It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam capture a diversion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by DipSchnit

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
and so it begins, the spinning and conspiracy claims.

yeah its all a plot, you're onto us now! you're much too smart for us! nothing gets past you does it???

[/sarcasm]

If you dont agree or see the point made by poster then why do you reply? I'm sorry but not to offend you but I am getting a little disturbed by the fact that everyone preaches about sticking to topics and if replies dont support topics but instead critisize them, then replies shouldnt be given. I am finding that almost every post here lately seems to be getting off topic or a bashing from others.........and yes alot are from Mods too. Let people speak their opinions the same way that you would want to speak yours without lashing on them please, I think this would work for everyones best interest. Not telling you what to do but as a Mod I would think that you would support this as some of the other Mods in fact do. If I offended you I am sorry but I felt it needed to be said

and then THIS guy...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah its all a plot, you're onto us now! you're much too smart for us! nothing gets past you does it???

[/sarcasm]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, this is a conspiracy related website dumbass

If you don't like what we talk about and complain then get the * outta here... KISS.. it's that simple.

=======================================

So, what you are both saying is that if there is a disenting opinion, it may not be posted? Get a friggin LIFE, people....Ever heard of FREE SPEACH!!!??? What are you, COMUNISTS???

Anyone, and I repeat ANYONE, has the right to refute ANYTHING they wish to here, as long as they abide by the rules. It's called DISCUSSION.....You are not abiding by the rules. Play nice and allow others their opinions, regardless of wether they align with yours or not!!!

Geeze...some peoples children......

Nobody said he couldnt post it, I meant it would be appreciated to keep the nonsense away from the discussion. Discussion is a good word in fact, i dont find bashing someones opinions to be a part of a discussion....especially when it doesnt contribute to the topic. Thank you by the way for the judging of rules and saying that I am not abiding by them, the last time I checked you wasnt a part of making them.but thanks anyway. If you consider playing nice to be bashing on someone...well thats your view and in my opinion your no better than the others that do it. There is a difference between voicing your opinion and bashing someone ya know. Apparently you dont understand that concept of it. And yes I guess........Some peoples children

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bin Laden...puppet...fictional?...who knows...gotta see for myself. Saddam...Rumsfeld's puppet..."Hey you bad man...here's some weapons.. (later)....where'd you get those weapons from?...you a bad...bad man...we want war." Bush....his grandpa is the puppet master...started the CIA...the new SS corp. George Jr. knows it too..and he wants an oil pipeline from the Caspina Sea (world's largest untapped oil resource) to the Persian Gulf...on the other hand...Irael wants a pipeline to the Mediterranean Sea. It's a race..folks...to the Caspian Sea. This is a conspiracy site...let people speak their peace..for goodness sake...and there is plenty of it to go around...eh? Next to gold...oil is the most valued commodity in the world market...get it through your heads.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I find it curious that saddam was'nt even in hand cuffs.

I saw the announcement earlier this week when Bush was talking about going not only to the moon, but mars as well. I had company when this came on msnbc very briefly, and was distracted, does anybody have a link on this?

Another fact I find perplexing is that saddam had a pistol on his side, yet he didn't go out with a blaze of glory.. I would have thought he would have ended it himself verses letting us take him.

Amazing, it is...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that people whos base their lives and beliefs in their ability to speak out against "the machine", by claiming many conspiracy theories using free speech, have the nerve to insult people who opose their point of view. (using thier own free speech)

That being said. You say it is a diversion K-dog? What are they diverting us from? No theories, a definite answer please. Now if you cant provide a definite answer, then you cant be sure it is a diversion. Therfore all these people who spoke against you in this thread...that you insulted have just as much chance being right as you.

As far as those that said for those guys to shut up because this is a conspiracy web-site... Couldn't I just as easily say, you are all trying to conspire against me and my point of views, or their points of views? There is more than one side to every story. You prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that their was some big diversionary conspiracy WITH THE CAPTURE OF SADAM, then I am wrong.

AS LONG AS THERE IS ANY DOUBT. THOSE WHO OPOSE YOUR POINTS OF VIEW ARE MORE IN THE RIGHT IF ANYTHING. FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO FORGE THEIR OPINIONS BASED ON KNOWLEDGE AND NOT CONSPIRACY BASED SPECULATION.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Im not diverting anyone i never critisized anyone here. Im simply stating that its a very convinet time that saddam was captured .. one week after a war tribunal was founded in iraq. 2 weeks before christmas.. it seems to me just to well played out.

Also the pipeline to the caspian is plausibe russia wants it too but they were going through checnya to get it. what will be next.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well your actually right K-miester. I apologize. I used your original post as an example to give credibility to other sides of the argument. And I lumped you in with one or two other people who were criticising.

Still, the fact of the matter is that people's points of views that are against yours are just as valid. Even if this website is conspiracy based.....those who dont agree with specifically dipschnits point of view should not be criticised.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   

[/sarcasm]

If you dont agree or see the point made by poster then why do you reply? I'm sorry but not to offend you but I am getting a little disturbed by the fact that everyone preaches about sticking to topics and if replies dont support topics but instead critisize them, then replies shouldnt be given. I am finding that almost every post here lately seems to be getting off topic or a bashing from others.........and yes alot are from Mods too. Let people speak their opinions the same way that you would want to speak yours without lashing on them please, I think this would work for everyones best interest. Not telling you what to do but as a Mod I would think that you would support this as some of the other Mods in fact do. If I offended you I am sorry but I felt it needed to be said

and then THIS guy...

quote:

[/sarcasm]

If you don't like what we talk about and complain then get the * outta here... KISS.. it's that simple.

