It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knights templar were really a front for the order of zion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Recently I have been reading about the knights templar and have heard of links with the priory of zion and the freemasons. Has anyone any solid info on this or any info if the k.t or p.o.z are still around today?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well wikipedia claims it was a hoax - en.wikipedia.org...

Im not sure what the link was, been a while since I looked at the templars. Think they might have become or joined the priory after they were disbanded...but i could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The thing is that the dates associated with the templars origin are wrong. They seemed to be organized and founded way after they actually were. Thank you for yr responce but could you only reply if you know about this topic.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
All ATS members are welcome to reply, regardless of whether they are right or not... It is up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

There are several incarnations of the Knights Templar; presumably you refer to the KT's who were persecuted by Philip "The Fair" and Pope Clement V.

Theses guys are "real" Knights Templar.

www.knightstemplar.org...

Really... Check out that hat!

[edit on 17/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Are you saying im out of order if so rather than be banned i wholeheartedly appologize... i shall check out yr links ahem i thank you. :-)

top topics

join