It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Better show me where you got this little gem from surrender.

"Okay then if the prophecy is so silly" You had better show me where i said any thing of the sort to any serious poster, APART from you spouting about a fictional character writen about in the 18th centuary ie Frankensteins monster, or take it back and get your knickers out of the twist they are in - YOU started on about a fictional character writen by mary shelly... not any one else, and that in my view (AND MANY OTHERS) just dragged the thread down.

I have to admit you have made me laugh some with your response. but still there seems to have been some misunderstandings. What I was saying here is "why is my prophecy any less meaningful than yours." Mine was ignored and yours is treated like it was spewed from the lips of Stormberger himself.

"I guess your sanctimonious claims are going to have to be picked at."

Sanctimonius. Know what it means ? really? no thought not, other wise you would of shut up instead of making yourself look stupid.

" sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous (săngk'tə-mō'nē-əs)
adj.
Feigning piety or righteousness"

"Verb.Being hypocritical." As im being neither, (never EVER said this message was spread via a divine being did I? nope not at all. Am I being righteous? no far from it - It was put out for you to decide under your own direction) you seem to be hanging far out on a limb with no saftey ropes on this one surrender.

yesyes, I know what sanctimonious means and I was refering to your righteousness in regards to this prophecy that your getting all excited about. Dark Knight i think they call it.

i'm not finished yet...

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Answer) Your getting a reply, because even my 5 year old niece gets a reply when she gets herself in a twister.. So the least i can do is answer some of your points you raise. Now, surrender, had you not mentioned Frankenstein who is a wholly FICTIONAL character, I would of just let it ride. You however decided to bring mockery into your post, so you got treated as a post wrecker. Not just by me but by a lot of others.

that last paragraph was a hoot. But, damn you, how can me saying that Dracula resides beneath the bosnian pyriamids and Frankies monster is thawing in the arctic be taken any less seriously than you telling us that the moon set twice?

That doesn't happen!

When did it happen? Perhaps that might help. How long were you all watching the moon for? Cos it takes quite a while to set normally. But it only sets once!

Getting my head around three people(plus one elsewhere in the "county") seeing the moon set twice is pretty difficult. Did the world stop turning? No that would have been noticed by quite a few people. But you are the only people in the world that saw the moon set, rise then set. SET, RISE and the SET! that's an up and down movement. Are you sure a tree wasn't obscuring the moon for a little while and then revealed it again?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Surrender. I have to say the tone of your posts tend to be demeaning and insulting. Is that really necessary?

As for the moon issue, given the context of DK's initial story, isn't it possible that something was done by someone, somewhere to make the moon appear to have set twice? Does the fact (especially given the nature of DK's 'prophecy' as you call it) that the moon appeared to set twice mean that it necessarily had to do so physically?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
jtma,
with regards to the possibility that it may not have been the moon has been a long discussed topic between the four of us brothers.

I can only say that in regards to it rising and setting twice, what ever it was, it did happen.

With regards to the comment about my warning being a 'prophecy', well you are right, it is not a prophecy of any type.

I have had no 'divine' inspiration, no 'occult' help to 'see' the future, nor have I ever had any 'warnings' in any supernatural way.

What this is is a warning from a now deceased secret service officer who had knowledge of this project. To him it was nuts and bolts and all tried and tested stuff set to be used at a date for their advantage.

Thats it in a nutshell. No prophecy, just a cold hard warning.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
As for the moon issue, given the context of DK's initial story, isn't it possible that something was done by someone, somewhere to make the moon appear to have set twice? Does the fact (especially given the nature of DK's 'prophecy' as you call it) that the moon appeared to set twice mean that it necessarily had to do so physically?

I have to admit the "projected" moon idea sounds slightly possible in the context of this story. Like I said suspension of disbelief is what makes fiction fun so I guess if i'm gonna follow this one that I'll have to take that stance. I apologise for the manner of my queries.

Stormberger, if he did exist, apparently said "There will be weapons totally new. In one day more men will die than in all previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons. Gigantic catastrophes will happen." sounds vague but could be a reference to what DK is talking about. Could the one day mentioned be October 28th 2001?

As for a place of refuge Stormberger says "Those, who hide themselves at the "Fuchsenriegel" or at the "Falkenstein" remain spared". However poor little Stormberger's world wasn't much bigger than his surrounding areas.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
A note on the subject of the moon setting twice

At high latitudes the Moon occasionally rises, or sets, twice on a single calendar day. This may happen above the "lunar arctic circle", which moves between 61.5 and 71.9 deg latitude during the 18-year period of the motion of the lunar nodes. You may want to pay attention to this.

Computing the Moon's rise/set times - Section 4

Maybe we can calculate if this was one of those occasions?

