It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifting - dna switching ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have come across the subject of shapeshifting a couple of times now and the idea of changing your DNA to shift your shape into some other beeing is quite interesting i think.

There are several ideas around that you can have an active influence on your own DNA.
If you could change the code, lets say, would you become something else ?

Apparently for thousands of years some indigenous shamans or healers have been able to change their human form into that of an animal. This could be to connect with the animal kingdom to obtain an insight into healing a patient. These same shamans are also able to leave their body, travel to other dimensions and obtain very specific information relating to healing someone.
www.2012.com.au...

Werewolf, vampire, david icke's reptilians
They are all shapeshifters are they not.

It has been said that you can just talk to your own DNA because it speaks the same language as you.
Others say you just sing to it.
What could you do if you'd practice on that?

Shapeshifting reptilians are suppose to lose their human shape at certain tones or frequencies.

Is there any truth to these stories ?
I dont know.
I do know that i cant seem to drop the subject eighter.

Is there any other reference to these shapeshifting stories ?

(edit: quote error)

[edit on 17-1-2007 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey jaamaan, hell I'm not sure where to sit on the shapeshifting stuff?
I can suggest a story on Linda Moulton Howe's site to check (Earthfiles.com). If I remember correctly it's called the 'shapeshifting repillian'. It's a bute !! I only wish someone could follow up on the story as I believe there is more to it than reported.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
It has been said that you can just talk to your own DNA because it speaks the same language as you.

DNA is a chemical. It doesn't have a language, nor anyway to hear you talking.

What could you do if you'd practice on that?

Nothing.

Shapeshifting reptilians are suppose to lose their human shape at certain tones or frequencies. Is there any truth to these stories ?

None has been presented.

Is there any other reference to these shapeshifting stories ?

I think a far more sensible explanation than singing to DNA and changing the DNA for shamans having stories about shapshifting is that they simply imagine it, whether under the influence of hallucinatory drugs or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I just read and listened to an interview of a woman who saw some type of shape shifting creatures. She and her daughter both saw the creatures.
It was pretty interesting, she sounded very believable.

www.ufosnw.com

Take a look.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
@ Nygdan

I am sure i came across some reference to DNA using the same linguistic principles as we do for our language.

Can't find the article but i'll have a look.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Of particular importance is the claim that noncoding DNA sequences in eukaryotes display specific `linguistic' features, being reminiscent of natural languages.
nar.oxfordjournals.org...

here is some reference but not very clear.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The conclusion drawn from the application of information theory to biology is there exists a structural identity between the DNA code and a written language. H.P. Yockey notes in the Journal of Theoretical Biology:

It is important to understand that we are not reasoning by analogy. The sequence hypothesis [that the exact order of symbols records the information] applies directly to the protein and the genetic text as well as to written language and therefore the treatment is mathematically identical.[7]
This development is highly significant for the modern origin of life discussion. Molecular biology has now uncovered an analogy between DNA and written human languages. It is more than an analogy, in fact: in terms of structure, the two are "mathematically identical." In the case of written messages, we have uniform experience that they have an intelligent cause.
www.origins.org...

Here is some more on DNA linguistics

join