It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy is coming true!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I found this when I was browsing some news websites:

Strage Lights In The Sky

What do you all think of it, does this have any significance to Dark Knight's predictions?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It would help if you posted a link to "Dark Knight's" prediction. Some of us have no clue what you are referring to.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landis
It would help if you posted a link to "Dark Knight's" prediction. Some of us have no clue what you are referring to.

This is the thread that being referred to as far as D4rk Kn1ght's prediction. Unfortunately the thread itself is closed since the topic couldn't be kept to.

THO, I would like the story more if it wasn't from that source, do you have any other sources that do not link directly back to the WND story?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Enjoy the ride dude, 'cause the next few years is going to get mental.

Remember though, this is just the start of it all.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that niteboy.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe this (linked below) is the thread he is refering to. read beyomd the first page to see what "predictions" are being spoken of.

Some interesting parallels with "Project Bluebeam". Do an ATS search on that one and you're sure to find it.

D4RK KN1GHT

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
DAMN!!!!! you guys got here fast.

Ill have to be ALOT quicker next time....NO mach for the ATS veterans

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You might also want to check outTHIS, THIS,
and THIS

Something strange is happening, what it is, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
here is the link, ONE of the three, unfortunately all link the same news source.

The SECOND thread started on topic

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I thought what that man said was interesting.

Back in Arkansas, Col. Fields, who says he's a Christian who has not been a believer in alien life forms from other planets, speculated what he saw could possibly be related to ancient texts from the Bible.

One of them is Luke 21:11, where Jesus discusses signs of the End Times, stating, "And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven."

Another is even more ancient, going back to the time of Noah's flood.

"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. ... There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." (Genesis 6:2-4)

These Old Testament verses have been enigmatic for centuries, but many Christians believe they refer to a time in antiquity when spirit beings, perhaps angels in rebellion against God, visited Earth and had sexual relations with human women, producing "giants," which is translated from the Hebrew word "Nephilim," which some scholars say is better translated as "fallen ones."

"I believe it's prophetic, something do with what's happening in the Middle East today," said Fields. "If this is some kind of event with visitation, it's entirely possible. When the anti-Christ comes into power, it's not going to be something we expect. The deception that is going to be attached to it is going to be so powerful, you're gonna have to go against your reason to reject it."

While Fields cannot be certain of what it was he saw, he wants to tell people not to be deceived.

"Be awake, be mindful you can be deceived," he said. "There are things that can shake our world."

This was from the originally posted article.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
here is the link, ONE of the three, unfortunately all link the same news source.

The SECOND thread started on topic

Yes, but I'm asking if this has any relation to D4rk Kn1ght's prophecy.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think it is a LITTLE premature to jump to the conclusion that DK's prediction is coming true, however, talking with him as I have been recently, I must confess it is getting more and more interesting. I am curious to see how the next 6 months play out, and if the sightings increase.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I think it is a LITTLE premature to jump to the conclusion that DK's prediction is coming true, however, talking with him as I have been recently, I must confess it is getting more and more interesting. I am curious to see how the next 6 months play out, and if the sightings increase.

Yes, but you have to admit, strange things are happening all over the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Humble, don't freak out too bad. All these sources you listed are from worldnetdaily.com or as it's known in these parts, world"nut"daily. That site is known for posting very far-fetched stories and adding ridicuous amounts of "mad lib".
Don't give any of it a thought.

Have you found these same stories on any site other than worldnetdaily?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

Humble, don't freak out too bad. All these sources you listed are from worldnetdaily.com or as it's known in these parts, world"nut"daily. That site is known for posting very far-fetched stories and adding ridicuous amounts of "mad lib".
Don't give any of it a thought.

Have you found these same stories on any site other than worldnetdaily?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by rocknroll]

No, but like I said strange things seem to be happening all over the world, if you've had a look at the drudgereport today, you will see how even the weather has been getting crazy all over the globe.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have quickly read through alot of the post's on DK's subject matter and I apologise if this is a repeat of something already said.

I strongly suspect that this individual that DK talks about was referring to Project Blue Beam and may have read about it somewhere and it had a profound impact on him. I am not suggesting that he is wrong but it may have had a disproportionate effect on his rationale due to the profound information that the story of Blue Beam proffesses.

Death bed confessions are nothing new and to place anymore importance on this particular one would be fool hardy as the conclusions that DK has drawn are life changing and potentially lethal without the proper training.

I say let it pan out and if DK is right and there is no hope for the masses of people living in the cities then I ask you...would a world like that be worth living in ?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What is this Project Blue Beam I'm hearing about, can somebody fill me in?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

members.aol.com...

Read that mate it gives a pretty good overall view of the plan.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

members.aol.com...

Read that mate it gives a pretty good overall view of the plan.

Thanks mazzroth, I'll read it now.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I read it, It sounds very similar to what D4rk Kn1ght describes, I got a question though, is any of this proven?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join