It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mark of the beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In a recent forum myself along with a few others mentioned we did not believe the verichip was the mark of the beast but rather a form of a tatoo as mentioned in the bible. Well while browsing today here is what I found

www.informationweek.com...

RFID Ink that can be used in animals and humans. This would simply be a tatoo on a persons body and with current technology could be read from about 4 feet away.

The times are getting close. I have also noticed an unusual amount of disinformation in all forms of the media that seems to be softening the masses to a great revalation in ancient technology tied in with an alien civilization.

your thoughts.....

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whoops, I'm sorry didnt see the earlier posted thread about the same subject.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey dude!, i actually foud this story interesting, but if what you say is true, then where does what the Seveth Day Adventists say about the mark of the beast fall in all of this.

They say say that the acceptinng of the mark of the beast refers to the acceptance of Sunday worship when the time comes for it to be enforced by Law by the Americans in collaboration with the Vatican.

Now i am lost man!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
hey folks, just thought I'd share my beliefs about the "mark":
The teachers of the law (Torah) would wear these leather pouches (phylactery I believe they're called) on their hand and foreheads which contained the law...this was to remind them to keep God's law close to their heart and mind (forehead) and in their actions (hand). Seeing as many other aspects of the beast/satan/false prophet are merely "parodies" of the gospel of Christ, it stands to reason that mark is no different, just as Christ's chosen are sealed on their foreheads. Therefore, the "mark" may well be just as spiritual in nature as a physical thing, if not more; keeping the beasts "law" in their hearts, minds, and actions rather than God's law. Remember, the Devil is slicker than a rat in Crisco, and for"even the elect" to be deceived, micro chips, tatoos or whatnot would be a hard sell, even if it were somehow forced. The devil is smarter than that. I'm certain the mark is a spiritual thing just as much as a physical thing. I guess that's the gist of my beliefs.
eyes2see

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Open your minds, folks. Then open your eyes.

The holocaust! The 'number of the beast' is the tattooed numbers, the yellow or blue star of David, and the ID cards that the Jews had to carry by orders of the SS and Himmler.

This stuff is OVER, you guys. Been over for more than 50 years and STILL the whole world waits for something even worse than the two world wars!

WORSE?

57 million people killed in Europe in WWII and you guys are anticipating something more?

If you would forget your pet theories and just 'pretend' for the heck of it, that this stuff already did happen - and tried to match some of it up - you'd be blown away! It's obvious when you do that because the pieces fit too well to not be fulfilled.

It isn't about Christians and it never was! Hitler brought a plunder upon the remainder of the Jews, just as God said in the OT - just like earlier with Nebuchadnezzar!

God's servant 'the branch' came and went and you are still waiting for some hard times.

Stop. Think about that.

You want MORE death, misery, and heartache? (as long as it isn't YOU?)

OR do you want to realize it is time to move on with our lives and get these hard lessons behind us?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
with ALL DUE RESPECT, last I checked, "every tongue, tribe, nation, etc" does NOT have to present an ID card/star of david/blockbuster card to buy or sell anything...yet. These are times yet to come. No, I dont get some sort of smug self-satisfaction with my "pet theories", that things are going to get worse. The only positive to be associated with the coming times of (more) trouble is the fact that my Saviour is that much closer to arriving. The Branch of God did indeed arrive a first time, but He will RETURN IN THE SAME MANNER THAT HE LEFT, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him.
eyes2see

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaaone1
....where does what the Seventh Day Adventists say about the mark of the beast fall in all of this........They say say that the acceptinng of the mark of the beast refers to the acceptance of Sunday worship when the time comes for it to be enforced by Law by the Americans in collaboration with the Vatican.

I'm thinking everyone blames the Catholic Church for the same reason everyone blames the United States......total complete envy. We were the very first Church that Peter the apostle started. Can't beat that, huh? Ignore the fringe religions......they spiel jibberish. The Vatican forcing to make people go to church on Sunday. LOL! That'll be the day.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2see
Therefore, the "mark" may well be just as spiritual in nature as a physical thing, if not more; keeping the beasts "law" in their hearts, minds, and actions rather than God's law.

I think you're on to something. Whenever the antichrist is mentioned in the NT, it specifically calls anyone an antichrist who does not accept that Jesus was the Son of the Father.....therefore anyone who is against God/Jesus is an antichrist......eventually the antichrist' takes over.....well, look around, more and more people are opposing Jesus and denouncing him....Sometimes I think the antichrist is going to be the spiritual state of the world...meaning no one believes in God anymore. I can see this happening over the next 100 years. A huge percentage of the younger generation ignores, hates, denounces and doesn't believe in God.....when this attitude takes over, God will bring the end upon the world. He did it to Noah when he felt all the hearts of men on the planet were corrupt. It's going to happen again. Thankfuly I am 43, so I seriously doubt I'll be around for the end......but I seriously think the younger, Godless generation is in for a shock somewhere down the road. They willo truly deserve the punishment God has in store for them.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
WHAT IF

Jesus was The Father
And the anti Christ was The Son?

