It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More trouble for Jimmy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It seems that the peanut farmer may have a brown shirt in his closet as is so often claimed to be the case with Prescott Bush.

There's little doubt that this story will be spiked by the liberal media... can't have one of their own goosestepping about you know...
But It speaks volumes about his recent trouble regarding his book Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid.

The family approached several members of Congress. “The congressmen would, very understandably, forward their claims over to our office and when they learned the facts they would invariably drop the case,” Sher recalled.

But there was one politician who accepted the claims without asking for any further information.

“One day, in the fall of ’87, my secretary walks in and gives me a letter with a Georgia return address reading ‘Jimmy Carter.’ I assumed it was a prank from some old college buddies, but it wasn’t. It was the original copy of the letter Bartesch’s daughter sent to Carter, after Bartash had already been deported

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Wonder why there was a lapse of due diligence? Or maybe he didn't see a need.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter speaks the truth and the Jewish lobby gnashes its teeth.

Jimmy Carter has no axe to grind at this point.

I used to loathe him and his presidency; but in the last few years, he's been talking more sense than most.

new topics

join