It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about a thread I can't find

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just recently signed up for this board but I've been looking up and down these forums for about 2 years now. And there's this thread I've been trying so hard to find but I can't. It's about Noah's Ark and how there was water above the Earth before the flood. It also stated that it kept radiation(or something) out of the Earth and that's why everyone lived for so long back then. I remember watching a video from some guy who was explaining it, but I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be amazing. Thanks guys or gals!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Click on the advanced search button at the top of the page. In the first block, type noah and in the next type ark. Hopefully that will help you find the thread you are searching for. Good luck and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It is a passage in the Bible, Genesis.

There was no rain prior to the Flood...

All living things received water rising from the ground.

Here I believe, look at the second posting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Semper

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I hope this is what your looking for.....

Originally posted by confused
the reason i am posting is i heard a really interesting theory from a creationist the other day. here goes my best attempt at summing up what he said.

the theory:
when the earth began, where is now the ozone layer there was a shell of ice encompasing the whole earth.

The ATS tag search is a handy tool.
Just type in a key word and hope the thread has been tagged by a member.

[edit on 17/1/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And I'll throw in my 2 cents as well.

Here's a tip.

When you find a particular thread you think you might want to visit again in the future, either bookmark that page, or copy the url in notepad, to save it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Belay the above. Simply click on "subscibe to this thread" and save your bookmark space.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Belay the above. Simply click on "subscibe to this thread" and save your bookmark space.

lol

That is true.

nevermind

new topics

top topics

join