It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENs - Demons.. a connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To beging with there are many skeptics but I can telly from my experience I am 100% convinced there is some Alien/Government workshop happening. Growing up in Colorado Springs I have had the opportunity to witness some amazing things like in the mid 80's seeing a streak in a crystal blue daytime sky where you could see space and stars through it appear above NORAD - along with various lights in the sky behind the mountains down south. Later in the early nineties a close friend and i witnessed a 40ft silver disc while camping at a cabin at 11,000 ft. in the middle of the night. This craft woke up everysingle animal on the mountainside as it approached - hundreds of birds and rodents began fleeing in the opposite direction. I was actually bumped into several times by various animals. The disc hovered about 50ft above the ground right in front of us... the magnetic ionization was incredible, i almost lost it. Finally in 96 I was abducted, ironically in Northern California but the oddest thing was this event triggered memory of when i was very young, like 4 or 5. When I was little I was plagued by chronic nightmares and my parent will describe them as extremely detailed episodes involving an old woman demon with eyes like a bug that would come to me at night and freeze me so i couldn't move. I remembered it a bit but it apparently was so tramautic that I blocked most of it out until in 96 when I was abducted and then my parents filled in the details. sorry for the run-on but just curious if anyone heard anything like this? Aliens with long hair? I know its funny but now this thing is popping up alot in my head.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If aliens have visited us, chances are extremely high that there is a connection, of course. Pre 20th century if something flew overhead and landed a wierd looking alien thing, you would not cry alien. You would cry demon. Question is, are the aliens demons or the demons aliens or are they all simply demons or aliens?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by merka]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
in my mind there is no doubt that they are the same thing, however i also believe angels to have been the same beings as the demons. I dont think they are all evil or all good, if they had any degree of free thought its logical that there would be good ones and bad ones, it would depend on what their agenda was/is & how they wanted to achieve it. Im very tempted to say that all religions stem from this, from aliens if you will, and that things like fallen angels and god speaking to people have been massively taken out of context.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I believe there are dozens of alien races in different areas of the Galaxy/Universe with some more technologically advanced than us and some less than us. I've never really thought of them as physical demons but more like us in a different matter of speaking and they would have a Heaven and they would have a Hell as well, in turn would have our demons and our angels.

Yes, some alien races may tend to act like what we would think of as demon's with evil (our view) purposes. But just as a human who is a rapist/murder makes themselves act as a demon, they may not be. Though at the same time, I believe some 'evil' people could potentially be demons themselves so in turn, aliens could have the same trait, demons could be planted into their societies just like they are on earth.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Jack_Deth]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first post on ATS, in my opinion i think there is a connection with demons & aliens.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Aliens and demons are one and the same. The demons are only pretending to be aliens as a tactic of deception. It is easier in this age of technology to tempt people and ensnare them by dangling the "carrot" of superiour technology in front of them. It certainly appears that the military has fallen for the bait.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Aliens and demons are one and the same. The demons are only pretending to be aliens as a tactic of deception. It is easier in this age of technology to tempt people and ensnare them by dangling the "carrot" of superiour technology in front of them. It certainly appears that the military has fallen for the bait.

Surely that only makes sense if you believe in a religion that has demons? What if you are from a religion that doesnt believe in demons, or an atheist? Or are only Christians right?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i tend to merge with this idea but also agree with another post that there could simply be demonic aliens and good aliens.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have repeatedly stated that I do not see any connection between aliens and demons. The unbiased evidence is just not there. Those that are proponents of this "aliens are demons" theory seem to have a religious agenda.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

Surely that only makes sense if you believe in a religion that has demons? What if you are from a religion that doesnt believe in demons, or an atheist? Or are only Christians right?

People who have no belief that involves demons are very susceptible to the deception and may easily be duped by the demons into believing that they are actually aliens from other worlds. Or such people may just remain baffled as to what the demons are.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

People who have no belief that involves demons are very susceptible to the deception and may easily be duped by the demons into believing that they are actually aliens from other worlds. Or such people may just remain baffled as to what the demons are.

Skyway, I disagree with you. I believe in demons, yet, I see no real evidence to suggest to me that the pilots of UFOs are demons. It doesn't add up. What interest would demons have in the physical anatomy of a human being? They are already quite aware of the human anatomy. Plus, we'd have to get into the whole spirtual beings flying physical machines issue. It's really a thorny way to pursue the whole UFO question.

Do I think some civilizations are of malevolent intent? Surely. However, that does not make them equatable with demons or Satan.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Skyway, I disagree with you. I believe in demons, yet, I see no real evidence to suggest to me that the pilots of UFOs are demons. It doesn't add up. What interest would demons have in the physical anatomy of a human being? They are already quite aware of the human anatomy. Plus, we'd have to get into the whole spirtual beings flying physical machines issue. It's really a thorny way to pursue the whole UFO question.

Do I think some civilizations are of malevolent intent? Surely. However, that does not make them equatable with demons or Satan.

Sounds very plausible.. that makes perfect sense. A demon would have no reason to be scientific with us as a specimen.. they are, by most accounts, etheric and the agenda would be more likely to posess or manipulate. Im still in line with the theory that a demonic "current" would likely be present throughout many species in the universe in some form or another.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Are you seriously suggesting you've personally encountered aliens?

