It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedictum XVI And "666"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Actually, it is amazing to notice that Panzer-kardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedictum XVI, carry the mark of the beast 666 in many numerologies.

www.chez.com...
``````````````````````````

added 'ex' tags for external quote

You have a U2U

[edit on 18/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Many people have had 666 linked to them via numerology. It seems to be completely useless as a predictive tool. Especially given that there are ancient copies of St. John's apocalypse that give the number as 616.

The only numerology we should be using for this is to understand who John would've been talking about in his time, to his audience, the members of the churches of asia minor. The most reasonable suggestions seem to be Nero or Caligula.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I believe this answers your question:

Santa or maybe.. Satan!? *in my best Church Lady voice*

Wearing the phrygian cap of liberty, of the masonic french revolution, and of ancient rome. Symbolic of the amanita muscaria, a poisonous red mushroom with white fluffy stuff on it.

Doesn't he remind your of the evil emporer in the Star Wars films?

I dont think the bible ever said that theres going to be only one antichrist. Just that there will be one last one before the end. And according to the pope prophecy, Pope Ben here is the last one.

[edit on 1/18/2007 by ViolatoR]

L3X

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Look this

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The pope is the antichrist eh ... oh that's original!

666, 616 .... NERO most likely. Also - how reliable is Revelations as far as being a prophetic tool? Keep in mind the probable mental state of the person having the dreams. They may have been holy prophecies, but they also very well could have been hallucinations caused by severe stress or dementia. Look at the life of the one having the dreams ... a very holy life, but a very stressful life as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
I believe this answers your question:

Santa or maybe.. Satan!? *in my best Church Lady voice*

ROFLMAO!!!!!

hehehe

Oh my!!! What a picture!!! At the very least he looks deranged.

Thanks, i needed that.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This one is pretty awesome too.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by sc4venger]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

And according to the pope prophecy, Pope Ben here is the last one.

looking again at the Saint Malachy Prophecy, in 1139 AD,
this Pope.....Benedict XVI .....is the next to last pope "Gloria Olivae"

the last & final pope will be "Peter" , known as "Peter the Roman",

~prophetic announcement of St Malachy: In extreme persecution,
the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter-the-Roman,
who will feed the sheep through many tribulations,
at the term of which the city of the seven hills will be destroyed,
and the formidable Judge will judge his people.

www.catholic-pages.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

afterthought!.....
"Vatican City" only became a created State in 1929 !

the St Malachy prophecy tells of the city of Rome will be destroyed
but he does not tell us of the future status of Vatican City....
which is independent of both Rome and Italy!
One can devise several scenarios where Rome itself and Italy itself are overthrown, but that the Vatican City (without the Holy See) may survive the onslaughts & persecutions by the coming destroyer peoples
(some foresee as; Islam, Jihad, along with the hordes of Gog-Magog, China)

all in all nothing of this is written in stone, it's all subjective,

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I dont think the bible ever said that theres going to be only one antichrist. Just that there will be one last one before the end. And according to the pope prophecy, Pope Ben here is the last one.

The Bible never mentions the word Anti-christ. Only of a beast and a false prophet. Remember the Beast is someone you would never believe it to be...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
The Bible never mentions the word Anti-christ. Only of a beast and a false prophet. Remember the Beast is someone you would never believe it to be...

Which is why I believe it's gonna be someone who come's from out of left field. Not the Pope. And the Anti-Christ is linked to the False Prophet. When I think Prophet I think Mohammed. When I think Mohammed I think of Islam. When I think of Islam I think of a people who will slaughter all unbelievers (Christians/Jews/etc) by the sword. Personally, I think the Anti Christ and the False Prophet are going to be directly linked to Islam. I think the False Prophet is Mohammed. I don't think Jesus digs the whole Mohammed-thing at all. The whole "40 virgins in heaven thing" just sounds decadent and un-heaven-like to me. It sounds like one of Satan's tricks.

Then again, if the Anti Chist is supposed to be like a evil carbon version of Jesus, he could end up coming from out of Israel....a Jew. The Jews are still waiting for their messiah, right?

[edit on 18-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There is an idea that a lot of the pleasures and ideals claimed by Islam relate to the notion of the devil. Mohammed said he was the first, last, and only prophet of Islam. What I mean is that Bible has several prophets claiming different ideas yet they all focus on a central figure, the Father of Christ. Islam refers to Allah and the only claim to him is through Mohammed. I am not here to bash religion it is that if only one person is to said followed the beliefs of this God, there isn't enough evidence in my opinion to back an entire nation of Believers.

If you any of us do not believe this world is changing you are blinded. Harsh weather, possible out break of a world war, polar shifts, and inhumane acts everyday. The more frequent small bad situations occur only leads up to a huge one....

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
St.Udio hit the nail right on the head. There is to be one last Pope. Pope Benedict doesn't expect to live too long because he knows that there will be one last "fearful" Pope...that takes over the Vatican after his demise.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll
Then again, if the Anti Chist is supposed to be like a evil carbon version of Jesus, he could end up coming from out of Israel....a Jew. The Jews are still waiting for their messiah, right?

Actually it is believed by some that the anti-Christ will have Jewish lineage. It is thought that he will be derived from the tribe of "Dan," supposedly one of the lost tribes of Israel.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Actually it is believed by some that the anti-Christ will have Jewish lineage. It is thought that he will be derived from the tribe of "Dan," supposedly one of the lost tribes of Israel.

I know some people would think it's absurd. And if you're Jewish I can see how this might be insulting. But hey, "Anit-Christ", this would have to mean he's like Christ, but evil. An evil version of Jesus, and Jesus was a Jew. And the Jews have been waiting for thousands of years for their messiah/savior? So, what group of people in this world is still waiting for their God to show up (not a second time, but a first)? This would be the Jews. And it is said the Anti Christ will fool millions....

Well, we Christians believe an Anti Christ will come to pass, so we have been trained to be on the lookout for him. But, the Jews being unbelievers in Christ aren't looking for an Anti-Christ. They're looking for a savior..........still. Seems to me they'd be the most gullible group for him to fool.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules
Actually, it is amazing to notice that Panzer-kardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedictum XVI, carry the mark of the beast 666 in many numerologies.

www.chez.com...

this statement is direct plagerism from the article linked to. Approximately half way down the page after the expression of the Fib. sequencing. Nice job ,you unoriginal bastard, you couldn't even make an intelligent comment about what you read. You probably read down half way and said 'WHOAH' I gotta tell the others. without even comprehending what you were reading. With a handle like yours, maybe you should understand the rules.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21

1 John 2:22 (New American Standard Bible)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7 (New American Standard Bible)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So,obviously, the bible does specifically speak of the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider
1 John 2:22 (New American Standard Bible)
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

2 John 1:7 (New American Standard Bible)
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So,obviously, the bible does specifically speak of the antichrist.

Interesting..........Maybe the rise of the antichrist is that point in the worlds history where the non-believers start to outnumber the believers (in Jesus Christ). You know, like how it's starting to become today. I mean, when you read these lines it almost sounds like it's talking about anyone who denounces that Jesus Christ was the Son of God.....is antichrist.
,,,,,sounds like a couple people that I know around here.......I won't mention any names..........

top topics

join