It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Old World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I beleive the UK and the Commonwealth were the Old world Order

The Royal family have alot more power even today than they let on, I will get onto this later!

The Royal Family do a great deal of good for the world. This is their public face.

The Prince of wales has his own trust set up to help under priveledged young people. See link.

www.princes-trust.org.uk...

The Late Princess of Wales did an awful lot of work for the good of mankind.
(Untill the Royal family killed her off!)
see link:

www.dianacelebration.com...

The Queen, Her official title in the UK is "Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith" This official title is important, The Queen is an excellent ambassador for the UK and visits many leaders of Foreign countries.

See this website for a brief explanation to her head of state status in the commonwealth:

www.cbc.ca...

Now its the behind the scenes stuff thats interesting

Now if you read the following website it is cleverly disquising the extent of power the Queen holds, through the Privvy Council.

www.royal.gov.uk...

"The Privy Council retains some limited, formal functions.

For example, the Privy Council is concerned with the affairs of Chartered Bodies, the 400 or so institutions, charities and companies who are incorporated by Royal Charter.

The Privy Council also has an important part to play regarding certain UK statutory regulatory bodies covering a number of professions (mainly in the healthcare field) and in the world of higher education."

They call this limited, to be the one theoretically in charge of all these institutions, institutions containing the most powerful people in the commonwealth! this hardly classed as limited power!

See the link to find out all of the institutions the Queens Privvy council has control of:

www.privy-council.org.uk...

"Royal Earlswood Institution for Mental Defectives" used to be called "Asylum for idiots" Sorry couldn't resist

But on the whole I think you will agree they are some very powerful institutions that stretch the globe!

The Privvy council also is involved in the appointment of high sheriffs, very powerful guys who chooose their successors and are not voted in.

"The office of High Sheriff has its roots in Saxon times and is the oldest continuous secular office under the Crown.

The High Sheriff is the Keeper of The Queen's Peace in a County and executes judgements of the High Court through an Under Sheriff. Office is held for one year during which the High Sheriff is responsible for the well-being of Her Majesty's Judges in the county, and other public duties."

Taken from: www.priory.lancs.ac.uk...

The reason Diana was killed is pretty simple whether right or wrong.

An estranged member of the Royal family was preparing to get engaged and have the children of an Egyption national who also happened to be a Muslim. The only faith permitted in the Royal family is that of the church of England. Even a roman catholic would be barred from entry, (No Camilla is not Roman Catholic, it was purley rumour) Princess Diana could have torn down the very foundations of the Monarchy

King Edward the VIII was also dealt with but just not with death, he was forced to abdicate in the 30's because he wanted to marry an american divorcee and becuase he didn't stick to protocol. the Inner workings of the monarchy are very powerful indeed.

I believe they secretly work to keep the world but in particular the UK safe from the likes of the "NWO" I believe they still have a huge amount of global clout in the secret society world. In Europe there are only 4, Trillion dollar economy's in Europe, the UK being the only one not to adopt the EURO I wonder who muscled in there

Oh well GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

[edit on 17/1/07 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I also believe the British Royal (or at least the Royal institution itself) is reminiscent of the Old World Order (OWO). A series of article posted recently by TheBandit795 in this thread reports that the House of Windsor was the only surviving dynasties after WW1.

As already stated, one of the main objectives of World War One was to replace the Old World Order with a New World Order. In regards to changing the Old World Order the war was quite successful. Four empires and their respective royal dynasties were destroyed: the Ottoman empire and dynasty; the House of Habsburg and the Austrian dynasty; the Romanovs and the Russian dynasty; and the House of Hohenzollern and the German dynasty.

Once again, just as in their keeping of the Old World Order Royal Coronation Traditions of Divine Right, Britain also retained the Old World Order of the ruling House of Windsor. It appears the New World Order entails Britain keeping its Old World Order intact, while the rest of the world marches to a different drummer.

www.financialsense.com... (emphasis mine)

and a relevant quote from the research forum, in which soficrow makes the case that the NWO is a plan for the return of the OWO.

The NWO is a business plan - developed by the ruling banker-financier families of the Old World Order (OWO). It's all about money. The goal: Regain market share (the control) that the OWO lost when the political and scientific revolutions began in the 1700's. Main NWO strategies include: restructuring; mergers; takeovers; and marketing (population control). Predatory practices include population destabilization. Like all good business plans, the NWO is a flexible, responsive multi-pronged program.