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Cocker]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thanks i will keep a look out, i still wonder how did Darknights father now or who ever it was. Could it be an agenda?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocker
A note on the subject of the moon setting twice

At high latitudes the Moon occasionally rises, or sets, twice on a single calendar day. This may happen above the "lunar arctic circle", which moves between 61.5 and 71.9 deg latitude during the 18-year period of the motion of the lunar nodes. You may want to pay attention to this.

Computing the Moon's rise/set times - Section 4

Maybe we can calculate if this was one of those occasions?

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Cocker]

That's interesting. If that is the case than I had this all wrong. I thought DK was saying that the moon had gone back on itself in order to set twice.

Interesting to see if this is the deus ex machina that DK was looking for.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yes, nice find Cocker.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
from Bible gateway Luke 21

25"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Here Jesus is talking about the same thing that DK is. Even the deciples thought he was talking about something they would see in person and in their time.

The key is in the last sentence vers 28, where it says redemption is drawing near.....it is not here yet though. There will still be some rough times ahead.

31Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

This is about the end of Satan's reign on earth.....not the end of the world, like some think.

There are other verses, and if you want to argue send me a utou, please keep that out of this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
from Bible gateway Luke 21

25"There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Here Jesus is talking about the same thing that DK is. Even the deciples thought he was talking about something they would see in person and in their time.

The key is in the last sentence vers 28, where it says redemption is drawing near.....it is not here yet though. There will still be some rough times ahead.

31Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

This is about the end of Satan's reign on earth.....not the end of the world, like some think.

There are other verses, and if you want to argue send me a utou, please keep that out of this thread.

You explanation is right on win 52.

World without end, AMEN.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Isn’t history enough evidence to prove that doomsdays prophecies are nothing more than just non-sense. People have been claiming that the sky is falling since the dawn of man.Thru out history the theory of doomsday has changed and it has never stopped changing. In the 18th and 19th century end of the world was suppose to have occurred with the return of Jesus. doomsday prophecies have been modified for today’s standard, which is based on lesser medieval mindset such as angels, demons and Satan, and more on scientific claims that the planet will get hit by a astroid or that it’s on the brink of changing.The newest transformation of the doomsday theory is the Mayan calendar and off course This (lights within the skies).This is just another 21st century prophecy which will never come to pass. If you believe in anything else you are just simply deluding yourself

The hall of failed doomsday prophecies
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abhota.info...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
dark knight, what supplies will you have by october 2011? i would assume fire extinguishers (sp?), flares, guns, ammo, water, canned food, flashlights, batteries, radio, blankets, combat boots, cammo, bullet proof helmet/vest, black powder, fishing line, ect. Please inform the rest of us on how we can best prepare ouselves. thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wondering about our general attraction to the D-Day scenario. Most likely a quiver-full of reasons...a study of Jungian archetypes alone would probably yield many rich possibilities.

Even when not overtly tied to religion, I can't escape the notion that the ease with which we will accept the 'dire' serves a similar function i.e....it renders the uncertainty of the 'now' more bearable, lends structure to a chaotic future...and offers the illusion of control (however minimal) in an otherwise hostile, threatening, and out-of-kilter environment... Whew! a mouthful.

Short version: The world can be scary & boring at the same time, and we don't like that.

I enjoyed reading your vision of the future D4rk Kn1ght, and I wish you and yours the best. It's not my intention to try and validate, or invalidate any one's beliefs. It's simply my personal contention, that a large percentage of humankind requires a good old fashioned fear-based challenge in order to get through the week ........until we don't any longer. If I were to say that underneath the uncertainty, the apprehension, the chaos and fear....every thing's running like a fine Swiss watch...and that my attention is better positioned directly in front of my nose...I doubt many would believe me....so I won't.--

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

Everybody wants to go to Heaven...but nobody wants to die--

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
unknown_one... yes, what you say is true. Mankind has carried these sorts of images and stories forever. But why? There are all sorts of explanations including the one that you cite. However, another explanation is catastrophism. Essentially that holds that mankind has survived (albeit barely) near extyinction events in the past. The survivors have been imprinted with those invents and they are passed forward generation-to-generation. There have been countless experiments proving that experiential learning can, in fact, be passed-on to offspring (rat-maze experiments for example). The possibility exists that we may have a chemical predisposition to be sensitive to these kinds of events --- for the sake of the survival of the species.

Take this example from another thread. Here we have a 16th century map that accurately details a land mass that has not been accessible for over 6,000 years (at a minimum --- could be much, much longer). Further, that map HAD to have been created with mathematical knowledge not 'discovered' until the mid-18th century. The original cartographers --- whoever they were --- knew that the earth was round and had the circumference of the earth accurate to ~50mi. This seems to be exceptionally strong evidence that a very advanced civilization existed on this planet WELL before ours (>6,000 years ago) yet evidence of that civilization as well as all its intellectual property wa somehow lost. Could our fascination with catastrophe be an imprinted reaction to some pre-history catastrophic event?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
D4ark Kn1ght,

I have been following this thread very intently because I believe that something is definitly going on in the world that is not right, and has been for a long time. I would not be here reading this board otherwise.

