It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Ghost of Saddam Hussein Haunting Iraq?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here are some links to the story…
1. www.paranormalmagazine.com...
2. paranormal.suite101.com...
3. www.indiadaily.com...
4. www.freerepublic.com...

All I can say is wow!! It wasn’t that long ago when I was campaigning to save the poor guys life.

I also think the story is kind of suspicious as I remember that it took ages and ages for the World Trade Centre ghost sightings to get any proper reporting in the media-internet despite there being many earlier on (read about it in the newspaper and that was it for a long while). In contrast this Saddam storey is easy to research.
Now it could be that a few people in the media actually have morals; and decided that talking about 9/11 ghosts wasen’t exactly socially responsible given the number of people who had (then) just lost loved ones.

However if true I find it amazing. I wonder if seeing Saddam is a sign of social stability in Iraq or not?

Whatever the case the story has received better attention than the following political links which are definantly not favoured by the state for exposing lies. So maybe Saddam is in heaven and all this is propaganda?

Some Little Known Politics…
Pro Ba’th Party Link
members.iimetro.com.au...
Mainstream News Links…
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.echonews.com...

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Save the poor guys life? Shame you didn't campaign to save the lives of the thousands he tortured and murdered, especially the women and small children.

As far as him haunting Iraq, I imagine it's more a case of people being haunted by his memory.

With a bit of luck he is currently swimming in lava in the ninth level of hell.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is already a thread on this.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm happy for you, but I'm discussing directly with Liberal about his attitude and approach to Sadam - granted we will probably need to go to another thread, but I am not particularly interested in the Ghost of Sadam. As soon as he hung it was obvious someone was going to start spouting about seeing his ghost - very predictable.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes, and his name is "Saddam Hussein lookalike #5."

new topics

top topics

join