of lights or objects in the sky, etc.
Never heard of a story of any sort beside the religious stories.

But when I read the part from DK's thread, about things or objects comming from the sky..it quickly snapped me back into the dreams that I had..way before I've ever read all this.

I use to dream, when I was 10, I dream I was in the back alley playing basketball, then all of a sudden the clouds in the sky starts forming into wierd shapes, and lights starts flashing. Then I would see 2 black shadowing objects coming from the sky down to where I was. This shadow looks like human-like, bold and shadowy. And when I try to touch it, my hand goes right through it.

Next, I was 14, I dream I was in school when all of a sudden everyone in the campu started running inside the class, and everyone say that something is falling from the sky. I ran outside to look and again, the same thing I've dreamed about 4 years ago. But this time..it wasn't shadow anymore, it looked more glowing and bright.

When I was 16, I dream of me and my dad was in the host. The a huge wind starts to blow really big and fast, breaking the doors and window. I look outside, and then the storm clear. The cloud open and I saw clouds forming in a figure of Jesus ( I'm not a religious person and I've never read the bible in my life) I don't know why I've saw Jesus, But he looked down on me, kind of smiled and the cloud just dissapeared. Then the sun back up.

3 Months ago, I dream that I was at my house. Neighbors came running and telling me that things were falling from the sky. I looked out. 3 airplanes came swooping down and crashed my neighbor's house. It was soo real and so scary at the same time. Ican hear the explosion and imagery in my dream. I panic and ran inside the house and grab my sisters, brother and my parent to a safe place. I went outside again and this time, different air crafts starts falling down. Satellites crashes onto the streets, people were running crazy. Every where I turn I could see and hear something crashing into the ground except for my house. I was scared that anything would come my way. Then suddenly a huge mechanical craft landed in front of me and took me and my family to safety.

And after reading all this about things falling from the sky. I was soo shock that it reminded me of the dreams I have. These were dreams of something I never thought about or read about. It was just there...kinda..scary in a way.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
it looks like a grinning face in those lights...creepy...anyway hey dark knight..uhhh i wana come with you guys!!!!! im serious.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Worldnutdaily is just playing into its neocon readerships beliefs. Psyching them up for their armegeddon and keeping them primed for the War on Islam. As far as the weather goes we haven't had enough Data to know any Cycles of change unless you want to just go by the past couple of hundred years or so. I imagine people of our future will laugh at us like we did of people in our past who used to believe Eclipses,Meteors,Comets and Auroras were magical.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
These images look computer generated to me. But I'm willing to entertain the idea that they might be holograms. Holographic technology is alot more sophisticated than most people realise.

www.defensetech.org... Military Holograms

en.wikipedia.org... Overview

www.youtube.com...

Check out the video. Pretty amazing what they can do already with this techology. (Needs real player).

sonix.sdv.fr:8080...

www.gnn.tv...

www.holoworld.com...

www.holokits.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
These images look computer generated to me. But I'm willing to entertain the idea that they might be holograms. Holographic technology is alot more sophisticated than most people realise.

www.defensetech.org... Military Holograms

en.wikipedia.org... Overview

www.youtube.com...

Check out the video. Pretty amazing what they can do already with this techology. (Needs real player).

sonix.sdv.fr:8080...

www.gnn.tv...

www.holoworld.com...

www.holokits.com...

Thx Kindred
Highly appreciated!
The youtube clip is wonderful. Madonna even walked behind one of the holograms and it looked perfect
WOW

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Oct 28th 2011. get ready for a ride you will never forget.

Wow good stuff.

To be honest we've all seen a million of these predictions that use the lead up to 2012 come and go but this is why I took the time out to express my opinions on this specific one.

We are always going to have unexplained lights in the sky, that's what the ufo forum is for ^^ and now all of a sudden these unexplained lights aren't ufo's but a sure sign of doom to come?
It's one of those rare things which is sure to happen every now and again, in fact, that's like me saying 'in the lead up to 2012 the birth of quadruplets will be the sign of IMPENDING DOOM.'

As for your friends father. Unless he had a time machine that could look into the future or could back up his claim in any way shape or form I wouldn't pack it all in and move to the mountains just yet

Sure, your friend who happened to have a great job and a successful life with an income to match decided to pack it all in. This must obviously mean that something very serious is about to go down for a man as settled as him to do this. Let me ask you, if your friend packed it all in to go jump off a cliff would you follow him?
Of course not. Even successful people do stupid stuff.

Think independently, may I remind you 38 people killed themselves over a comet once...cult mentality...shame.

Well there's my 2 cents, that's assuming this whole thing isn't complete bull, which it very well could be..

I can't wait till someone makes a prediction of doom which doesn't involve 2012...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Now it appears that it is indeed a pill.
Tylenol 3!!

Look at this, taken from the link below...

, and cropped and resized. Also sharpened the pic slightly so the "3" is more pronounced.

source:

www.eplanetshopping.com...

I thought they looked like pills too...but more like Demerol or even Ecstacy....T3's and up are white

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join