It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney Found Naked In Courthouse With 14-Year-Old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
www.nbc10.com...

The story goes that the guy was naked in a room with a 14 year old GIRL!!! Also that je asked for sex. What should this man get, what does he deserve?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'll forward this one to my sister, who lives in Pennsylvania. I'm not fluent on their laws, but I'm willing to bet he serves no time, and get's probation... depending on his record. If he's got anything at all, I'm guessing he'll get around 2-4 years.

I'll check with sissy.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well, at least he was inside the courthouse. Might as well leave him handcuffed to a seat in a courtroom until it is his time to come up before the judge. I'd hate to think he could walk away from this without jailtime.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
He needs immediate disbarment, and to get prosecuted. That's not only a serious offense based on age, but a serious breech of trust and unprofessional conduct. He needs some serious jail time so that he can reflect on his astounding blunder.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is really hard to believe. I don't know about that courthouse, but usually those rooms are very small and anyone can open the door and that is not so uncommon on a busy court day when everyone needs a conference room.

He should be disbarred for life, but as someone said, I doubt he will serve much time.

A psychiatric evaluation would be in order, as well.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What an ass... I mean seriously...

One might also wonder what the girl was doing there

But most importantly how such a dummy became attorney in the first place

I wonder what was his reaction when someone opened the door and saw him naked with an underage girl?

"Hey, she's helping me washing my clothes, don't want any stains when I'll be going in front of the judge eh?"

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's what my little sister had to say:

I looked up the laws and by wording he may get charged with indecent assault. Which is a felony. Is that what you were looking for? Here is the link that I found the laws. source

The terrible thing is, in this area, things like that don't surprise me anymore. I don't know what it is, but it seems like there are a lot of unexpected people into that kind of crap. If Dateline ever did a "To catch a Predator" episode based in Pa, they would have to run the story for a few weeks because there would be hundreds of creeps showing up at the house.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If there was ever a time for a "legal brief" this was it...

Seriously, some things you can explain in life, some things you can't... Getting caught with a naked fourteen year old in a public place is firmly in the "can't" category.

Oh, he'll try... He's a mouthpiece that will be represented by a mouthpiece (a double truth filter)... But I can't imagine legal wrangling will get him off the hook; though, a pair of Wranglers would have.

Shakespeare was right.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This act is so horrible, what could have happen, what were his intentions, was the giril a client, or did he abduct here, is she there willingfully?

There is some much circumstaial evidence that needs to be seen, on face value though, he could have been beaten to a pulp on on my watch.

top topics

join