It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Half-Animal' Woman Discovered in Cambodian Jungle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
FOX NEWS LINK

This absolutely amazing!

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia — A woman who disappeared in the jungles of northeastern Cambodia as a child has apparently been found after living in the wild for 19 years, police said Thursday.

The woman — believed to be Rochom P'ngieng, now 27 years old — cannot speak any intelligible language, so details of her saga have been difficult to confirm.

"She is like half-human and half-animal," said Mao San, police chief of Oyadao district in Rattanakiri province. "She's weird. She sleeps during the day and stays up at night."

mod edit: added quote tags, please comment with more than one line when presenting an external source, it promotes a good start to the thread
Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 18-1-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70
"She's weird. She sleeps during the day and stays up at night."

Lol, so what's so strange about that? Sounds like she'd fit in quite well here at ATS...Someone send that woman a puter! Might be a while before she gets high speed though...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Are there any pics??? Did she have any physical changes, as this type of phenomena has been reported.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe they will 'rehabilitate' her to the point she regrets being 'saved'.
Sounds like she was doing fine without anyone helping her.

Interesting article

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Will Phil Collins write a song about her?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of the jungle book. I feel for this young lady. She grew up in a world of absolutes. She knew what she could trust and what was dangerous. Now she has to face the many shades of grey that is mankind.

Lol, so what's so strange about that? Sounds like she'd fit in quite well here at ATS...Someone send that woman a puter! Might be a while before she gets high speed though...

I think she could take over the survival board all by herself. Probably would teach many of us a lot of usefull lessons.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If she only had a language, she could tell a great lesson. I'd vote a WATS her way.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is refered to as feral children

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

This is a thread about the same girl that was posted onto atsnn. I have a reply on there with some links about feral children that I got from a quick google search.

[edit on 21-1-2007 by that1prsn]

new topics

top topics

join