It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unabridged YouTube: “Undercover Mosque” Expose Online

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Also this is more sensationlist news reporting rather then based on facts.

Let me explain the mosque concept. Alot of people here seem to think that muslims have a secret plot to take over the world and are in on it together.

Listen.

An imam is nothing special. Any person can be a imam and you dont need any qualifications or schooling to be called a imam. All you need to do is open a mosque and you automatically become a imam of the mosque and can teach anything you want.

The is no licencing system or regulation under islamic systems. Any person can teach what they want and when they want. No mosques are connected to each other. All of the mosques are independant. The christian system of having for example certain sects with linked churches does not exist under the islamic system so any mosque built is built independantly with independant teachings.

Thats why there are whacko imams in the UK becuase there is no regulation.

Also as a person who has been to many mosques in the UK i have never seen or heard any thing close to this. Politics or anything even close is never talked about. 100% of all that is said are old school religous stories and thats it. They don't tell you what to do or how to do it. And this is how 99.9% of all the mosques in the UK operate.

This new types of mosques with radical preachers are a new phenomina that has reacently come over from the middle east mainly saudi arabia and other gulf arab countries where there guys are comming in and teaching religon, politics, social justice and culture all in one. This has never been the case in the past.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaper2
If the west falls, Isreal will promptly be removed from the face of the map, so you would'nt be laughing in Isreal. Somewhere else maybe

i didnt say the west, i said UK or france. and i think israel will continue to exist long after the first muslim PM will be elected in UK.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
iqonx

the problam is that those imams are gaining power and followers. and none of the moderate muslims are doing somthing against them. why do we hear only the extremists?
like you said it wasnt the case in the past but they ARE gaining power and the rest of the people and the moderate muslims will suffer from this in the future. there are alot of good muslim people that will get hurt by that but why aren't they doing somthing? why are those moderate muslims not saying anything?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think you misunderstand. Muslims are not 1 group.

These groups are sulafi/whabbi while the other muslims are hanafi etc...

No one muslim group will even follow orders or listen to another muslim group.

Its like a jew telling a christian on how to follow religon. They simply arnt going to listen.

The sulafi dont recognise hanafi or any other muslim group as real muslims so it doesnt really make much of a difference if 100% of the other muslims groups condemed them they will simply turn around and ignore it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
Also this is more sensationlist news reporting rather then based on facts.

How on earth can it be sensationlist news when all they did was film what really went on inside one or two perhaps more mosues?

I know you disagree with the fact, but it is fact because those were not actors on stage reading from a script they were real iman and that you cannot change.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

How on earth can it be sensationlist news when all they did was film what really went on inside one or two perhaps more mosues?

I know you disagree with the fact, but it is fact because those were not actors on stage reading from a script they were real iman and that you cannot change.

It's sensationalism becuase they didnt describe how many mosques this is occuring in and how many mosques there are in the UK that preach the opposite. For all we know this could only be occuring in less then 1% of the UK mosques.

I'm not saying this isn't serious still even at 1% but it's hardly the "whats really going on in mosques" type of scenario. More like "whats going on in the new generation of minority percenatged forign run mosques"

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
muslim have factions but a muslim is still a muslim. and they CAN critisize and stand against the extrimists.
but the problam is that they are so occupied with their present now and are in fact afraid to go against the extrimists. that is one of the main reasons why extrimists are gaining power... no opposition.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No a muslim does not listen to another muslim.

Let me explain.

The sunnis which are 80% of the world muslims have been telling other muslims to stop practising timed marrige concepts for over 1400 years. And to this day the other 20% has never listened to them in over 1.4 millenium.

Muslims do not follow rules/laws/guidence/quotes/fatwas/regulations or any orders and commands from any other muslim group.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

aren't you american? you know i referred to UK right?. hmmm... somebody is trying to make some easy ATS points.

could be... but atleast im doing somthing about it.

So telling people "told you so" is doing something about it? Gotcha

Oh, by the way, it wouldn't make any difference to me if you were refering to mars, I was being sarcastic, I apoligize if I offended you but I found it quite humorous how you refer to what you are saying as gospel. Sorry but if you could offer up a link or something to at least remotley verify that there is a shred of truth to what you have implied.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

someday this will blow up in your faces. and ill sit here in israel with my friends and we all gonna be like: "told you so!".

i predict that in less then 30 years major civil war will break in either UK or france... good luck.

On the contary, i think Israel will be long gone before anything happens in the UK. Although it mite be contraversial and not taken well by many, i think we are on the verge of another holocaust (this time nuclear) in Israel.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
So telling people "told you so" is doing something about it? Gotcha

i was referring to the fact that i'm trying to make a difference in my own country as everyone should do and not somthing as telling other people what to do.
kleverone is your name? hmm... maybe clever but i guess that not applies either.

