It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with mee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Bleh bluey needs helppp!

I've barely been able to get out of bed for erm 4/5 days. It feels like I have the biggest hangover in the world when I haven't touched a drop
!!

I feel a bit sick, Dizzy, Really bad headache, and ( i dont get this with hangovers but) out of breath all the time.

I've barely eaten which means I can't take my medicine for my ankle because I have to take it with food.

I'm just constantly in bed sleeping and I still feel the same after a lot of sleep exept it makes me feel a bit less sick.

Any ideas what I can do guys?

Blue xxxxx

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No joking, go see a doctor ASAP.

What happened to your ankle? Could be some kind of infection in your body.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My ankles nothing it's just been aching for a few months and it always clicks on way and i cant really move it the other lol and its a tiny bit swollen so im on anti inflamatorys thats all.

i really should eat lol

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is a flu out at the moment that is really knocking people out. have you had a tummy ache at all?

I suggest also going to the doc, Make sure you drink lots of water,

Did anything happen prior to this? Stress can sometimes cause things like this,

But you need to see a doc to rule out infection,

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes, I would go to the doc, How is the air quality where you live, I know here in utah, we've been below 0 for the day highs for weeks now, the inverson move in and I work in Salt Lake, the air has been " Unhealthy " as they put it for days, I open my car door when I'm in downtown to go to work and it hits me, hard to breath, Nasty weather causes all sorts of breathing Issues, but like someone said before, they reported on the news there is a nasty flu or they call it vicious virus on the news, that is making people Sick to your stomach for 2-5 days with the craps and puking.
So you might want to google it, but play it safe and hit the doc up and let all of us know

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the replys all. Last night was horrible I was so out of breath when I was trying to sleep :shk:

But today i've been okay. Rode Molly and felt alright, When I rode on wednesday bloody hell, Just grooming Jack made me wanna collapse!. But no this morning I went on a nice ride. Got back and slept for a bit though.

Still can't face food though :S !

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sounds like to me you have "walking Peunomia" and you need to see a physician NOW! Left untreated, it can cause permanant lung damage.

Stop smoking!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Go get your blood tested quick sounds like kidneys or blood suger, they both effect the ankels too

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Stop smoking!

Lol I have been a non smoker since new years eve

It's my moms birthday today and were off out for a meal tomorrow, don't know how i'm gonna face that. Might go to the docs in the week if I don't feel better!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Blood tests are definitely in order here.

You should make sure to be tested for mononucleosis, and just get a general blood chemistry readout.

Symptoms like that could be anything, so a blood test will go far to help solve the mystery.

Hopefully you'll be fine and back to your candy dispensing self!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Possibly narcolepsy, if it is that I feel sorry for you because the rest of your life will be ruined and it will be very hard for you to make money when you randomly fall asleep.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
lol i deffintly do not have narcolepsy thankyou.

went to the doctors last week and she just said oh it will be a virus of some kind.

still cant eat properly and cant get up much

just thrown up everywhere..from eating one solitary golden nugget (the cereal). one. blood and all. lovely!!

I swear I am dying

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm afraid that just isn't an option Blue.

top topics

join