It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma-based life & UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is an idea that occurred to me based on my original post on plasma-based life in the Science and Technology section. I feel that there could be a connection to this phenomenon and UFOs, and I would love to see what the Alien and UFO community thinks about this. Below is a couple of excerts from an article I found on the web.

The researchers studied environmental conditions similar to those that existed on the Earth before life began, when the planet was enveloped in electric storms that caused ionised gases called plasmas to form in the atmosphere.

Physicists have created blobs of gaseous plasma that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. Without inherited material they cannot be described as alive, but the researchers believe these curious spheres may offer a radical new explanation for how life began.

The link to the article that the quotes came from:
Plasma blobs hint at new form of life

Some accounts of UFOs have detailed glowing balls of light with or without the presence of a solid craft.

During World War II pilots saw strange, glowing balls of light flying beside their airplanes. They called these lights "foo fighters"

www.cufos.org...

Just after 11 pm on October 1, 2006, six very bright white glowing balls flew in a straight line, one right after the other above the mountains near Cuchara, Colorado. The witness was on his deck at an altitude of 9,100 feet when he saw the baseball-sized objects swiftly floating by.

mufon.com...

Some questions I would like some opinions on include, but not limited to: Could this help explain the foo fighters? Could aliens be utilizing this phenomenon for their benefit? In what ways could they be using it? Could this actually be a form of alien life in itself? I would like to see some out of the box ideas, and all questions and comments are welcome!

Original ATS article from Science and Technology is below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
To begin, I believe myself to be a former abductee - possibly of my own consciousness - but nonetheless i had a vivid abduction experience in 1996 while in hiking near the California/Oregon boarder. In short - i was taken aboard a plasma ship and the beings that piloted the ship were not greys, they were a light being who could shapeshift into whatever i wanted but for my abduction remained a ball of light. While aboard this craft the being communicated to me that the ship was a conscious, living organism that had a life cycle and that his kind had raised them for many, many years. Just thought there might be a connection to this.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
LOL you went inside a plasma ufo.
Do you know what plasma is??????
Do you know how hot it is??????
Do you know what it would do to flesh??????
I have came to the conclusion that you just get sleep paralasis and/or have a mental illness and/or you take drugs.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No drugs... was hiking in broad daylight and craft was cloaked in the sky appeared almost mirror like and shot a beam which paralyzed and basically put me into a "death-like" paralysis. I was taken aboard the ship astrally - so we were, as the entity put it, existing in the 5th dimension and there are certain laws of physics that fall off at that point, such as hot plasma.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK
I have came to the conclusion that you just get sleep paralasis and/or have a mental illness and/or you take drugs.

SKUNK, I would just like to point out that the original article I posted detailing the experiments done with the plasma balls states that they do form in very high temperatures, but can exist in lower temperatures.

the spheres require high temperature to form, but they can survive at lower temperatures

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
intruiging. I say inteeligent life comes from anything that can reproduce it's self one way or another and is signifigantly complex enough with it's various survival "wireing" that it develops a conciousness. I personally feel that we will soon be broadening our concept of life in a few years when AI gets advanced enough, and that we'll have to admit that they too are sentient. I feel that life can be created out of many a media perhaps even plasma. Who knows it's apparently possible.

I say cool abduction story. Where these entities friendly, respectful, did they have personalities or were you too disorientated to really notice the finer details. Question if you atraly projected than what happend to your body during the abduction? was it just laying on the side of the road for an hour and a half? Were there other people around to notice a prone apparently lifeless body laying there or was it in a remote area?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I was with a friend who was minutes ahead of me... I can't say how long i lost consciousness after seeing the craft but I awoke with my friend by my side and he said that he didn't see the ship but witnessed very odd phenomena from birds and animals in the vicinity. He also said that when he went to try and wake me when he found me unconscious his hand and arm instantly became numb momentarily and shortly after I awoke on my own. No I could actually see a starfield out several large port holes on the ship so I was somewhere in space. Also the Aliens were extremely benevolent... gave me a lot of info but the abduction boiled down the the same old warnings of impending apocalypse

Dae

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I hope you dont mind Sanitys Last Day but Im going to do a little lesson on plasma, just to clear things up... not everyone realises that matter comes in four basic states.

Lets look at oxygen:

Lets take a closer look at the oxygen plasma:

As we all can see, plasma is quite complex, in fact in 1929 Nobel Laureate Irving Langmuir coined the term Plasma because it seemed to resemble life itself through bifurcation and its chaotic nature. In Sanitys Last Day other post, we can see that plasma may be responsile for the beginning of life because it can "grow, replicate and communicate".

To generate plasma you need an energy source either electromagnetic or thermal.

Id like to point out to everybody the Advent of Cold Plasma.

Researchers have developed a new hand-held device that can produce room-temperature plasmas for diverse applications, most important for biomedical applications.
[snip]
At atmospheric pressure, most plasmas are so hot (thousands of degrees centigrade) that they would immediately kill any living cells they come into contact with. Moreover, these high-temperature plasmas are also very difficult to control. In recent years, however, researchers have developed techniques for producing low-temperature plasmas and some of these have been used in biomedical applications.
[snip]
When helium gas is injected into the tube and short (less than one microsecond) high-voltage pulses are applied to the electrodes, a discharge is ignited in the gap between the electrodes. This produces a plasma plume that is ejected through the hole in the outer electrode. The plume can be up to 5 centimetres long, with the length depending on the flow rate of the helium and the size of the voltage pulses. The plume remains at room temperature and can be touched by bare hands.

