It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predicts CIA Jets attack USship 24ks Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
someone said the gulf of tonkin incident would be a reason why they would avoid another clumsy repeat of history. u call this a clumsy repeat of history. how about out right lies and killing the innocent to put forth an agenda and why would it preclude it happening again

why it worked. the LBJ commission libarary released tapes in 2001 of LBJ and his defense secretary commentating how they could used this staged incident to bolster support for war, and yes government learned from this, they learned how TO COVER UP BETTER

everyone knows the powers that be repeat the patterns in history that worked succesfully to care forth an agenda, well almost everyone

[edit on 17-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the US and it's allies is in Iran by easter. Not one bit...

I said the same thing about North Korea last year though, so who knows...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Mirthful Me,
The numbers DD4957 refer to the "prediction number" not the hull numbers of any ship. He numbers and catalougs all of his dreams so he can't be accused of fraud when they come true.

As to confusing the 2 types of jets, remember they will most likely never get within visual range of the ships. All you have to do is disguise the transponder in the planes to look Iranian. Thats probably not that hard. Probably the only physical record of them would be a RADAR record. all you'll get from that is trasponder information, RADAR cross-section , speed and heading. As long as the pilot is semi-smart, you can easily fool the system.

I'm pretty sure John Lear has said something like this was going to happen. Im going to try to find it.

EDIT----------
found it ... He was close

Originally posted by Johnlear
Iran could launch a nuclear missle that 'surprise, surprise' nobody knew they had which was aimed at Tel Aviv but landed off course in southern Lebanon. Israel would swear they tracked the missile inbound from Iran. The US would say their satellites tracked the missile from takeoff in Iran to Tel Aviv. Syria would say, "We didn't see any missile". Whether the missile contained a nuclear bomb destined for Tel Aviv was launched from Iran or whether is was a suitcase nuke previously buried in Lebanon by US secret teams for just such an occasion, a retaliatory strike led by the U.S. and supported by Israel would give Iran 'a taste of their own medicine'. This is just one of a million possible scenarios for the middle east. I lived in Beirut for a year (in Hamra, the penthouse of the Perfect Apartments) in 1975 at the beginning of the first civil war. I know a little about the middle east. Which is to say I know nothing about the middle east.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well that seems an interesting prediction however I do not believe we want to spark a conflict with three carrier groups in or headed to the gulf. Not with Iran that is.... awful lot of anti ship batteries mighty close by. Plus the gulf is easily closeable by sinking a large object in the Straights of Hormuz and mining the area. Deep draft ships could easily be trapped there.

I'd be worried if I was there these days.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This guy is a scam, it has been proven, he changes afterwards his predictions... Anyway, it's not that hard to see that the US/Israel/UK wants to attack Iran since 1979 when they lost their dictator to the hands of the people...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There is a small chance that they "MIGHT" sink one or both carriers-what about the other 10-15 ships per battle group???

Even if Iran - not this century - was able to sink both battle groups, it would find 10-20 thousands cruise missile’s raining down on it, for starters.

By Iran attacking first, it would put the US in a Moral position to do ANY sort of counter attack on Iran that it wanted-with cries of remember Pearl Harbor-don't forget what the US did to end THAT war with Japan.........

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Rumor going around....

"incident involving US and Iranian vessels in the gulf"

and

"US officials denying rumors of Iran strike on US vessel"

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hi WW

It seems that the rumor could be tied to this event in 1987

www.time.com...

Could something like this be repeated now?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
On Drudge just now:

FLASH: U.S. official says rumor of Iran strike not true /// A U.S. defense official Thursday said a rumored Iranian missile strike on a U.S. naval vessel in the Gulf was not true... 'No such event took place'...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
WW, Where did you hear that rumor from? I'm all over the place on the internet and I haven't seen anything.
If true, US is waiting for something. Otherwise, we would have struck back. Yikes.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I will chime in on this one and give a few predictions of my own.
First I do not think that the CIA will need to attack any US ship. I think the psi person was way off on that one. I do however, believe that the CIA will get more involved in the middle east, be it for the better, but more likely for the worst. The main problem will be, and this is what they are trying to figure out, is if there is any attack on Iran, they will cut the oil flow in that part of the world and prolly destroy the pipeline as well. That will mean that oil prices will go up and higher prices at the pump. I do not see Iran right now being so stupid as to fire anything at Isreal, especially while the US is in both Iraq and Afaganistan at the same time, that would mean fighting a war on 2 fronts and that goes no where. I do however, see them digging in, doing more war games and alot of prep work, as well as, preparing for an invasion from outside forces. For the first time they do have the upperhand, and are flexing their muscles to see how far they can go and push the line more in their favor. Propaganda is going to be a key to victory, and the only way the US is going to stabalize the region, will be to assist Jordan, Syria and other major Sheite muslim countries improve their conditions, inorder to prove Iran wrong. Anything else proves Iran right.

