It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, so if we did have disclosure and it wasnt what you planned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Im sure its been theorised about before but what if disclosure came with a load of false information and propaganda? I mean there's no way (that i can see) that any disclosure on a big level would be without a reason, it seems very likely that they would tie it in with some kind of agenda, such as the aliens being hostile & that we need to be ID chipped to make sure there's no infiltration or something like that.

How would we ever know that disclosure was really disclosure & not just another political stunt?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
GOOD question! How would one VERIFY the information he is being fed? That's what is so wonderful for the government, I think. With sites such as this, there is so much supposition without fact that, basically, we're sabotaging ourselves almost because we're so used to not believing the "official" report. If disclosure DOES happen, and I mean REALLY happens, would we buy it?

C

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
How would we ever know that disclosure was really disclosure & not just another political stunt?

You bring up a very good point Frakkerface. If there was a disclosure and the government admitted, yeah, UFO's are real and aliens are our friends, they might also say, "Here some real pictures of a flying saucer, and oh, by the way, EBE IV, the current Resident Alien Ambassador has asked us (through mental telepathy) to relay these requests to you, the public:"

Please support the presidents war in Iraq

Please pay your income tax on time and don't cheat.

Please register for your national ID implant

Please quit asking questions about whether or not we are going to Nuke Iran. If Iran needs nuking it will get Nuked. End of story.

And please support AIPAC with your contributions, cash, check or money order.

(signed)

EBE IV

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't see any reason for the government to ever truly be honest.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
These are complex times to be alive and interested in this stuff, for me I have seen a plain as day UFO that was either military tech 200 years beyond the known or an ET craft so for me the question is partly answered. I wish I knew what it was and who was piloting it but since it didnt land and greet Earth it didnt really matter to the masses which is what disclosure is all about IMO, its ending world suffering with the help of advanced technologies and stopping global destruction through the ignorance of our leading "elite". If the aliens are hostile its probably going to be totaly in their control then because luck wasnt on our side and they found us before we advanced enough and they are just preparing us for mass slavery?

I have seen so many contradictions and things that just annoy me in UFOlogy like hoaxes and rip off's like Jose Escamilla, then there people like Icke is he nuts or what? I honestly dont know lol maby there could be reptoid who am I to say what I havnt seen doesnt exist? It all boggles my brain and blurrs my vision when I try to learn what the truth is but I think these next 25 years are going to be very revealing and a very high chance of diclosure.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Slickinfinity]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well i hope that there is disclosure. Long overdue, if Majestic is real was'nt there a time limit of 60 years of keeping it hidden before having to release stuff to the public? We're still waiting!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
John, buddy.
Are you really gonna throw "maybe they wills" like those out there. Maybe I'll fall off my toilet tomorrow and invent something spectacular, just like in the movies. I can't accept "Maybes" like that from you, you're too smart. Please inspire us with some good, hard, data that you KNOW you want to provide, but, feel you shouldn't. That's the path to disclosure in my mind.

How about...Maybe it's up to US to "inspire" disclosure. Not hoard the facts we've uncovered and show them to each other on ATS. We're not the ones who need to see it.

"They" do.

C

new topics

top topics

join