Bolded mine.

So now we know that plasma can be touched with the bare hands without any ill effects.

Dae

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Found a very interesting article...
Source

The four-year investigation by the Ministry of Defence (MoD), codenamed Project Condign, looked at the occurrence of Unexplained Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in British airspace. It concluded that many incidents are cause by plasma – ionised gas – which can behave strangely and cause psychological side-effects in human bystanders.

It goes on to say a rather remarkable thing, meteorites that neither burn up or imapct but become ‘buoyant plasmas’...

The behaviour of these phenomena is consistent with reports of UAPs that are bright, fast-moving and can change direction with astonishing speed. Furthermore, the report states that plasmas can affect the temporal lobe of the human brain, which could account for the ‘alien experiences’ recounted by self-identified victims of UFO encounters.

From the DoD report Executive Summary PDF [5.3 MB]

As the article oges on to say, why the secrets? Why not tell us about this ‘buoyant plasmas’. Of course the article has no clue but I think I do.

If lets say 90% of UFO sightings are plasma/weather related like they say, then that would be admitting that we live in a very electrically orientated universe. Pursuing research into these 'plasma entities' may lead us to discover (once again) virtually free energy...

What would clear alot of this up is research, if we could predict a UFO occurrence than I say its a winner.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow, Dae. Nice work on the material. Have you been able to find anything else on any further developments on the plasma balls at all? Also, Kronos, do you feel that Dae's information on Project Condign could help explain your experience? Has anyone else here at ATS had any experiences similar to Kronos'?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Kronos11> I'm very interested in the 'cloaked' aspect of your story. Can you describe that entire portion of the story to me in detail, or can you link to somewhere were you already have? I've experienced one or two cloaked UFOs in my lifetime which explains my interest. I've described them here on this forum but they might be tricky to find if you don't know what you're looking for.

I'll U2U you about this as well...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Kronos11> I'm very interested in the 'cloaked' aspect of your story. Can you describe that entire portion of the story to me in detail, or can you link to somewhere were you already have? I've experienced one or two cloaked UFOs in my lifetime which explains my interest. I've described them here on this forum but they might be tricky to find if you don't know what you're looking for.

If it's all the same can you post it here? I would like to see this as well. I am interested in the fact that with Kronos11's experience it seemed that the craft and beings were a little less solid than we are used to hearing about.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Have you ever seen the movie Chicken Little that was just made a couple of years ago? Well that movie centers around aliens and there is the way they show the cloaking of the ships that was very much like my experience. The best way i could explain it is the ship peeled itself from the sky - as if it were an image of it if that makes sense. The craft was probably 700 - 1000 ft in the sky and in a second it was within 100 ft from me and then the beam exited the ship. The ship was large. this is is my second time seeing an anti grav craft up close. I witnessed another ship with a very good friend(corroborative witness) 2 years before this incident that was much smaller and different because it emitted an intense em field and ionic disbursement. The craft I boarded was like a mirror and silent with no lights and nearly seamless to the eye. Im going to formally post my experience sometime soon.. i just stumbled on this forum yesterday.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have seen that movie, yes, but in that movie the cloaking was more or less flawless, right? I'd like to know the specifics of how the cloaking was visible. I've described it as 'boiling', 'flickering', 'transparent'.. and the word 'plasma' doesn't land far away from those words.

I'll be looking forward to your next post.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes that's exactly as it was... boiling, but only for a second. That's how i became aware of the ship. When the craft became fully visible it was a 3D mirrored shape.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dae

Plasma grows, under high voltage and high frequency electrons.
Jacob's Ladder (or Tesla's Ladder ? -- using Tesla technology)
video.google.com...
What a bunch of fibbers. When did that start with Tesla.

Jacob's Ladder: 500kV Switch Opening
www.youtube.com...

Jacob's Ladder New Demo: Slightly-Mad Science
www.youtube.com...

2 kilowatt Jacob's Ladder. 15,000 volts
www.youtube.com...

Dangers of Electricity & Elec. Burns: Slightly-Mad Science
www.youtube.com...

And Tesla was taking X-Rays long before the discovery was
officially announced. How? With high voltage using coils.
Why are coils so important?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

Not sure of the event or circumstances of the specific ability,
I have heard of a light in the sky and the nothing is there or photos
being taken where a dark object appears.

Apparently the UV generated by the craft ion engines creates the
dark violet light of ionized air to surround the craft. Somehow dark
enough to go unnoticed but enough rays to get picked up
by the film.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Tesla would snap his fingers and a light would appear and pass it around.

Tesla stepped one million volt plate and was outlined in light.

Tesla made one wire bulbs, the conduction path being the air.

And the hobby Tesla coils of lightning which is current going into the air.

Only one book has the first two events referenced that I know of.
Tesla wrote about the third in 1892.
And we see Tesla coil towers on the web.

See people touch the 'plasma' with a wrench in one YouTube video.

top topics

join