It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hm. He might have something here. Seems that technology for making you hear things that are not there is coming along.

Some new voice projection technology:

NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- New Yorker Alison Wilson was walking down Prince Street in SoHo last week when she heard a woman's voice right in her ear asking, "Who's there? Who's there?" She looked around to find no one in her immediate surroundings. Then the voice said, "It's not your imagination."

Indeed it isn't. It's an ad for "Paranormal State," a ghost-themed series premiering on A&E this week. The billboard uses technology manufactured by Holosonic that transmits an "audio spotlight" from a rooftop speaker so that the sound is contained within your cranium. The technology, ideal for museums and libraries or environments that require a quiet atmosphere for isolated audio slideshows, has rarely been used on such a scale before. For random passersby and residents who have to walk unwittingly through the area where the voice will penetrate their inner peace, it's another story.

Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad - Ad Age

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Unless I'm missing something, if you go to Holosonic's website there is nothing remotely like that there. Their systems require a 24sqin or 16sqin trasducer panel. Are they rotating that?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Has anyone heard from D4rk Kn1ght lately?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
His profile says his last login was December 8, 2007. I don't expect to hear from him again. He planned to disappear and people were unspeakably rude to him when he did post.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you, Sleuth. I wish folks were not so mean? Even if D4rk kn1ght was pulling everyone's leg, it was interesting to read his posts.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mainer

Off subject, but it makes me wonder how many of these school masacres have been pulled off with just a simple whisper in the ear??

Anyway, just a wild thought.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Mainer

Off subject, but it makes me wonder how many of these school masacres have been pulled off with just a simple whisper in the ear??

Anyway, just a wild thought.

There was another thread here that listed a lot of those events and the information showed that a large number of the shooters stated that they heard voices telling them to commit the crimes (and I think those who had killed themselves afterward had stated this in notes left behind).

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There has been a string of mass sightings across the world...

I do think it is time we review and rethink the content of his thread

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thats freaking madness....

The other night some one in chat linked me a bit about this, but, its... scary actually.

I don't like this idea of being made to 'see' things.. especially not aliens!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He is somewhere in Northern India, so he says.

I believe he will have another chance to post. He just says things will be a bit rough with some world domination plan.

If there are no more people, how will domination be possible....I mean, it makes no sense to kill off people. Trying to control people and policy has landed us in quite a mess.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well ask him yourself...he's on the board now.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

D4rk Kn1ght is still around?

I found the original thread he posted linked here and I commend him for his courage and for acting on his good judgment, I hope that some people will take heed of his advice or at least take precautions during the time that he mentioned.

If they can make it earlier, say before the end of 2008 the better, especially for people living in the States. There seems to be a lot of trouble brewing towards their general direction and traveling might be curtailed and people will find it impossible to move afterwards.

The events that D4rk Kn1ght has been foretold by his source will be so hard to believe, even if the naked truth be told. I believe that he has done his part and tried his best to create an urgency in his post to warn people of what might possibly happen a few years into the future, the time he mentioned much closer than before. He put forth his argument as best as he can, and his belief in the credibility of his source though undisclosed is worthy of a fair hearing.

These things that are happening around the world and things that are about to unfold are signs that we are living in the prophetic time line, we are living in the Last Hour. Our best defense is Faith in the ONE TRUE GOD, and HOPE and LOVE towards one another. The coming enemy is NOT ONE OF US, and they are the worst of created beings, they were held back for a long time and will be allowed to cause death and havoc to mankind in the end times.
They will attack the most populated areas at first, that's why the best place to go is up the mountains as far from the cities and populated areas as you can.

When it is our time though, we cannot delay it. God said that for every community he has set an appointed time and we can neither advance it nor delay it for even one hour. There is an important phrase that I want to share with you, when this time come upon you suddenly, just say to yourself with conviction, I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, AND THERE IS NONE WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT HIM.

May God bless and protect us all. In God alone, let the believers put their trust.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We talk alot about this in chat from time to time.

I'll be honest, i have been very active in survival threads due to my natural inclination to be self reliant.

I also will say that after reading every thing that hsa been said, and is creeping into the news day aftter day wek in week out, that I am one of those who are now starting to make sure I have both the skills and equipment to survive for a relatively lonh while 'off grid' in a more remote location than we are now...

The fact that this poster added this in 2006 that late 2007 early 2008 would see a sharp increase of sightings and 'experiences'...

Weird... come join us in chat for a good old fashioned brain storming session on just WTF is going on !

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

hi Dan ,

hope you are well ?

glad you have caught up with the whole Dark Knight topic,
email me at the usual addy for a disscusion on it.
cheers

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

uhhh huh...I will.

I will indeed.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I read every thing with a good open mind, but one thing sticks out for me.. and thats how they will make people hear things thrugh the electrical medium.

Thats not either nice nor far fetched as it seems though.

American forces in Iraq used weaponised tech to make people surrender without a fight, and refused to elaborate on how they did it apart from saying they 'beamed surrender messages AT them'..

So...... wtf ?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
wondering how is dark knight doing now. hmm.
but recently has there been any sightings??

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I will approach this with a fair amount of skepticism and apply logic until none can be applied. When no logic can be applied and I see 8 silver balls in the sky I will round up my family and take a relaxing camping trip like D4rk Kn1ght has suggested

Same here

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crapster

Dark Knight was online yesterday posting here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if your aware but it seems that due to the political situation he is no longer in Nepal and he and his party are re-grouping somewhere closer to home.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutoftheBoxthinker

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I will approach this with a fair amount of skepticism and apply logic until none can be applied. When no logic can be applied and I see 8 silver balls in the sky I will round up my family and take a relaxing camping trip like D4rk Kn1ght has suggested

Same here

What page is the reference to 8 silver balls? I would like to not have to read the wole thread again.

[edit on 8/5/08 by stikkinikki]

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join