Father=Jehovah Saves

???????????

What if 'all's well that ends well?'

Does the 'end justify the means' in that case?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
WHAT IF

Jesus was The Father
And the anti Christ was The Son?

Father=Jehovah Saves

???????????

What if 'all's well that ends well?'

Does the 'end justify the means' in that case?

Well, Jesus IS the Father (Spirit). At least according to the Bible. He is also the Son (the human incarnation of the Father). Just look at this:

"If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Shew us the Father?" (John 14,7-9)

[edit on 27/1-2007 by otherwise]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug

RFID Ink that can be used in animals and humans. This would simply be a tatoo on a persons body and with current technology could be read from about 4 feet away.

your thoughts.....

yes that RFID ink sure would be a lot easier than implants that was the vogue a few years back.

consider also that the tattoo ink could be customized to each persons skin tone, making it invisible to see...so that spies loyal to the Beast
could infiltrate the secretive christian groups and expose them!

but there's also a personal observation that anti-christ persons might want to flaunt their lifestyle...'marks' of the Beast could be material things like expensive $30,000.00 watches, $1,000.00 suits, gaudy makeup, eccentric fashion..........................sounds like the PTL 's Tammy & Jim B., huh?

anti-christ persons may overpower your spirit by touching you forehead
with their own 'healing miracle' hands.....turn on your TVs televangelists
as they smack the audience 'pilgrims' on the forehead & shout 'HEAL'...
watch & be swayed by the tearful plights for thithes, feed the hungry, as as tongue-speaking rant with tears streaming down the passionate face
call on you to empty your wallets to carry on the great cause they are spearheading....................oh, that's just Jimmy S.

mind games, deft hands...these too may be the 'marks' of the 'beast',
and the outward signs of an anti-christ spirit/personnality,
which we have been warned of from long ago.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
and we all know what the beast is....global corporation

This is the proclamation of the beginning of the end of the current age of mankind. The Bible warns the world to be careful where the false prophets point, saying the Christ is here, or there, but is very specific where deception can be found:
♦ "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived." (Revelation 18:23)
The great merchants of the Earth in the end times are clearly indicted as the culprits behind the complete deception of mankind. There are many concepts in the churches of the world about what the "Great Deception" is, ranging from the Church of Satan to UFOs. Capitalism, corporate greed, and the obsession with possession of wealth are seldom found on the list. Generally, anything that may cause members to question, or reject, absolute church control over their life fits the bill.
The single most destructive reality in our modern world, in our historical record, and from our ancient writings, is the pursuit of wealth and the power it gives. And, throughout history the wealthy elite have used force to maintain that power, giving the masses only enough power to produce that wealth, and eliminating all opposition to their despotic quest. Money and the power it facilitates have been the cause of wars, poverty, biosphere devastation, social degradation, political oppression, and the original source of all human and planetary problems. What is now shaping up to be a global monetary control system is clearly predicted in the pages of the Bible.

Money Is the Key

Follow the Money
♦ 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
The dismal record of its lure throughout human history more than justifies this pronouncement, but the word "love" must be understood in its original meaning:
· Strong's Exhaustive Concordance renders "love of money" as "avarice" from the word "philarguria" pronounced fil-ar-goo-ree'-ah
· The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines avarice as "to crave", and the "excessive or insatiable desire for wealth or gain"
It is not, therefore, the simple desire for monetary increase that is the origin of evil, but the unnatural greed that drives the desire to acquire money at all cost, and without regard for the ultimate effect that it has on the planet, or the human race.

An ancient principle used by certain tribes of the indigenous peoples of North America was to make no decision without first taking into consideration the effects it will have on the next seven generations. Corporate decisions are made without regard to the effect on even the current generation. The bottom line controls all decisions in the world's corporate board rooms, and even the hint of the inability to increase that bottom line from quarter to quarter can destroy careers, ruin reputations, and bankrupt major corporations overnight.
The accounting scandals that devastated some of the giants of Wall Street show how honesty and integrity have no place in the race for the riches. Manipulation, misrepresentation, and blatant criminal fraud have now been exposed as the rule, rather than the exception, in corporate conduct. Even more criminal is the government decision to simply slap the hands of the perpetrators a little harder as a way to control the problem. However, considering the entire administration making that decision is a virtual roster of the darlings of the corporate culture, this is not at all surprising. It does show what the result can be when the line between business and government is erased. Corporate interests are clearly in control of the executive branch of the United States government. The only check on the power of the executive branch, the United States Congress, is the blind puppet of the corporate lobby system, thus, nullifying the power of the people over their destiny. With the makeup of the judicial branch of government decided by both the executive and legislative branches, corporate control of the U.S. government is complete. And, that reality has now moved into the global realm.
This work proposes that the very nature of the steady pace by corporations to control all aspects of life is no accident, but has a clear and terrible source. We believe this source has a purpose for this control and that it is openly revealed in scripture.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i really see that this entire "end of the world" "antichrist" "the beast and his mark" stuff is just a way for christians to recreate a persecution complex for themselves
remember christians, you are the majority

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
id be surprised if more than 1% of the population are true born-again believers. so i doubt that true christians are the majority.

