It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any "other" ideas on the pyramids??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And that helicopter on Pyramid was CGI.

????? are you talking about this?????

Because if you are, you're wrong. I don't know if that was just your personal opinion or if you are just misinformed (no offence intended
) but the Chopper and UFO are REALLY there, I have seen a documentary where they walk straight up to it, and it sits about 4ft above your head on the wall between two pllars.

And while i agree with some of the debunking on the net with regards to the chopper (ie, being formed of TWO hieroglyphs...and if you google it you will see, it seems very logical), however, it is EXTREMELY difficult to concieve what else the UFO could be other than just that.

It even has aerodynamic qualities about it, very odd.

But as for it being Photoshopped, thats just plain wrong.

Unless you could provide links to show me otherwise,which i would appreciate as id hate to be the last in on the joke..IF there is one

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just realised that MARDUK brought light the authenticity of the Chopper hieroglyph which i had not seen at time of posting.

But hey, a double wammy on how REAL the glyphs are.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the egyptian texts say that the egyptians built them

i'm not to fond of the historical accuracy of these text's you speak of (i'm not sure if anyone could be unless they wrote them)

but is this like the militiary doing a investigation of itself and then finding itself innocent

either way i really care not who buit them but WHAT are there functions for energy

and if they were would anyone with oil intrests actively surpress this ahemm cook the books

i would invite two members to read this following sentence and ask themselves after reading this sentence what beleifs that they hold should be weakened or even become invalid and why

One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.
-- Albert Einstein

[edit on 18-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey Nihilms,

I was talking about this helicopter.

mwebster.com...

Hey Big Boy,

You did not answer me. Why they made it pyramid shape? not others? What was on their mind?

There is no prove that those on Mars are man made. But why those on Egypt has same alignment as those on Mars?
Don't tell me those satellite pictures are CGI and made by pseudoscientist since you don't know the answer.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

after reading this sentence what beleifs that they hold should be weakened or even become invalid and why

ok m,y first impression is that you can't spell belief
so you're hardly qualified to comment on it

hieroglyphic helicopters
yes you were had on that one
www.catchpenny.org...
it might have occured to you that if the egyptians had seen a helicopter or a ufo they would have commemorated it in a mural anyway and not in the hieroglyphs that spell out someones name
but obviously you don't know anything about egyptian art of writing wghich is why you even gave that credit in the first place
like when i sign my cheques i rarely write SteGELICOPTERven PyUFOatt
like duh

Don't tell me those satellite pictures are CGI and made by pseudoscientist since you don't know the answer.

what satellite pictures ?
we have a satellite orbiting mars now ?
when did that happen

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
hmmmm yeeeeesss,ok

who the hell are the "race people"?

as for why the "shape" of a pyramid.

For one, a pyramid is one of the strongest structures you can build going continously upwards depending on the size of the base.

secondly, it has been found (although many still don't believe, but there have been repeatable experiments), pyramids can dehidrate biological matter, and prevent decay...in meat for example.may have helped with the mummification process.

Other theories include the pyramid being some sort of power plant (the pyramid has a mean temperature of 68f ((20 celsius)) maybe this was needed for a purpose?)

the Great Pyramid was said to have 144,000 casing stones, an interesting parallel with the mayan calander, the bible, and Bruce Cathie's work, all regarding the number 144,000.

The Coffer in the great pyramid is tuned to the key of "A", not 440Hz as it was changed by the french in the late 1800s, but the mathematically "438Hz". HOW did they do that huh?

And then there's sacred geometry, the whole area of the Gizeh Plateau is covered in various advanced mathematical concepts.

But i dont want to go TOO much into the different theories, as i know marduk will have plenty of things to say and lots of "
" hahaha's to give

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the pyramid shape generates power

might have something to do with sacred geometry

[edit on 18-1-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
marduk what are your intelligent thoughts

i would invite two members to read this following sentence and ask themselves after reading this sentence what belieeeffffsss that they hold should be weakened or even become invalid and why

One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike -- and yet it is the most precious thing we have.
-- Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
With your "knowledge" of hieroglyphs/Egyptions etc.

Can you please explain to me WHAT exactly that odd "UFO STYLE" glyph ACTUALLY is.

It looks sooOOoo MUCH like an aircraft (and dont put words into my mouth this like last time
Im not saying there WERE aircraft, merely that it LOOKS like one
).

It appears to have a curve on the underside,looking like the shape of an airplane wing, it appears to have a tale fin AND snub wings looking from the side on.

I KNOW the helicopter has been debunked and i totally agree with the logic there, but can you provide ANY info as to whta the UFO really is (assuming it REALLY is something else

Cheers in advance

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

A hole could have been dug, the sand extracted from said hole, could be used for the countering, and endup being placed back into the hole, effectively covering up.

ok so what youre suggesting is that instead of using the already proven method
they
dug a hole up to 450 feet deep in sand and bedrock
then they filled a bucket with 2 tonnes of sand and rigged up a pulley system going all the way to the top of the pyramid
and this in some way made things easier

errrr
ok

Please don't make the same mistake I did with you in the other thread.

First, the hole doesn't have to be 450' deep.

