It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Reilly VS Colbert Tonight On No Spin Zone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly will face off against Steven Colbert tonight on FNC's No Spin Zone / O'Reilly Factor at 8PMEST. The show replays several times throughout the night also.

I expect Colbert to eat O'Reilly's lunch, because comedy always trumps. It should be interesting!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes finally someone to smack...Bill around without him getting the last word. Colbert is calm and collective..but he can be crazy so I a must watch for me...even though I am not fan of FOX News.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now this is a MUST see, it may even be comparable to jon stewart vs tucker carlson! Especially since alot of people are saying Colbert is even better then Jon Stewart.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by R3ALITY]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Indeed this should be good.
Colbert is a genius and hopefully he will bring his A game to Bills show.
As I am not a fan of FOX news I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to watch this online?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Colbert will treat Papa Bear with respect, and I expect them to agree on everything from taxes to terrorism. This is great PR for both of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Papa Bear is also on the Colbert Report tonite at 11:30 Eastern. I'll be watching both programs because Colbert is the man, just ask him. As for the pprevious post, however, he is not better than Stewart. If anything, they are equally brilliant.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Who is Steven Colbert?

I watch the O'Reilly factor most of the time. Couple of people from the 911 truth movement have been on there. The thought that they could be somewhat right I think scares the man. I could hear the fear in his voice during the debate.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I will have to watch this. Thanks for the heads up.

If you think SC will be easy on Bill, then you don't know him.

Did you guys catch his roasting of Bush at the White House Correspondence Dinner? His genius in undenied.

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It isn’t Colbert “VS” O’Reilly… they are guests on each others show. I don’t think anyone will be handing anything to anyone. I watch Colbert every night, but only know of O’Reilly from TV, not really his show.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
first of all
it's papa-BERT
not BEAR
bears are our enemies and part of the liberal run smear machine

anyway
i expect colbert to covertly rip o'reilly to shred
twice in one day

thank you comedy central

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just watched it....great job of give and take. Pretty funny. I'll have to catch the Colbert Report tonight at 11:30.

Now there are 2 people analyzing why Stewart and Colbert are so successful...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I just saw it. He's kind of cute. Nice, well mannered.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Colbert is slime!

Children these days get there news from him and they believe it I dont know why, thing that annoys me is they take various speeches of political figures like President BUsh fuses 30 different clips together and puts it on his show like Bush is mentally slow or does extremly long pauses etc etc. and then I here from the people that watched it, oh did you see Bush's speech on Colbert Report man George Bush is stupid

You have to be dumb minded to believe anything on Stewart or Colberts shows, I personally dont like either of them and rarely ever watch O'Reily but I would watch him over those two any days. Far more truth out of Bill then them.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Colbert is slime!

no, that's just how he seems when he emulates o'reilly

Children these days get there news from him and they believe it I dont know why, thing that annoys me is they take various speeches of political figures like President BUsh fuses 30 different clips together and puts it on his show like Bush is mentally slow or does extremly long pauses etc etc. and then I here from the people that watched it, oh did you see Bush's speech on Colbert Report man George Bush is stupid

well, bush is far from an eloquent and articulate speaker
you can't argue against that
secondly, he isn't exactly the brightest president we've ever had
thirdly, colbert doesn't do that

You have to be dumb minded to believe anything on Stewart or Colberts shows, I personally dont like either of them and rarely ever watch O'Reily but I would watch him over those two any days. Far more truth out of Bill then them.

well, colbert and stewart are satirists
quite good ones
they have plenty of truth involved in their shows
more so than o'reilly
who frequently spreads misinformation
and when people point it out by directly quoting him, he calls them "smear merchants"

here's a list from one of those mislabeled "smear merchants," mediamatters
just the stuff he's done so far

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Colbert is slime!

I would take the time to refute all of the points that you made one by one. However, seeing as how you are still under the impression that GWB is an articulate public speaker, I wont waste either of our time.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I can not believe someone called Colbert slime.

He is freaking the man. Great entertainment.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
no i missed it, im worthless

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
just goto foxnews site and click on the oreilly link. quite funny, not sure what i was expecting

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
umm hello dude...it is on COMEDY CENTRAL...it is supposed to be funny...they both keep it real and i love it. besides they say things most americans want to say anyway. well in my opinion anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

<<   2 >>

join