I also read the other thread, with intrigue, where you initially disclosed this information.

First I believe you may be on to something because I have read information by others, most notably Bill Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse," which corroborates some of the things you say.

However, I have found a discrepancy between the two threads which I would like for you to clear up for me. In the first thread, you stated tht the sign you are looking for is six dancing stars in the sky. You said whenever you see them you will leave. Now, you are saying that the warning is 8 dancing orbs in a circle with the brightest in the middle.

My question to you sir, is which is it and why is it orbs now instead of stars.
To refresh your memory I have included your post in the original thread.

"posted on 8-12-2006 at 11:57 AM (post id: 2666324) - single - this post

Answers for you.

Dgtempe, it's not God thats coming back to be seen in the skies thats for sure. The warning is to get away far away from humanities midst - it will not be God in the skies.

BurSuc - Money raised went into goods and stored supplies, tools ect and some has been converted into more 'usable' exchange medium.

XphilesPhan, this man, for 5 years of ww2 was wild and wooly. After ww2 he was near top dog on alot of stuff when the cold war looked like going hot. He was up till his late years often approached for advice. His parting message was about a very specific event, on the 28th of october, 2011, called Dark Knight. Do not think the K is a spelling mistake, it is not. The K is a very specific part of the warning,. Do not leave out the K. The events will start early 2007. People and reports of 'things' in the skies will increase steadily.... 2009 is when it gets real interesting.

"JTMA - Yes, I am waiting for one very specific event to ' warn' me that it is time to get funky and make a groove on out to the very middle of no where.

Here is why I cannot tell you what is going to be seen in the sky.

There are 6 billion people in the world. When these events start, people will 'see' things, 'hear' things, 'experience' things, things that are unique to our location AND our own views of the world. What we see here in the UK will not be the same as Iran or India, each will 'see' different things; that is what i was told. It will not be real, but a very very clever construct to fool us into doing certain things /acting a certain
way. It is planned by who i do not know to cause utmost total chaos world wide, and lead us into anarchy, total world wide anarchy. Then, we will be led, into the Dark Knight of Oct 28th, 2011, and from then into the 2012 time frame....

I, from this day, this month, am waiting to see a set of dancing stars in the sky. Seriously, I am waiting for eye witness accounts of six stars in the sky ( I am not expecting 'real' stars at all...) dancing, swooping and rising back into the night sky.

There - thats my warning, and you know what? i and 7 others, on march 2009, are walking right out of the race, and going to take a very, very far far away side seat, dig in, feed up, and hope that we are far enough away from the storm to weather it out.

I will never abandon this thread, as it is for a very specific purpose, and that is to make you very aware of what is coming, and to prepare."

Thank you in advance for your reply D4ark Kn1ght. I really do believe their may be something to what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What's up guys, it looks like some more weird crap is happening. I just saw this on the Drudge report, check it out Strange lights in the sky... again andMystery light seen across wales

OK, what the crap is going on?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It looks like we finally have an explanation as to what those strange lights were the were seen by that Air force Colonel from the OP.

Here's the STORY

What do you all think?

Also take a look at the bottom of the page I just posted. That VW (Volkswagen) symbol looks like one of the lights, strangely enough.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is such a depressing thread.

I can't believe that a poorly regurgitated "blue beam" rant and some vague references to running to high ground can provoke such a reaction.

If you can run away from whatever is coming so easily, it's really not going to be a big of a deal now is it?

That is if, of course, you can find anything valid in the story to begin with. My problem with it? There's nothing new. Absolutely nothing new.

The second step involves a gigantic "space show" with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new "god's" voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years.

Source.

Where will this happen? Western population centers? How much of The Earth do "they" want to indoctrinate in their “one world religion” [give me strength…] in one foul swoop? Either it's going to be global, in which case, there will be no running away, or, it will be localized, in which case a quick conversation via the Internet, or if you want to get archaic about it, a phone line, will be enough to uncover the deception.

Secondly, unless you're a believer in secret recovered alien tech and its ability to produce effects indistinguishable from magic, then it should be perfectly clear. The technology does not exist.

The technology to project holograms into the air simply does not exist, the technology to make people hear "God's" voice in their mother tongue simply does not exist.

These are the rantings of a lunatic. A lunatic who has brought absolutely nothing new, to an old story. It appears that our standards have slipped so far, we'll listen to any nutcase with a half baked fable, and I despair at all those taking this seriously.

All those who are quoting scripture as proof of validity, don't get me started...

It used to take a little style, a little class to hoax an Internet community. Now it seems you need nothing more than a vague recollection of a bogeyman story.

Pathetic.

[edit on 25/1/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Implosion... how do you KNOW this technology doesn't exist? The world has been rife with speculation that some other entities have been visiting us for a very long time. Further speculation exists that these entities are in contact with various governments. Perhpas that will be the source? Not necessarily a terrestrial government only event.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join