It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday clock updated!! 5 mins to midnight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What if Nuclear war is being pushed to destroy Earth, so that God can remake the world, remove all kinds of threats and mankind starts a new?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules
What if Nuclear war is being pushed to destroy Earth, so that God can remake the world, remove all kinds of threats and mankind starts a new?

Yeah glow in the dark irradiated humies...

I dont think it will be a massive exchange of ICBM's it will be small kiloton bombs and dirty bombs used by terrorists.

As for Global Warming im tired of people all over the world pointing fingers at each other over whos to blame for Global warming. Is it humans, is it nature? Who cares! Its here now, lets work on how to survive it. End of.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
So I'm too new for anyone to address my post

You're all a bunch of big, mean, stupid heads

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
So I'm too new for anyone to address my post

You're all a bunch of big, mean, stupid heads
Now now, that's no way to be!!! I'm willing to talk with you if you behave and speak nicely.
I'm sorry but not everyone quotes everyone else...Boy! Do i know that!!!
I know the feeling of thinking you're talking to yourself.

What is it you need to know?
Your friend, DG.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Sunsetspawn,
ya know what... after reading ya post Id have to say I agree with on everything.

Myself included beelive that 'I know which reports/sites/media outlets are being honest...

but, you only have to block everything out and try to understand it for yourself.

Me?

I can walk outside, and feel how the difference in temp. I can see how 'little' rain we have received...

The only thing that puzzles me is...

If corporations are denying the public the truth because it will, of course.. lose them billions upon billions..

surely they have to understand one day, wether the people know or not.. its going to occur, and theyre going to go bust.

Isnt it in there interest to preserve there 'niche' markets, by ensuring MANKIND is around to BUY they'r product?

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Isnt it in there interest to preserve there 'niche' markets, by ensuring MANKIND is around to BUY they'r product?

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Agit8dChop]

I think multi nationals just care about the here and now. They make billions now and pass it on to their kids. let the kids deal with it.

Besides that, when is the scientific community going to come out and say that GW IS real? when the water is unsafe to drink? when most useable land is dry and barren due to drought? When the jackboot is crushing us and telling us theres no food? Will that be enough evidence?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think it all rests in the hands that things are highly accessible these days.

It doesn't take a genius.

Hell, we're enlisting the aid of the Eastern Indians (I think to cover up possibilities, if you catch my drift).

Crazy world.

Nukes are easy as 123, you know.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsrules

Surely that would imply God made a mistake? Way to go for a supposedly all-seeing, all-knowing and all-powerful supreme being

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well I can safely say this.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Sorry guys, just hope i'm not first, or last. PEACE!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'll throw my two worthless cents in on this topic:

You guys now have Maiden stuck in my head (not so bad lol)

Global Warming on the clock does seem to be a bit of a cop out, I mean why not add asteroids, sun storms, massive earthquakes etc to the clock then?

Can't we now change the name of the Doomsday Clock to the Dethklok?

x08

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So is this doomsday clock PST or EST?

And since I'm in Taiwan, and it's 5 minutes to Midnight... Does that mean I'm already halfway through doomsDAY?

Global warming is a fact. I don't mind if they ban cars... as long as they don't ban motorcycles

Ex

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sooooooooooo.....
You guys have me thinking
I better make a
Repent The End Is Near sign
and run up and down the street in my tinfoil hat
or
buy a nice cave and install indoor plumbing.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Cheer up, at least its not at 1 minute before 12. Right?

These clocks have been moved back and forth since 1947.

Nothing to worry about. Move along.
(Dont you hate it when people say this)

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wonder if and when doomsday happens the clock will be moved to midnight and who`s going to check it to see if their doing their job?

Doomsday will just happen,no matter what time is on that site.

I saw the shorts to what looks like a very interesting video (documentary?) coming out in video stores on the 25-1-07 on global warming,sorry can`t remember the name,keep an eye out for it.

I`m pretty certain its American as it showed what the effects would be on America if the waters rose 20 feet,you guys might have seen it already?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's the greeting card industry!!!!!!!!!!!

I only just figured it out - Listen - The dooms day clock is just another way to make us buy cards and stuff for things we sortta know already, like farthers/mothers day etc etc. YOU LOT ALL FELL FOR IT!!!

p.s. We here in MyHeadLand are currently stocking a lovely line of Armageddon gifts with next day delivery included (everything must go)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join