It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am not sure if this video is already posted. I did the search, but couldn't find it.

This is a video of UFO in China, posted on Google video in November. Here you find the link:

UFO China

I don't know if it is real or fake, but the thing that interests me most, is what happends at 0.17 seconds. I've seen alot video, were they just flew away, but this one seem to just vanish and you see a big flash.

[edit on 18/1/2007 by rai76]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
thanks for posting that stuff over here. i was about to open a thread about it.

i saw this video on youtube some months ago.
youtube.com...

it is not really vanishing...it powers up some sort of "jumpthrusters" and then jumps away.

here are the pics:
img182.imageshack.us...
img182.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You are right...vanishing is not the right word, English is not my main language. Thanks for explaning it more.

I really don't know what to make of this video. It seems to me that these video's are popping up more and more lately. I can't tell whether it's fake or real. People can do so many things with video's, im not an expert to check if the video has been set up. Just hoping for the real one!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Guys Im afraid thats already been discussed loads here on ATS.

I'll try and find the threads for you, if anyone else can please post them.

Just look at the guy sitting on the balcony, in his deck chair, right below the UFO.......doesnt even bat an eyelid.......

Sorry been debunked already.........

MR

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red

Just look at the guy sitting on the balcony, in his deck chair, right below the UFO.......doesnt even bat an eyelid.......

MR

i don't think it's a fake. i find it credible. i didn't change my opinion since months and i won't do it now. i just wanted to share the pics with you folks.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

MR

I see your point, I didn't even saw this guy till now. But is it possible that he maybe just didn't see the object? Maybe because of the distance it looks like it was above him, but maybe it wasnt'. Dunno!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76

MR

I see your point, I didn't even saw this guy till now. But is it possible that he maybe just didn't see the object? Maybe because of the distance it looks like it was above him, but maybe it wasnt'. Dunno!

was thinking about that too. i guess he simply didn't see it. that makes the vid not a fake, nor does that comment debunk it. sorry.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
I am not sure if this video is already posted. I did the search, but couldn't find it.

This is a video of UFO in China, posted on Google video in November. Here you find the link:

UFO China

I don't know if it is real or fake, but the thing that interests me most, is what happends at 0.17 seconds. I've seen alot video, were they just flew away, but this one seem to just vanish and you see a big flash.

[edit on 18/1/2007 by rai76]

I think it's real because just last year I and a few others saw something very similar to this one only it was in the shape of a triangle. It up there flying low and it silently hovered for a while and then sped off but not quite as fast as this one.... but still, it was FAST!
Then a few short minutes after that, 2 military jets thundered across the sky in the same direction after it!
I believe that this UFO is real.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
i've just found a animation of the two captures i made...someone did a good job (whoever it was hehe)

img253.imageshack.us...

ok let's sum it up:

the two captures i made:
img182.imageshack.us...
img182.imageshack.us...
the video:
youtube.com...

-> this is the real deal.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
i've just found a animation of the two captures i made...someone did a good job (whoever it was hehe)

img253.imageshack.us...

ok let's sum it up:

the two captures i made:
img182.imageshack.us...
img182.imageshack.us...
the video:
youtube.com...

So you think the video is real and not a hoax?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83

img253.imageshack.us...

ok let's sum it up:

the two captures i made:
img182.imageshack.us...
img182.imageshack.us...
the video:
youtube.com...

So you think the video is real and not a hoax?

Yes, I'm convinced (since months) that this is not a hoax/fake. This is real. Same applies for me to the ohare event (but that's offtopic)

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hi Marlborough Red,

As you said, this video has already been discussed here on ATS.

There have been several relevant threads, the main one is at the link below:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has also been discussed on several other forums, e.g. on the Alien-UFOs forum at the link below:
www.alien-ufos.com...

I've had a quick look in my database of allegedly hoaxed UFO videos, and found some further material - including links to the following articles:

www.ufocasebook.com...
www.daveswagon.com...

The article at the latter link includes the following conclusion:

"The consensus there is that the video is simply a blimp shot out of focus with the “warp effect” and flashing lights digitally added in at the end. Hence, it is most likely a hoax, but a fairly impressive one regardless."

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

...already discussed here:

It's the kind of sighting that frustrates me. All the points made by the debunkers were valid indeed, it's a video I want to believe, but sadly there's been nothing fresh to back it up, ever since its appearance on the internet. It's a dead end. Maybe it was a cgi hoax after all. Probably was.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing

...already discussed here:

It's the kind of sighting that frustrates me. All the points made by the debunkers were valid indeed, it's a video I want to believe, but sadly there's been nothing fresh to back it up, ever since its appearance on the internet. It's a dead end. Maybe it was a cgi hoax after all. Probably was.

RiotComing yeah these kind of videos are frustrating. I wish when someone came out with a ufo video they would back up their claims and keep up to date with people. I don't want the source to be scared to be known. Plus if possible have pictures of the ufo as well and not just video. Just to help back them up. Even use two different video cameras! One fro their friend and one they use.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i won't change my mind.

the points made by the debunkers are absurd IMO. no common sense or logic behind those debunking comments.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Whoops! When I viewed this one before for some reason this video somehow skipped over that part where those light's suddenly flash up at the end before it zips off. And now watching it again and seeing this.. it looks fake. Plus it's moving at a slow steady pace in one direction and so on... I must have been tired when I viewed this one the first time round (I'm just getting over the flu) and commented on it a couple of days ago but I agree that it looks very much like a blimp where the end of the original video was changed to add those light flare ups...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
maybe i was to optimistic with this thread. never mind...

_my_ opinion can't be changed.

however... other peoples opinions can be changed (seems that way to me) and maybe i shouldn't have bumped it at all.

never mind. now that the most (_not_ including me) have been convinced it's a fake (indeed it's not). i leave it with that and give up because it would be useless at all.

i know... broken worldview is always a bad thing for 90% of mankind.

just wanted to share with others what i found and think.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

maybe i was to optimistic with this thread. never mind...

_my_ opinion can't be changed.

however... other peoples opinions can be changed (seems that way to me) and maybe i shouldn't have bumped it at all.

never mind. now that the most (_not_ including me) have been convinced it's a fake (indeed it's not). i leave it with that and give up because it would be useless at all.

i know... broken worldview is always a bad thing for 90% of mankind.

just wanted to share with others what i found and think.

I don't know what to think but I will always keep a open mind because even if just this video out of all other ufo videos is real then its amazing!

I know in my heart that at least one ufo video that has be released over time has to be real I just don't know for sure which one is. I am sure its more than one though. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's CG hold your mouse pointer on it and the frame before it disapperrs it does not move with the camera like it should.

mikell

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just put the last 3 sec on slow motion and analyze it frame by farm...you will find out how it’s made by yourself…

Old Hoax!

top topics

join