It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride making people dumb conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I don't know if I can really believe that flouride is making the population dumber. Dentist's swear by flouride. It's supposed to stop decay. It is in the toothpaste, listerine, just about everthing that keep your teeth healthy. Now how could it be so bad, if it's doing you're body good. I'd pick being a little dumber and having fresh teeth, over being smart and having #ty teeth. Since flouride stop's decay, why not believe that flouride is doing the environment good rather than bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules
I don't know if I can really believe that flouride is making the population dumber. Dentist's swear by flouride. It's supposed to stop decay. It is in the toothpaste, listerine, just about everthing that keep your teeth healthy. Now how could it be so bad, if it's doing you're body good. I'd pick being a little dumber and having fresh teeth, over being smart and having #ty teeth. Since flouride stop's decay, why not believe that flouride is doing the environment good rather than bad.

I haven't hear of it supposedly making people dumber, I thought it had something to do with mind control, which I guess could also be being made dumber...

try searching ATS, I know there are a couple of good threads on the subject.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow that's screwed up. Seem's like an NWO plot to get us at 5%population scheme. wowwww

im switching to tom's of main calcium flouride toothpaste. and makingsure i spit all the taste out before i ingest it.

Although it is a natural substance, fluoride is highly toxic to human beings, even more so than lead. If you were to injest a mere 2-5 grams of sodium fluoride (a common ingredient in toothpaste), you would probably die. The amount of fluoride in a typical tube of fluoride toothpaste is sufficient to kill a small child if it were consumed all at once. Fluoride toothpaste contains a much higher concentration of fluoride than what is found in nature.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Does you public water supply contain fluoride atsrules?
You seem to only be making reference to toothpaste and the like. Many cities in North America put fluoride in their water which I find much more worrisome.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it."

- Adolf Hitler

"Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century."

- Robert Carlton, Ph.D, former EPA scientist, 1992

I'm not a flouride expert but im definitly changing toothpastes.
What is really screwed up is that when you get a cleaning at the dentist, they finish off with heavely flouriding your teeth

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Does you public water supply contain fluoride atsrules?
You seem to only be making reference to toothpaste and the like. Many cities in North America put fluoride in their water which I find much more worrisome.

United States? Yes, I believe it does from the chart I saw online just now. People are just worker bee's to the elite. They don't care if we die. It's capitalism that america was built on, which is horrible.

Umbrax what country are you from?

[edit on 1/18/2007 by atsrules]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The last time I checked, water fluoridation was banned in Japan, China, India, and most European countries. What’s interesting though is that in Europe the levels of tooth decay are no worse than in the USA. In both the U.S. and Europe, the levels of tooth decay have been falling at about the same rate for decades. Fortunately for non-U.S. residents, the politics of fluoride which have infected the U.S. have not similarly infected the rest of world.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules

Umbrax what country are you from?

Canada, and yes my city's water contains fluoride.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I remeber reading that dentists some years ago in America, voiced some pretty shocking warnings based on a study they had done.

They took an area (can't remember where now, but it covered a couple of states), looked back at the stats regarding the percentage of people going to the dentist in these areas, and the type of work they were having done.

they compaired the figures, before floride was added to the water supply and after. they found that THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE GOING TO THE DENTIST HAD INCREASED BY 300%.

Thats quite worrying, the type of work being done had also increased in severity.

I believe Hitler wanted to put Floride in the water as a form of mind control....scary stuff.

And as for the Floride and dentistry thing, do you think its a bit like the drug company senario, where the are better ways of treating people but not very profitable, ie, increasing the need for dentists, yet ANOTHER thing we are force to depend on......maybe.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I recall reading/hearing that fluoride didn't make you dumber but rather enough could hinder your ability to learn. It was supposed to kill nerve cells (meaning some of your brain also).

I do remember reading about the study done by dentists and it was said that you should not be getting any more fluoride than what one might accidentally swallow from their toothpaste.

Also now some bottled waters contain fluoride.

Here is a link claiming fluoride can cause bone cancer it seems. Another about it being in some instant teas.

It's been awhile since I have came across the fluoride issue but here is a quick google on the dangers of fluoride.

I don't drink tap water infact I drink Dr Pepper more than any thing else

When my wife got pregnant I did finally convince her to stop swallowing her toothpaste though
because it's harmful.

Raist

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In the grocery stores, you can find water for babies, which is flourinated. WTF is that for, their teeth fall out soon enough anyways.... I guess if you really want to make us dumb, it is better to start sooner rather than later.

I believe this is a real conspiracy, and to the poster that says "rinse thoroughly" that is some good advise.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just called Arrowhead, because I drink in between .5 - 1 gallons of Arrowhead spring water per day, the guy says their is only about .005 mg/L of fluoride which is about as low as you can get, this naturally occuring in the spring water.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here is an interesting site I just found.

The first article listed at this link is one talking about the dangers of mixing infant formula with fluorinated water.

Also the site shows

these it is supposed to be damage to teeth from to much fluoride.

Raist

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how thoroughly you rinse if they put it in your water, and then thereby in the food you eat. Who thinks companies are going to pay extra to have their water filtered before they use it for ingredients in whatever they're making? And then most drinks you buy. And if I'm mistaken, fluoride is in most any tea that you buy (meaning the bags you have to steep), especially green teas.

I also remember from listening to a radio program one night that fluoride takes a few years to clear out of your system once it's in there, and that your body can only process about half of the fluoride that it comes into contact with to get rid of it as waste.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
fluoride is not a good substance for your body...
here's my to cents..or links

Because of a glitch in the law,3 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) never safety-tested fluoride for ingestion.1 Yet, the FDA recently OK'd cavity-preventing claims on fluoridated bottled water labels,2 giving Americans a false sense of security about the safety and effectiveness of drinking bottled water with fluoride added..

fluoride was never FDA approved for ingestion

Boys who drink water with levels of fluoride considered safe by federal guidelines are five times more likely to have a rare bone cancer than boys who drink unfluoridated water, according to a study by Harvard University scientists published in a peer-reviewed journal.

Harvard Study, Strong Link Between Fluoridated Water and Bone Cancer in Boys

avoid fluoride as best you can....

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
great thread some very interesting things brought up which i was unaware of. opened my eyes a bit. thank you.

one thing i know about flouride is that it makes the brain more ceseptable(sp?).
so with the use of the media using advertisements and propaghanda and the use of flouride in the water people are going to BUY more and FEAR more

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i was wondering. if i take a steamy shower how many toxins do i inhale while standing in the shower.. because i do breath the steam in constantly while im in there. fluoride and chlorine...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Brig. Gen. Jack Ripper: "Mandrake, do you know when they starting putting flouride in water?"

Capt. Mandrake: "No, sir I am afraid I am not aware that fact"

Brig. Gen. Jack Ripper: "1945, . . . 1945 Mandrake"

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My city's water supply has 4mg per liter. According to the USDA 4mg/day is the recommended amount with the upper level being 10/mg day. I wonder if my PUR filter helps me out any, considering the DRI of water is around 2 liter's of water a day (8mg fluoride/day)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join