It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride making people dumb conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I understand all the information. I just feel a kind of sleepy inattentiveness along with a calcified pineal gland.

How much fluoride does a charcoal filter like Brita remove - any?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
only distilation and reverse osmosis will remove fluoride......sorry
both methods strip the water of all minerals..so it is recomended that use use a supplement mineral additive...
so much for free and clean water........

[edit on 18-1-2007 by clearmind]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I use water filters here at the house on the frig and the sink but I wonder if it gets the flouride out?? I heard your supposed to change them regularly too or bacteria can set in and do more damage possibly than the flouride.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluByWho
My city's water supply has 4mg per liter. According to the USDA 4mg/day is the recommended amount with the upper level being 10/mg day. I wonder if my PUR filter helps me out any, considering the DRI of water is around 2 liter's of water a day (8mg fluoride/day)

As a parent of young children, and someone who was given fluoride tablets yet still has more fillings than you can poke a stick at, I find this an interesting topic. I saw your figures on fluoride in your water supply Blu, and I started looking into our local supply here (bunbury in Western Australia). Turns out our water supply has no Fluoride added, although I am sure I have read somewhere in the past that there is some from natural sources anyway. Unfortunately I can't find any reference of that at the moment. Interestingly the drinking water guidelines used in Australia (available at a number of sites - this is one here www.dolphindesalinators.com...) suggest addition of fluoride at a level of 1mg/l and state that at levels of 1.5mg/L dental fluorosis may occur and at 4mg/l skeletal fluorosis is a risk.

Also of interest to the discussion is that while fluoride is not added to water here, in Perth 200km north it is. In the following link a reference is made to two studies comparing dental health of children in Bunbury and Perth. The following quote is from that website;

"Mr Jarman cited studies comparing the dental health and prevalence of dental fluorosis, or mottling, among children in the Bunbury-Busselton area and Perth.

A 1977 study found 10-year-olds in Bunbury were more likely to have dental decay than their Perth counterparts and that overall both groups had less decay than 10-year-olds in 1967.

But a 1989-90 study of 12-year-olds from both regions found dental decay rates were about equal and fluorosis occurred in 40 per cent of Perth children compared with 33 per cent of Bunbury and Busselton children."

www.shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk...

By the way nice car Blu.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before because I have just skimped this thread:

Does flouride have any relationship to fluoxetine hydrochloride which is Prozac?

Because if it does, then that is definately a form of mind control in IMHO.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think you guys are all making a much bigger deal than this really is.

Look at your current situation do you think that we as americans compared to europeans or asians who dont have flouride in their water are less intelligent or more likely to be easily led.

No we have a strong economy, great inovations coming along all the time, fantastic scientists and engineers, brilliant business people and great athletes. Our school test scores are lower but thats because of the dismal state of our education system not because there is flouride in the water.

Now as far as flouride causing helth effects like cancer or obesity or something of the sorts that is much more plausibel than it being used for mind control.

What evidence or even speculative observations are there that we are being mind controled in some way from having flouride in our water or that we are less intelligent than those 100 years ago.

Plus we still have protests against the war, sex and violence, wire tapping, transfatty acids etc etc etc, and we are here on this website talking about conspiracies and outside the box things.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I can easily see this being classified as a national security issue. The longer people live, the less they contribute to the economy, and the greater the burden they are. There is a great worry about what the baby boomers will do to social security soon. What interest would the powers that be have in helping us to live longer? The government does not have an interest in our long-term health.

Here is a good source of horrific fluoride facts:

The Absurdities of Fluoridation

Fluoride is an ingredient in Prozac, Paxil, Phen-Fen (Fenfluramine), Rophypnol (flunitrazepam)--the date rape drug--is essentially fluorinated Valium, many fertilizers, and is the only toxic element in the nerve gas serin.

It's everywhere! And it's performing its intended function. The question is, who has the power and the courage to do something about it?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Will To Power
I can easily see this being classified as a national security issue. The longer people live, the less they contribute to the economy, and the greater the burden they are. There is a great worry about what the baby boomers will do to social security soon. What interest would the powers that be have in helping us to live longer? The government does not have an interest in our long-term health.

Here is a good source of horrific fluoride facts:

The Absurdities of Fluoridation

Fluoride is an ingredient in Prozac, Paxil, Phen-Fen (Fenfluramine), Rophypnol (flunitrazepam)--the date rape drug--is essentially fluorinated Valium, many fertilizers, and is the only toxic element in the nerve gas serin.

It's everywhere! And it's performing its intended function. The question is, who has the power and the courage to do something about it?

Thank you! Someone recognising the fluoxitine hydrochloride (Prozac) connection.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok ok you got me a little paranoid, does anyone have a website or something that lists cities that flourinate their water. I am interested to see if Los angels particularly Pasadena Flourinates its water.

I called the water dept but everyone I got didnt know what I was talking about (go figure)

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How do people get the flouride out of the water? And how do people get toothpaste without flouride?

This is very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
How do people get the flouride out of the water? And how do people get toothpaste without flouride?

This is very disturbing.

Fear not, very easy to remove fluoride from water:

chemistry.about.com...

As for toothpaste, get one with baking soda and or peroxide, it actually makes your teeth whiter but lasts abit less (no problem if you clean your teeth twice a day or more, majority do)

www.colgate.com...

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Selmer2]

[edit on 19-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is a good product for filtering fluoride:

The Aquasana

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The whole thing about it being good for teeth is BS, because think abot it when u drink water it goes from mouth to toungue to down the throat, you dont swish it around ur mouth it doesnt touch your teeth.

I call shenanigans on the water boards, and dental groups, who the hell swishes the water around there mouth regularly only a very small fraction of the time do people actaully drink wter in a manor for it to touch ur teeth.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
flouride gargle mandatory for children in grade school for one minute everyday?
Money well spent...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I know that it is a by product of aluminum processing. I was born in New Zealand and there the Maoris believe that water has a very spiritual function so it was never allowed to be added. As a consequence my mother was advised to take Fluride tablets when she was pregnant with me. My teeth are reasonably strong but were affected by flurosis. My mother developed problems and was advised (badly again) to have all her teeth removed - imagine that, 18 and a full set of false teeth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join