If that was true, why in God's name are you sitting on your computer on some conspiracy forum? If you have truly come in contact with something from beyond this world, I would expect that they would've either enlightened you to something far superior than what average people know and brought you back or they would've performed some tramatic experiments on you and left you for dead. But then again... What do I know?

I don't know about you guys, but if I were to encounter an extra terrestrial being, I'd either be in a better place or in a mental institution.

Despite my skepticism, I don't deny the incredible possibility that they are out there and that they have contacted humans. I'd be suprised if the didn't really. I just have a hard time buying your story.

As for the demon / alien thing, there's no way to know... I would imagine you'd have to have met one to be able to say anything logical. But then again, if you met one... why the hell would you be here?

P.S.
I've been browsing this site for over a year, but this is my first post.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk8board1234567
Are you seriously suggesting you've personally encountered aliens?

If that was true, why in God's name are you sitting on your computer on some conspiracy forum? If you have truly come in contact with something from beyond this world, I would expect that they would've either enlightened you to something far superior than what average people know and brought you back or they would've performed some tramatic experiments on you and left you for dead. But then again... What do I know?

I don't know about you guys, but if I were to encounter an extra terrestrial being, I'd either be in a better place or in a mental institution.

Despite my skepticism, I don't deny the incredible possibility that they are out there and that they have contacted humans. I'd be suprised if the didn't really. I just have a hard time buying your story.

As for the demon / alien thing, there's no way to know... I would imagine you'd have to have met one to be able to say anything logical. But then again, if you met one... why the hell would you be here?

P.S.
I've been browsing this site for over a year, but this is my first post.

I will be posting the full account of my abduction soon but regardless if I was truly in contact or not these incidents have left a very intense and valuable stamp on my daily livelihood... as well, i don't see how you could assume that because I am on this site that im somehow lacking. you also mentioned that you've viewed this forum for over a year. I stumbled upon it last nite listening to coast to coast. honestly im here to gather some more insight into a phenomena which is has had the most profound effect on me to date.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Sounds very plausible.. that makes perfect sense. A demon would have no reason to be scientific with us as a specimen.. they are, by most accounts, etheric and the agenda would be more likely to posess or manipulate. Im still in line with the theory that a demonic "current" would likely be present throughout many species in the universe in some form or another.

Well, I do believe that there is indeed a literal "war in heaven" between different civilizations. Some of them good, some bad. It seems to me that back in the 60s and 70s there were quite a few benevolent civilizations circling our skies. Nowadays, it would seem that there are some very malevolent ones circling them.

When one tries to apply spirtuality to the UFO issue, warnings signs go up for me. To me, it's not really a spiritual issue. Now, are some of these civilizations spiritually advanced,I'd assume so. I imagine they especially are compared to earthlings, but that's not saying much. Earth is still in its infancy as far as spirituality goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Demons are very skilled at deception. Obviously their alien front has fooled some of you. Sadly, some people are so thoroughly deceived that they will not listen to anyone who tries to dispel the deception.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWay

Without a doubt, I know longer believe that there is a connection in any way between aliens and demons. Ive come to understand with certainty that demonic entities are etheric by nature and do not have an agenda to manipulate or experiment with the human genome. just sayin

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

There is no connection between aliens/ETs and demons. As someone has pointed out, demons are sprit-realm entities. The idea that they form a unified conspiracy against humanity in order to "trick" us into straying from the path of jesus (a mythical figure) is beyond ignorant. That claim is yet another fear tactic used by religion to head off any possible independent thought by the flock.

Let's think a bit logically about it for a moment. First, if the intent of the alleged demonic entities were to create a deception strong enough to lead the Christian believer astray, would it make more sense to masquerade as an ugly, bug-like, slimy creature (i.e., grays) or would it be a more effective, convincing deception to abduct people posing as a beautiful, sweet, kind and loving being? Most abductions in the US are by grays and the stereotype of ET has become the gray. So, knowing that "dressing up" as a gray (or being cloned as such) brings out fear and even terror in a substantial number of abductees, wouldn't the demons (with big, bad Satan as their fearless leader) be more successful by changing their costume and demeanor?

Next, why would they engage in contact by extracting body fluids and conducting experiments? Wouldn't a more effective deception be, one that would surely lead a jesus-lover off the path, one that treats the abductee with gentleness, leaving them begging for more contact and interaction?

Why would a demon need a spacecraft, or, why would they want to make us think they even needed a spacecraft?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
reply to post by kronos11

Next, why would they engage in contact by extracting body fluids and conducting experiments? Wouldn't a more effective deception be, one that would surely lead a jesus-lover off the path, one that treats the abductee with gentleness, leaving them begging for more contact and interaction?

Why would a demon need a spacecraft, or, why would they want to make us think they even needed a spacecraft?

My understanding exactly. Their realm is completely outside of physical realm and the means of deception employed with are much more inclusive to the human earthly experience: depression, obsession, possession, addictions, etc.

new topics

top topics

join