It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"United 93"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If anyone has watched this film would you like to pass comment on it please. I personally found it outright violent and small minded. It covered no actual issues and avoided any depth. Personally I believe all these events just confirm that both sides - "The West" and the "Terrorists" are both a set of total fools. I catagorically side with neither. Its the elite and leaders declaring war, rattling their sabres and hiding with their little secrets and lies in their bunkers - getting a load of people killed, people like you and me, in the process for their own ends and empires. They tell their stories and distort infomation and stir # for their own ends while they hide in saftey and secrecy. It has nothing to do with left/right, conservative/democrat, muslim/christian, it has to do with being reasonable and ignoring these people. I believe the majority of people on this planet don't want to fight each other and just want to live their lives. Same old game, fancy new name.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i recently saw the film & thought it was good....for a film. The thing that annoyed me is that so many people will watch it & take that as the real version of events. Very good propaganda tactic.

Makes me wonder why they have just dropped two films over in the UK, one about the Charles Menezes (?) shooting and the 7/7 bombings, perhaps it was the wrong people making it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I haven't seen it but I was in a video shop yesterday and I saw 2 films, one was United 93 and the other was Flight 93, it would be interesting to hear a comparison of these 2 movies!!!

new topics

join