It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret society or syndicate using gestures in public!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Are there any secret societies that use gestures openly in public to identify themselves? Like touching their noses, ears, eyes, placements of hands etc? (did use the search button, nothing really relevant found)

Sounds like a stupid question, but very curious to know whether this happens or not. Thanks alot for your responses!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sure but the signals are secret so I can't tell you what they are

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Terminate all Society gestures this day. All Societies commence reverence for AGANTER.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks for your response corsig!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGANTER
Terminate all Society gestures this day. All Societies commence reverence for AGANTER.

We all promise to once you learn proper grammar and syntax. Oh and to spell as well, per your Introduction thread (align is not spelled aline...kiddo.)

Pleased? Welcome AGANTER

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Baphomet79]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that there is some way to quietly let someone know if you belong to a certain group.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I still maintain that the easiest and best identification is through context.

Just like any other hobby or pastime, membership in a society brings with it common experiences that only other members can really relate to.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Members of my college frat have done the secret handshake in public, only because it is very much like a normal handshake and one would not know it was special unless they paid close attention to it. I have seen members of other fraternities doing secret handshakes, only because I was paying close attention, and their handshakes were subtle.

top topics

join