Just my thoughts,
Peace

(If you think I am kidding about the oil prices, go back and look at the past year and compare it with what was going on with Iran, both are definately linked.)

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Here's an article on the (denied) rumour:

U.S. Officials Say Rumour of Iran Strike Not True

Odd...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
thanks for finding and posting that link Nightowl.

now of course I'm wondering if "Brian" the pyschic has some influence or interests in the financial markets

and no I'm not being cynical, I believe that a few people really do have "gifts" but I'm also a realist and have to wonder how a rumor very similar to this psychic's dream managed to move the markets a day after we started to discuss this.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok so this is something entirely different and might not even be a recent incident: Iran shoots down US spy drone

I´ve searched yet to find a thread on ATS about this incident.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
I do not see Iran right now being so stupid as to fire anything at Isreal, especially while the US is in both Iraq and Afaganistan at the same time, that would mean fighting a war on 2 fronts and that goes no where. I do however, see them digging in, doing more war games and alot of prep work, as well as, preparing for an invasion from outside forces. For the first time they do have the upperhand, and are flexing their muscles to see how far they can go and push the line more in their favor. Propaganda is going to be a key to victory, and the only way the US is going to stabalize the region, will be to assist Jordan, Syria and other major Sheite muslim countries improve their conditions, inorder to prove Iran wrong. Anything else proves Iran right.

Just my thoughts,
Peace

(If you think I am kidding about the oil prices, go back and look at the past year and compare it with what was going on with Iran, both are definately linked.)

These are some excellent thoughts and I do agree with them. I think that Iran sees an opportunity to push its influence in the ME and become the primary power broker; due to the US trouble in Iraq. However, I do not believe that Iran will go as far as to provoke the US or Israel at this point. They will push the envelope; but not tear it.

However, sometimes I wonder whether we will covertly provoke them. I really do not see this happening right now; it just seems like so many people are jumping on this bandwagon because it is the popular way to go.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Txhunter67]

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Txhunter67]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SdiRailgun
Ok so this is something entirely different and might not even be a recent incident: Iran shoots down US spy drone

I´ve searched yet to find a thread on ATS about this incident.

Report: Iran Shoots Down U.S. Spy Drone

Nothing escapes the astute membership of ATS... If there's a story, they're on it. :up;

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Kevin36
DD4957
Two Iranian F14 T's military jets attack a US Ship some 24 k's from the coastline of Iran, this event causes the United States to declare war on Iran...and I think this is what the US President wants to happen. After looking more closely at this DD, it says that agents from the US CIA actually attacked the ship using two Israeli F15 jets disguised as F14 Iran fighter jets.

Before I bother asking for winning lotto numbers or the next penny stock that makes it big... I'm a bit lost... DD4957? There's no ship in service by that designation, and the current DDG ships in service have two digit designators, and none higher than DDG-84.

www.fas.org...

I would invite you to float the premise that an F-15 could be "disguised" as an F-14 in the ATS Aircraft Projects Forum and see if any of our resident "aerophiles" think such a deception could occur.

The mere fact that the Gulf Of Tonkin Incident occurred precludes such a clumsy repeat of history... There will be something that lassos the U.S. into action in Iran, it just won't be as predicted.

Innovation and improvisation is the order of the day, and will be interesting to see exactly how high the hoop is before something jumps through it.

I'm not an expert at all....but after doing a bit of research, I think that a reasonable case could be made to diguise an F-15 as an F-14. I don't believe that anyone with expert knowledge (or access to the right info) would be fulled. But, it's possible that the public at large could be.

I'm not going to try and name parts for you...but the part of the plane that is directly next to the cockpit construction, (intakes?) are forms differenltly on the two planes. The wings are very similiar. So..I think that it'd be very easy to pull off.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

That above report says Iran are about to install there 3000 centrafuges to being highscale enrichment.

If you were Israel, when would you strike?

Before the equipments in place?
Or after its online?

Why did they chose to shoot down the UAV Now, and not any time in the previous 2-3 years?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think Iran has any F14 operational!..its been an long time since the boycot...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphicsman1977
I'm not an expert at all....but after doing a bit of research, I think that a reasonable case could be made to diguise an F-15 as an F-14.

The wings are very similiar. So..I think that it'd be very easy to pull off.

Emphasis mine.

Similar?

Would the F-15 wing geometry be similar to this F-14 wing or this F-14 wing?

You're welcome to join us in the ATS Aircraft Forums for spirited debate.

Swing Wing Monkeys, not just for TomCatfoolery anymore...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join