(c) Lanie Patrick quoted in The Corporate NWO: Research Project

Originally posted by Jimmy1880
I believe they secretly work to keep the world but in particular the UK safe from the likes of the "NWO" I believe they still have a huge amount of global clout in the secret society world. In Europe there are only 4, Trillion dollar economy's in Europe, the UK being the only one not to adopt the EURO I wonder who muscled in there

I must disagree with you here. I see no evidence that the Queen or her financial handlers are fighting to combat the NWO. There are many reasons why UK didn’t chose the Euro, one good reason would be that whoever holds stocks in the Bank of England (ie Rothschild, etc.) didn’t want to relinquish power to the EC's central bank.

Does anyone know how Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, daughter of Prince Bernhard (Bilderberg founder) fits in all of this? Wouldn’t her ancestors also be part of the OWO?

[edit on 18/1/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi good contribution conspiracynut

I must disagree with you here. I see no evidence that the Queen or her financial handlers are fighting to combat the NWO. There are many reasons why UK didn’t chose the Euro, one good reason would be that whoever holds stocks in the Bank of England (ie Rothschild, etc.) didn’t want to relinquish power to the EC's central bank.

The Royal family do have control of the bank of England

The Bank of England is just one of the Institutions that the Privy Council of the monarchy have control of!

Here's the list list of all associations who have a royal charter:

www.privy-council.org.uk...

Notice the other powerful institutions included in the list:

Bank of Australasia

Ionian bank (in 1957, Ionian bank had provided cover for British Intelligence, but all British and French banks were Egyptianized at the same time. (Two directors of the bank, Sir Bickham Sweet-Escott and Robin Brooke, belonged to MI6.)

Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China

British Bank of the Middle East

Check this one out:

Royal Masonic Institution for Boys!!!

Not to mention Oxford and Cambridge university

Like I say the OWO IMHO Is regulated still by the Royal family of Great britain, when I say the Royal family most people believe I'm talking about the Queen, NO! The royal family is a massive organisation stretching across the globe through the commonwealth from Canada to Australia.

The Royal family even has its own part of the police called S014, MI5 and MI6 work very closly with the Royals and Windsor the town of residence of the queen, windsor castle, has complete Infantry and cavelry regiments to protect it. In my opinion the Royal family has a tighter security net than the UK government.

If the Royal family were just a money spinning tourist attraction as many people say why would it be so closely and comprehensivly guarded.

The Queen when she takes her Oath, swears to keep the UK and the commonwealth secure, Every british soldier swears his allegiance to the Queen not the government.

Thats why I beleive that the Royal family is secretly working behind the scenes to protect the UK and the commonwealth from the NWO.

[edit on 18/1/07 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What if the Royal family arent trying to protect the UK from the NWO? What if the Royals ARE the NWO? What if they never handed control of the US fully over to the American people and what if they are using the powerful US as a tool to meet their own aims.
Remeber that Europe has had power for a lot longer than the rest of the world...

Just some food for thought...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
No the New world order are looking to bring in One world leader, one world currency etc.

That would mean the Monarchy's regime would end...

They dont want that.

The "NEW" world order I believe Originate from Europe and spread to the USA during the Industrial revolution they where all very powerfull businessmen, bankers, insurance brokers etc.

I beleive the Old world order is trying to undermine the NWO's authority all across the commonwealth.

I beg Canada to keep the faith, without you the Commonwealth will be in dark times and Canada without the Commonwealth will be swallowed up immediatly by the NWO.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Nice thread Jimmy1880

I once subscribe to the a-albionic mailing list. There main assertion is that "The Overt and Covert Organs of the Vatican and British Empires are Locked in Mortal Combat for Control of the World"

Check it out.
a-albionic.com...

Interesting reading.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880

The "NEW" world order I believe Originate from Europe and spread to the USA during the Industrial revolution they where all very powerfull businessmen, bankers, insurance brokers etc.

But a new world order isn't people: it just describes the world is set up.

For example, there was a new world order established after WWII. This particular order divided the world into two camps: capitalist and communist. Following the fall of Soviet communism, another new world order emerged as the former Soviet bloc nations in eastern Europe became independent and sovereign (this was the "new world order' spoken of by the first President Bush, and former Communist Party Chairman Mikhail Gorbachev).

We have seen many "new wold orders" in the past, and are likely to see quite a few more in the future.

top topics

join