It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted over Las Vegas VIDEO 1/07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This is a clip of a UFO supposedly over Las Vegas sometime this January. Thats about all the information I have right now. Nothing screams out fake to me but lets all analyze it, also if anyone knows the story behind please share.

www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Distortion]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You can definitely see a saucer shape in this video. I wonder how clean the image is of the original?

Troy

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Initially I was really impressed with this video but it's the last 5 seconds that makes me dubious. If you pause it before the object passes behind the building you will see it disappears before actually going behind the wall meaning to me that there was a bit of dodgy effect going on. Could be wrong but it's a really good find though.....good on ya!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am a bit skeptical of this. Where I find it hard to believe is that the initial part of the video is that at times it does not clear and is too fuzzy, the length of time for the video is way too short, no frames of reference until the very end to determin how fast the object is moving. And the close up shots. If his camera was that good, then why the real close up shot and zoom back? I think he would have zoomed in after establishing the frame of reference clearly before hand.
Over all I think it is fake.

Just my thoughts

new topics

top topics

join