It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use children as troops says cleric

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sheik Feiz Mohammed is stirring the pot now.

He is a Muslim youth leader in Liverpool NSW Australia.

He has lots of controversial things to say, must be a mate of The Thick Sheik. It has been reported that his DVDs are being sold carparks.

www.news.com.au...

blogs.news.com.au...

Just keeping you up to date with the sitch in Oz...

[edit on 17-1-2007 by resistancia]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam. Teach them this: There is nothing more beloved to me than wanting to die as a mujahid (holy warrior). Put in their soft, tender hearts the zeal of jihad and a love of martyrdom."

www.news.com.au...

So, why is this mutton-head living in Australia? Why isn't he somewhere like Afghanistan or Iraq?

Maybe, Islamic factions other than his own would cut his greasy little head off.

There's nothing like a nice little island nation with Western values that protects one's civil right to safely spew hate and the gospel of martyrdom.

Ah, the West. You can't live with it and you can't live without it.

[edit on 2007/1/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sheik Feiz left for Lebanon just before the arrest of 23 men in Sydney and Melbourne in November 2005.

So he isn't living in Australia and hasn't for over a year? Why are we whipp0ing ourselves up here guys..

Investigators found Sheik Feiz's DVDs being sold by children in the carpark of the Green Lane Mosque in Birmingham and other Islamic bookshops. The entire set can be bought online for $150.

Is he actually selling this stuff in Oz? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows..

Sheik Feiz - who just two weeks ago said he felt like an "alien" in his own country - leads about 4000 followers through his Global Islamic Youth Centre in Sydney's southwest.

Now this is clever you must admit he leads 4000 people in Sydney whilst based in Lebanon.

As they say in the trade, never let the real truth get in the way of a good story. Lets just hope he stays in Lebanon. Not our worry at the moment.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am not getting all 'whipped up'...merely reporting a news item that may be of interest to others, as it is to me.

Some of the reporting may or may not be correct...or true.

I am not worried either...Sheik Faiz Mohammed and the Thick Sheik, El Halali are providing some good comic relief for me at the moment

I just think they are pathetic individuals who should know better.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Have always been good at sacrificing the innocent and little ones. They will do anything to further their agenda.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How do muslim parents respond to calls for their children to be used a canon fodder?

If I were muslim, I'd be outraged by such idiocy. Why is the Iman not calling for muslims to become doctors, lawyers, engineers so that they can imporve the world.

We already have too many violent people in the world. We don't need more.

Muslims wonder why their image is suffering in the eyes of non-believers.. They only have to look at things like this and their questions should be answered.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Have always been good at sacrificing the innocent and little ones. They will do anything to further their agenda.

i hope by "they" you mean radicals/fundamentalists of any religion or political persuasion.

because if you're talking about general islam, it's no better at sacraficing children than general christianity.

Originally posted by Wildbob77
How do muslim parents respond to calls for their children to be used a canon fodder?

easy, the normally ignore them like any idiot you don't want to call attention to

If I were muslim, I'd be outraged by such idiocy. Why is the Iman not calling for muslims to become doctors, lawyers, engineers so that they can imporve the world.

it's because he has a political agenda

Muslims wonder why their image is suffering in the eyes of non-believers.. They only have to look at things like this and their questions should be answered.

i think they wonder why non-muslims don't see that people like this idiot are just that, idiots that don't truely represent islam

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Royal76, if you're going to drag up 2 month old threads please do it for a decent reason.

new topics

top topics

join