Originally posted by kleverone
Oh, by the way, it wouldn't make any difference to me if you were refering to mars, I was being sarcastic, I apoligize if I offended you but I found it quite humorous how you refer to what you are saying as gospel. Sorry but if you could offer up a link or something to at least remotley verify that there is a shred of truth to what you have implied.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by kleverone]

you did no offend me. not even close.
that was not a gospel but a prediction. and my proof is the growing number of muslim extremists and 3'rd world countries immigrants that are not fitting in with the rest of population and soon will have enough force to violently object the government, that "supposably" (as they think) discriminate them, like the riots in france not too long ago. read on:

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.cnn.com...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's sensationalism becuase they didnt describe how many mosques this is occuring in and how many mosques there are in the UK that preach the opposite. For all we know this could only be occuring in less then 1% of the UK mosques.

What is the difference 1% or 50%? You claim it is only 1 yet for all anyone knows it could be higher.

I am not saying that all Muslims are bad mind you but have to ask this. Why do the moderates consistently refuse too condemn the fanatics? That one fact alone makes one think there may be far more then you suggest.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I haven;t the time to retort some of the more rediculous posts, god knows it's the same old tired "they'll be a majority/outbreeding you" BS, but I will inject some perspective:

The Muslim population in the UK is 2.7 million. Thats only 4.5% of the population.

They aren't outbreeding us. In fact, recent figures from France suggest a huge baby boom (there are now just over 2 babies per couple) with 80% of the babies being French, not immigrant. Using those figures, it would seem that the indigineous french are keeping pace with the immigrant population, so there appears to be no way of them catching them at present.

French Babies

IF the Muslims attempted to install an Islamic state, they would be quickly crushed by not only our own forces, but our people as well. Jeebus, we protested the Poll Tax, imagine sharia!! They would be outnumbered over 19-1

Anyway, quick injection of some perspective for those certain US and Israeli posters who like to crap on europe...

[edit on 18/1/07 by stumason]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

you did no offend me. not even close.
that was not a gospel but a prediction. and my proof is the growing number of muslim extremists and 3'rd world countries immigrants that are not fitting in with the rest of population and soon will have enough force to violently object the government, that "supposably" (as they think) discriminate them, like the riots in france not too long ago. read on:

www.cnn.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.cnn.com...

[edit on 18-1-2007 by DeMitsuko]

Please refer to the above post!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

The Muslim population in the UK is 2.7 million. Thats only 4.5% of the population.

Are you sure thats right? I thought the last census showed a Muslim population of around 1.5 million.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fang

Originally posted by stumason

Are you sure thats right? I thought the last census showed a Muslim population of around 1.5 million.

Ahh, just rechecked and the situation is even better than I said.

It is 2.7 million ASIANS. My mistake. We actually have 1.5 million Muslims, so you are right. We outnumber them even more!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Its like a jew telling a christian on how to follow religon. They simply arnt going to listen.

The sulafi dont recognise hanafi or any other muslim group as real muslims so it doesnt really make much of a difference if 100% of the other muslims groups condemed them they will simply turn around and ignore it.

It would do a lot to improve PR though, if you heard outspoken criticism of this insanity. Christians and Jews get lumped into monolithic groups too, and the fringe elements are what those biased against them focus on. If somebody's giving me a bad name, I'm gonna be very vocal in my criticism of their nonsense.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The Wahabbists and Sulafists are definitely a threat though, and need to be exposed as such. Their ultimate goal is an Islamic world, under Islamic law, and all infidels are either converted, killed, or live in Dhimmitude.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
The Wahabbists and Sulafists are definitely a threat though, and need to be exposed as such. Their ultimate goal is an Islamic world, under Islamic law, and all infidels are either converted, killed, or live in Dhimmitude.

Not only do they need to be exposed as was done with this documentary, but they also need to be condemned by moderate Muslims as well.

I asked the question early why moderates do not condemn the actions of the radicals but can only assume it fell on deaf ears, since the question went unanswered

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
One thing that did come across loud and clear from the programme, was that the quicker we start distancing ourselves from The Saudis, the better. Wahabisim is a peculiar Saudi 'interpretation' of Islam. It has a strong foothold in Pakistan where many Pakistani religious schools have been established and supported thanks to Saudi money. Saudi Arabia actively funds the spread of this doctrine, which many consider to be a perversion of Islam. The Saudis falsely accused, imprisoned and tortured false confessions from a number of British citizens working in Saudi Arabia. They had allegedly been responsible for a bombing campaign aimed at other Western workers. It was only when the bombing continued whilst they were in prison, that they were quietly released. No apology and no compensation was forthcoming and The UK Government did nothing. Recently we have had the Bae bribe scandal whith the Saudis threatening to cancel the Typhoon contract. Some reports suggested they would even stop providing anti terrorist information to the UK. With friends like these.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join