It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I guess what I'm trying to figure out here is how almost all of us can agree that there's a select group of very elite individuals that control the entire planet, and at the same time, disaknowledge the fact that that is classified as the NWO. If someone could help me out here, I'd be ever so grateful.

Maybe it is like the Movie said...

"Show me the money!"
"Show me the Proof!"

Hard to classify something that has not been proven..

Sure there are TONS of people on here and other such sites that present circumstances and conditions that they, emphasis on they, bring to conclusion as "Evidence" of a NWO. There are MANY that would argue the existence of this phenomenon.

The problem with classifying something that has not been proven, is the lack, no absence of REAL, TRUE, HARD evidence of the existence of this entity.

Evidence is defined as,
""Law. data presented to a court or jury in proof of the facts in issue and which may include the testimony of witnesses, records, documents, or objects.""

Proof is,
""evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.""

Key word being true...

I just think there is too much doubt in many minds, mine included, to even begin categorization of this conspiracy related hypothesis...

Just my 2 cents

Semper

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
To use that line of false logic against you:
If it smells like the NWO,
Looks like the NWO,
And sounds like the NWO, it is the NWO.

but the NWO theory seems to smell like crap
i wasn't looking to do anything but make a relatively humorous statement

the NWO appears to be in the world
but only in the way that a monkey can be appear to be in the sky in the form of a cloud
the mind seems to place a form of things that look similar
there is no NWO
but merely a bunch of completely unrelated things that, when combined together APPEAR to be the NWO

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
but the NWO theory seems to smell like crap
i wasn't looking to do anything but make a relatively humorous statement

the NWO appears to be in the world
but only in the way that a monkey can be appear to be in the sky in the form of a cloud
the mind seems to place a form of things that look similar
there is no NWO
but merely a bunch of completely unrelated things that, when combined together APPEAR to be the NWO

Ok, maybe this has gotten so complex that no one sees what's really going on. So, let's take a few steps back, and step into it slowly...

Before I go any further, I must ask you something. Do you believe that there's a small group of people that control our day-to-day existence? By "day-to-day existence", I mean the things that we must do to sustain ourselves and our families. Like paying bills, and buying food. Also, when you answer this question, please provide any evidence that you have to support you're opinion.

Answer me this, and we'll continue from there.

TheBorg

[Edited for clarity.]

[edit on 5-2-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
No I do not believe that.

My evidence is the same as I would present in court... "The lack thereof".

The suggestion is that there "IS" a group of individuals controlling our lives. Not that there is "NOT".

As such, the burden of proof lies with the postulating party. I can not "Prove" that there is "NOT" anything... (Again proving the negative) When my premise is that due to the lack of proof of the existence of such an entity, I must conclude logically that it does not exist.

I will concede that there is PROBABLY "groups" of individuals that would LOVE to be in that position. I just see the world, especially the U.S. as being far too diverse and independent.

Semper

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I noticed this thread has gotten left in the dust so I am digging it up and dusting it off. Keep the thread alive with Me.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
It is amazing how many people on here are the ultimate in authoritative knowledge...

The minute anyone comes along and asks a question about something that they believe in, then comment's emerge about being sheep and having one's head in the sand..

Questions to all of those...

If your belief is so strong, if you are so very certain of what you believe in; why are you too afraid to risk some small amount of questioning?

Do you really feel you are showing ANY amount of intelligence by spouting ridicule anytime someone questions your beliefs? Your not.

Deflection....

The single most often used tool of the uncertain..

Semper

When I originally posted this thread I put it into the context that there was never a "New World Order" meaning that the literal meaning was not there but that it was more of a figurative meaning behind this "Man Behind The Curtain" in an Oz effect. Pull the curtain aside and look at the pulleys, bells, and whistles for yourself.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join