It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Construction Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I recently found this nice 18 minute video on the construction of the WTC complex made by the port authority.
Im sure some of you will like this for your personall collection.WTC Construction Video

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Has everybody seen this? Is this old news? Anything?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I've seen it before. Don't know who else has, though.

What I'd like to see is something on WTC7's construction. Not the new one, but the old one, built in the 1980's, that fell on 9/11. I have never seen a single photograph of it being constructed.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I've seen it before. Don't know who else has, though.

What I'd like to see is something on WTC7's construction. Not the new one, but the old one, built in the 1980's, that fell on 9/11. I have never seen a single photograph of it being constructed.

My guess is that you never will. Just like the construction documents.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
manhatton sorry but its an ugly cold #ty lookin city and newyork is even more fugly why would you live or build on that # hole it wanted tryed werrie people ect cas no one else would freekin live there and they need sum thing to get people there

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
manhatton sorry but its an ugly cold #ty lookin city and newyork is even more fugly why would you live or build on that # hole it wanted tryed werrie people ect cas no one else would freekin live there and they need sum thing to get people there

( Mods sorry for the "one smiley" post, but it's the only response I could muster. )

[edit on 25-1-2007 by 2PacSade]

top topics

join