Second, there didn't have to be one hole.

Third, I didn't suggest anything. I was giving some validity to the counter-weight idea. Your just rude.
Fourth, Your just rude.
Fifth, Your just rude.
Sixth, the only thing proven, is that current theory works. Not that it was used.

I bet your only friends are only in your line of work eh?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
AoN, the modern looking glyphs, have pretty much been shown conclusively, that they were originally normal heiroglyphs, that over time, wore down, to resemble what we think they are.

I don't know any links, but I have seen a T.V. episode about them a couple times.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

But i dont want to go TOO much into the different theories, as i know marduk will have plenty of things to say and lots of "
" hahaha's to give

No, he is a joker and pretender. Sometimes he pretends he knows much BS, sometimes he pretends he don't know especially when he don't know the answer. He is a student, and he can't go by far. He is sitting in front of computer too much BSing.

He don't know the answer.

All and all are just assumptions, theories. Nobody knows nothing here.

Is that mean Egyptian knew about electricity? special room for body preservation?
And what is the point of laboring thousands just to build an easy structure? So actually Egyptian was not that advanced? Pyramid is simply built by a robust human force.

And the question is, why people like Marduk spend so much time studying and BSing pyramid just to find out primitive Egyptian building easy structure.

It is really a waste of time, after all it is nothing special about pyramid. And if one day Marduk find a new theory it would be just another pseudoscience.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
whilst im not condoning "conflicts".....

Third, I didn't suggest anything. I was giving some validity to the counter-weight idea. Your just rude.
Fourth, Your just rude.
Fifth, Your just rude.

that was VERY funny

i wasnt expecting the forth and fifth thingy,
funny stuff.

But yeah, anyway, marduk.....any knowledge or views on the UFO glyph?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Cheers,

The "wearing down" theory sounds more like a convienient fob-off than sound reasoning.

Ill have to look into it abit more.

But thanx anyway, appreciated

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It is really a waste of time, after all it is nothing special about pyramid

Its quotes like that, that would have left us in the dark ages. To say there is nothing really special about the pyramids is a near crime.

Do some reading my friend, its a VERY interesting would out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
marduk what are your intelligent thoughts

-- Albert Einstein

I rarely have intelligent thoughts
when I do i post them
in the case of the above quote Einstein is saying that science is the most precious tool we have
therefore you should base your posts on empirical evidence and not on supposition
seems pretty straightforward if you ask me
hes backing what I've been saying all along
I don't understand how you can value an opinion if you are ignorant of the facts
its like a mathemetician telling you that 2 + 2 = 4 and you saying no it isn't when you have no idea how to add two numbers together but because it doesnt sound right in your imagination

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism

Marduk...
With your "knowledge" of hieroglyphs/Egyptions etc.
Can you please explain to me WHAT exactly that odd "UFO STYLE" glyph ACTUALLY is.

it isn't actually a hieroglyph in its own right
its a mixture of three

in red the royal title of Seti 1st i.e. "I am Seti the first"
in blue "The one of the Two Ladies, who suppresses the nine foreign countries."
in yellow damage caused by some of the limestone falling out because it was inscribed more than once

nextguyinline
you understand that you would have to have only one hole and it would have to be 450 feet deep otherwise how are you supposed to complete the pyramid using that mnethod
thanks for the personal attack it was amusing but please in future
learn something about the subject you clearly know nothing about before you open your mouth
that way I won't be able to make you look like an idiot twice in one thread

[edit on 18-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
hmmm, ok, cheers for that.

i dont have any degrees to speek of that i may comment on the sound reasoning behind this idea.

It is however believable, but jeEEEeeese, the shape is DAMN uncanny, so im still on the fence, albeit a little less balanced.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Water would be a better and easier to handle counterweight than sand.

The water container wouldn't have to be over a 450' deep hole.
A 50'-100' hole would do it.
Get the block up so far, block it in place then transfer the water - via pumps - to a different counterweight water container.
Fill up the new and higher up container, unblock the block and move it up another 50'-100'.

My thoughts on the counterweight theory anyway.

Far as the no-fly zone goes, probably so.
I read an interesting book several years back.

The author, a P-40 pilot stationed in the area had been warned not to fly over the pyramids.
He got curious and did.

The planes electrical/magnetic intruments went crazy and the engine started running rough when directly over one of the pyramids.

Perhaps indicative of a very strong static electricity charge emanating from the pyramid.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

in the case of the above quote Einstein is saying that science is the most precious tool we have

I disagree. Actually your wrong. He's saying that compared to reality, science is prmitive and childlike. (wow, thats exactly the words he used)

I'll explain better for you. Since it's not in a textbook. Or discussed at Maat.
He is saying humans are children. We have our childrens toys, from lincoln logs to chemistry sets. The chemistry set, being the most advanced toy, but far inferior from what is needed to understand our surroundings. But is ALL we got right now.

I like how you spun it though, to fit with assertions and beliefs. OH look at that, I spelled belief right. I must be smart.

Only one idiot on the thread, and noone has had to show it, the idiot does it well enough on his own.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by nextguyinline]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hole less than the height of the pyramid, for counter-weighting blocks up the side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join