So, what you are both saying is that if there is a disenting opinion, it may not be posted? Get a friggin LIFE, people....Ever heard of FREE SPEACH!!!??? What are you, COMUNISTS???

Anyone, and I repeat ANYONE, has the right to refute ANYTHING they wish to here, as long as they abide by the rules. It's called DISCUSSION.....You are not abiding by the rules. Play nice and allow others their opinions, regardless of wether they align with yours or not!!!

Nobody said he couldnt post it, I meant it would be appreciated to keep the nonsense away from the discussion. Discussion is a good word in fact, i dont find bashing someones opinions to be a part of a discussion....especially when it doesnt contribute to the topic. Thank you by the way for the judging of rules and saying that I am not abiding by them, the last time I checked you wasnt a part of making them.but thanks anyway. If you consider playing nice to be bashing on someone...well thats your view and in my opinion your no better than the others that do it. There is a difference between voicing your opinion and bashing someone ya know. Apparently you dont understand that concept of it. And yes I guess........Some peoples children

Excuse me...read your own post and the other that was quoted...you said, "if replies dont support topics but instead critisize them, then replies shouldnt be given. "...

I think that is pretty well cut and dried. You are telling him not to post unless he agrees with the topic at hand. Deny ignorance, not follow blindly. He didn't call you names, he simply voiced the opinion that as soon as something happens, the conspiracy theories start flowing, and you know what? He's RIGHT!!! It didn't take 5 minutes for these threads to show up....

Play nice and let others have their opinions, regardless of wether you agree or not....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just for the record...........
I never told anyone to shut up nor did I insult anyone, if it has been taken that way then I apoligize. I just get frustrated when people bash on others for no reason what so ever. DISCUSSION= discuss not argue, cant we all get along( I swear i have heard that somewhere before)

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

[/sarcasm]

and then THIS guy...

quote:

[/sarcasm]

Excuse me...read your own post and the other that was quoted...you said, "if replies dont support topics but instead critisize them, then replies shouldnt be given. "...

I think that is pretty well cut and dried. You are telling him not to post unless he agrees with the topic at hand. Deny ignorance, not follow blindly. He didn't call you names, he simply voiced the opinion that as soon as something happens, the conspiracy theories start flowing, and you know what? He's RIGHT!!! It didn't take 5 minutes for these threads to show up....

Play nice and let others have their opinions, regardless of wether you agree or not....

First let me start by saying that I havent anything to do with the other post so please dont associate me with it.Second, when I say support the topic, i didnt mean agree with, I meant support by replying with a subject that is in relations to the topic, agree or disagree.....it doesnt matter. Maybe I could have been a little more clear on that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way I never called him or anyone any names

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by DipSchnit]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think it was a carefully planned diversion. My idea is that Saddam has been in US custody maybe since the middle or ending of November. Bush (of course) was notified immediately. Maybe another reason for Bush's "sneaky" flight into Iraq was to take a look at Saddam and to tell people there when to exactly reveal this story. OK, I know his stay there wasn't SOO lengthy, but it makes SOME sense.

I definitely think this was a diversion. (From what I don't know) By the way, whats this whole thing with Bush wanting to send people to the Moon? I haven't heard of that...

Oh, and one more thing... PLEASE STOP USING THAT LONG POST TO REPLY! I'm using 56K and its taking forever to load! I'd appreciate if instead you just mentioned the post and told people to refer to it.

That's it. Later.
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

First let me start by saying that I havent anything to do with the other post so please dont associate me with it.Second, when I say support the topic, i didnt mean agree with, I meant support by replying with a subject that is in relations to the topic, agree or disagree.....it doesnt matter. Maybe I could have been a little more clear on that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. By the way I never called him or anyone any names

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by DipSchnit]

I didn�t say that you did call names, and I think that everyone reading the thread can see who the childish name caller is�it�s not you, and I also apologize if you thought I was implying that you had. I simply quoted both sources of the consternation.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
I think it was a carefully planned diversion. My idea is that Saddam has been in US custody maybe since the middle or ending of November. Bush (of course) was notified immediately. Maybe another reason for Bush's "sneaky" flight into Iraq was to take a look at Saddam and to tell people there when to exactly reveal this story. OK, I know his stay there wasn't SOO lengthy, but it makes SOME sense.

I definitely think this was a diversion. (From what I don't know) By the way, whats this whole thing with Bush wanting to send people to the Moon? I haven't heard of that...

Oh, and one more thing... PLEASE STOP USING THAT LONG POST TO REPLY! I'm using 56K and its taking forever to load! I'd appreciate if instead you just mentioned the post and told people to refer to it.

That's it. Later.
-prophetmike

Ok, to all who think this is a "deversion", I'd like to know what from? What could Bush POSSIBLY GAIN from doing something so stupid, when the lenght of time it TOOK to get Saddam was a major sticking point????

PS....Get a faster hook-up...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i heard the media say he was found with 750k, but was also running from rat hole to rat hole every 2 to 3 hours.

Didnt they already find a large amount of money of his in another farmhouse near tikrit a few months ago?

If he was so demoralized, then why would he keep going from hole to hole?

i think weve had him for a while??

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It could be a diversion, but sadly it isn't they have the wrong guy.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by drunk]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join