It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Members Digital Art

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Here is one I did using just one hue... Kind of a fun way to mess around with the program.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Inspired by this thread:

I haven't tried Art Rage yet, I'm still enjoying photoshop, did this all in PS in a few hours. Nothing like slacking off from real work lol

Excuse the cheesy border, I couldn't help myself

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey man that is pretty cool!!! The border doesn't look cheesy to me at all my man. Glad someone else posted in this thread for a change.

Haha... Thought I was posting my pictures for myself there for a while!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I know how you feel, nothing is worse than getting no response to your endeavors. Sometimes I think that even negative responses are better than no responses. I get a lot of critical comments on my stuff, in fact, the better i et the more criticizing comments I get.

I don't know why artist types have to be so passive aggressively competitive

Your stuff is looking cool too, I know you were using ArtRage, did you use a Wacom tablet?

I need to get a new one myself as my old one is all busted up. I suppose I'll get one when I start making some money. Art sucks, lots of work, little money :bnghd:

Well, anyways, here's one I did last night, more space stuff, this time a planet with city lights visable on the dark side, lemme know what you think:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
^^
very nice, thats one populated planet

did this in Vue 5 Infinite, took 11 hours 20 minutes

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow... That is a damn nice one pom. Some of your space-scapes remind me of this spray paint artist.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join