It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21st Century and still no cure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
we are in 21 century and we still don't have cure for AIDS/HIV, Diabetes, Herpes and some other diseases imean thats really frustrating HIV/Aids is an epidemic we must have have cure for that did we neva find it.

mod edit: tidied up title

[edit on 18-1-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Don't forget colds...

Viruses are tough to deal with, even for our immune systems.

Of course it could be a consiracy, because in this day and age you never can rule that one out. Money is big motivation. Mobsters, gangsters, and criminals of all sorts kill for money, so what makes these old, out of touch white men running the drug companies immune from the shortcomings of man?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yeah i know i find it kind of sad, we have all this ADVANCE technology but yet they havent found #... not trying to sound obsurd.

plus, all these people that have donated, im pretty sure theres over BILLIONS of dollars to fund this research and by now they SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT.... i bet you theres some kind of conspiracy behind this... seems too fishy...

especially with the fact that Magic Johnson has lived for more than 18 years with having HIV....

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Heck, we don't even have a cure for malaria, and thats been around forever.

AIDS has only been around for two decades or so. We're not going to find a cure for it anytime soon.

On the other hand, people aren't dying from tuberculosis, polio, smallpox, etc, these days either.

new topics

top topics

join