It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're going down??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I just read an article about Lewis Libby being charged with perjury, and could face up to 30 years in prison.

The real judgment is of whether or not the White House falsified the intelligence reports that indicated the necessity of the Iraq war. Now that George W. Bush has his own Vietnam, he may get his Watergate too.

www.kommersant.com...

```````````````````````
Replaced quote with 'ex' tags and fixed title spelling

[edit on 17/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I hope it makes it all the way to the top!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I hope Dick Cheney go down too.

IMO the White House needs a major clean up. I am sick and tired of all those retarded lies that makes people die.

34,000 civilians died in Iraq in 2006.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As I posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Infoholic
Yes, there needs to be an amendment to the constitution that would change the election process to make it as to where new officials are elected into office on a yearly basis. That along with S. 1 (that is if I understand it correctly) would essentially take all monies out of the 3 branches of government, and would prevent "professional" politicians.

It will take the work of every single American citizen to clean up this government that we have now.

[edit on 1/17/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

His "constant presence behind the scenes in the Bush administration" brought him the nickname "Dick Cheney's Dick Cheney."[1][2]

Libby graduated from Yale University in 1972, where one of his professors was Paul Wolfowitz. Libby received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Columbia University Law School in 1975.

Yale ... Skull and Bones?... wolfowitz defense

paul wolfowitz was president of the world bank.. and defense head for the bush administration?

Tom Clancy has also been quoted on Deborah Norville Tonight as saying "Is he really on our side?" regarding Paul Wolfowitz. Clancy elaborated "I sat in on—I was in the Pentagon in ‘01 for a red team operation and he came in and briefed us. And after the brief, I just thought, is he really on our side? Sorry."

but may be most famous as a prominent architect of the foreign policy of the George W. Bush administration known as the Bush Doctrine, which resulted in the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

Among his many awards for public service are:

* The Presidential Citizen's Medal,
* The Department of Defense's Distinguished Public Service Medal,
* The Department of State's Distinguished Honor Award,
* The Department of Defense's Distinguished Civilian Service Medal, and
* The Arms Control and Disarmament Agency's Distinguished Honor Award.

Dr. Wolfowitz received a bachelor's degree from Cornell University (1965) in mathematics, and a doctorate in political science from the University of Chicago (1972).

I suppose along the way there will be those who even while seeing the hard truth and deception, will go along silently (or here) supportive, believing corporate globalists care about the American middle class. Dig, Cheney/Halliburton, Wolfowitz/WorldBank Pres, Rumsfeld/Defense stock, Silverstein, Zionism....

1Way 2 make Poverty History: Become Zionist Neo-Con oil geek. Mole oneself into multiple US prez admins. Consult (hijack) largest military against terror. Create terror, stage 9/11 jets to hide preset controlled demolition at WTC 1,2 & 7. Strip Habeas Corpus rights and $400Bil+ from gen of midl class SSecurity payouts; hand over $ to miltary + friends contractor cos. Force record # personal bankruptcies by advantaging offshore corporate treason.

[edit on 1/18/2007 by atsrules]

[edit on 1/18/2007 by atsrules]

top topics

join