It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the wind doth blow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As heavy winds batter the UK today here are a couple of photos showing some of the damage on my street.

I realise in global terms this is nothing, but in this temperate part of the world (Rotherham, South Yorkshire) weather damage like this is so rare that I have not seen anything like it in my life and I am 41!

In the first picture where the top of the chimney is suspended only by the TV aerial cable I have already been round to warn the occupants not to use their front door!

If anyone has taken similar pictures today please feel free to add them here if you wish.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yup Bad here in london also, My garden looks like a tip,

Tree damage, shed all over the place ill get some pics later,

[edit on 18-1-2007 by asala]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've seen branches from tree's broken off and a tree uprooted not a big tree but still a tree.

It looks like the winds have effected most of the UK.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
it hasn't been incredibly bad in this area of Essex but there are alot of fence panel's that have been blown down.
I have heard that a few Lorries have been overturned and that branches are over the roads in and around London...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by chris01621]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
got a picture of one of the cars that was crushed by a tree on riverside road in st albans will try and post it

you should hear the wind from the forth floor at college (sounded like the building was going collapse)

new topics

top topics

join