It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Dames killshot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
First here are a few of his past predictions and how on or off he was.

On January 1, 2005, Dames told Coast to Coast listeners that a 9+ magnitude earthquake would strike the northwestern tip of New Guinea in March of that year. A 8.7 magnitude quake occurred March 28, 2005 off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia, about 2,000 miles west of where Dames predicted the epicenter would be. claimed a "hit". His prediction also included that the Monju fast breeder reactor in Japan would "break", causing widespread devastation. This did not occur.

On October 9, 2004, Dames told the Coast to Coast audience] that he was certain "the next use of a nuclear weapon will be on the Korean peninsula," On October 9, 2006, North Korea detonated a nuclear weapon on the Korean Peninsula.[1]. However, at the time of the prediction US intelligence had already made it publicly known that it believe that North Korea had a nuclear weapon program that was only a few years away from conducting a nuclear detonation.

Now his future predictions are all under a title called Kill Shot. I am not sure of these, if anyone has seen the DVD or mp3 can you please inform?

www.thekillshot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
im not sure if its available on *Ahem* torrents *Ahem* but it is available on Conspiracy Central. I shall not post link for risk of copyrights etc, put just google it and it will come up.

WELL worth the 5 (or 10?) pounds a month registration fee, you'll find Docs and general INFO that you'll NEVER find on torrents sites

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just realised whilst in another thread, ive got this guys dvd on remote viewing, REAL freaky stuff.

I put my experience here, in this thread about 8th post down or so.

Remote viewing experience with Ed Dames DVD, 8th post down (approximately)

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have been following Ed Dames for years now, and if i remember correctly there was no "official report" about NK having nuclear weapons when he made the prediction.

Other hits which those people that hate Ed Dames never mention, is that years ago before anyone knew anything about "Mad Cow Disease", Ed Dames said there was going to be a disease that would affect cows in the not so distant future, and he also saw that later on in the future the disease would be so bad that there would no milk for children in the future because of this disease.

i also remember that he spoke years ago about another disease that would affect birds, and he mentioned that in the future birds would literally drop dead from the sky from this disease.

Another hit of his is that he mentioned that mold would affect and destroy crops in Africa. He did mention this mold would also spread slowly around the world, and many corp will be lost. The last part of that prediction hasn't come to pass yet.

I do hope those predictions are wrong.

It is true that Ed Dames has not been correct 100%, but he has been correct enough times to take notice of his predictions and keep them in mind.

new topics

top topics

join