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth to life, and few there be that find it.

as for modern day christianity......

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness;
whose end shall be according to their works.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
quote by madnessinmysoul:
i really see that this entire "end of the world" "antichrist" "the beast and his mark" stuff is just a way for christians to recreate a persecution complex for themselves
remember christians, you are the majority....

The majority? Not so. I'm not sure what your idea of a "Christian" is, but I can tell you this: Anyone trying to sell you a book, sell you the Word, preach you prosperity on this earth while others suffer, DOES NOT have the Spirit of God in him/her. People seem to believe that the image of Christianity portrayed by television and fallen evengelists represents ALL Christians. This is deception. The people you see lobbying congress to pass anti-gay laws, preaching to their flock about who they should elect, demanding creationism be taught in school, telling people Ozzy is the devil and demand idolatrous monuments in courthouses DO NOT represent MY God. madnessinmysoul, I'm not a mind-reader, nor can I fully understand your point of view from a single post, but methinks you're a bit....apprehensive about Christianity in general. All I can do is STRONGLY suggest that you simply read "the letters in red", the things Christ Himself spoke, the things he stressed that His disciples should do, then simply compare that to what the folks who consider themselves "Christian" are doing. No bible handy? No problem, got one right here:

Mark 8:34 "...If anyone would come after Me, he must DENY HIMSELF and take up his cross and follow Me...."

Mark 9:35
"...If anyone wants to be first he must be the very last, and the Servant OF ALL..."

Serving others. Not self-serving.

Anyway, as far as a "self-persecuting" complex, there's no need. I'm not worried about persecution on this world. It will come, and woe to those by who it comes, but I'm not worried. Christianity was never so much about beating yourself up as some would have you believe. I forgive others, just as God forgives me, and my slate is clean. When I stumble, and I often do, God lifts up and forgives.
I'm realizing now that this has nothing to do with the beast/666. My apologies.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Upon further study the "mark of the beast" is internal and not an external mark. Translate modern Bible back to Greek / Hebrew and study further. The Bible is a whole lot more specific than we give it credit for it truly is "living and breathing". The truths are revealed to those who search in earnest and aren't for those who honor with their mouths while their hearts are far from him. The Bible, read generally without digging deep is a good story to live by but you must dig further to find more truths.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Invisible RFID Ink Safe for Cattle And People, Company Says

Ha Ha, That's funny the way they put the words "Cattle" and "People" together, kinda like they're saying we're no better than an animal.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by impending_pyrrhic_victory
Upon further study the "mark of the beast" is internal and not an external mark. Translate modern Bible back to Greek / Hebrew and study further. The Bible is a whole lot more specific than we give it credit for it truly is "living and breathing". The truths are revealed to those who search in earnest and aren't for those who honor with their mouths while their hearts are far from him. The Bible, read generally without digging deep is a good story to live by but you must dig further to find more truths.

Well said impending_pyrrhic_victory/

The problem with today is people look at the exterior, and judge what they see with their eyes show them..If one person is perfect in appearance and speaks a whole lot of good words that people want to hear, then it is assumed that he is a man of good stature.This happens to all of us, whether we are out shopping or partying or wherever that may be.
We are judged according to our exterior appearance,that what is on the surface and apparent on the surface ............although superficial , man is not prepared to look further,forgetting that, anything can be made to look tastefully externall, only hiding what God can see.
Only God sees ones soul .......and when Judgement happens, it will happen with ones soul at the end of days.....

In the words of Christ, ‘...There is nothing hid, except to be made manifest; nor is anything secret, except to come to light’ (Mark 4:22).

Jesus Christ’s Parable of the Last Judgment (Matt.25:31-46)

..............And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand (Daniel 12.9-10).

And to quote/impending_pyrrhic_victory.............
The truths are revealed to those who search in earnest and aren't for those who honor with their mouths while their hearts are far from him. unquote///

And back to the mark of the Beast......this will be made clear to those that will be living at the end of those days...the mark can be made to fool us, and we should not worry about what looks external but what is within.
Yes, there are many antichrists, but there will also be One Antichrist, not the Devil, but a man,for the Devil cannot become man.
Revelation ....
Daniel........speaks of the four rising beasts........one in particular is in our time...rising out of the sea?
That is actually man and not the Devil.
There are many prophecies that wre written in early centuries and all come to the same conclusion of whre and how the Antichrist will be born.

hope that helps.

helen

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
you lost me as soon as you brought up the aliens. otherwise, very great post. I don't see how they can force people to get one though.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Invisible RFID Ink Safe for Cattle And People, Company Says

Ha Ha, That's funny the way they put the words "Cattle" and "People" together, kinda like they're saying we're no better than an animal.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by thehumbleone]

We are animals. I experienced this conclusion during a mushroom journey back in 1998. I looked in the mirror and saw me for what I was. I was a hairy animal. All animals have their place on the intelligence scale, it just happens to be that the humans are rated by the Dolphins opposed to the opossum.

new topics

top topics

join