It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kuwait media: U.S. military strike on Iran seen by April

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

KUWAIT CITY, Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. might launch a military strike on Iran before April 2007, Kuwait-based daily Arab Times released on Sunday said in a report. The report, written by Arab Times' Editor-in-chief Ahmed al-Jarallah citing a reliable source, said that the attack would be launched from the sea, while Patriot missiles would guard all Arab countries in the Gulf.

The source told al-Jarallah that U.S. President George W. Bush recently had held a meeting with Vice President Dick Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and other assistants in the White House, where they discussed the plan to attack Iran in minute detail.

Vice President Dick Cheney highlighted the threat posed by Iran to not only Saudi Arabia but also the whole Gulf region, according to the source.

Source

Patriot missle systems won't be able to fully protect every country in the region, nor to intercept every Iranian Missle. For some reason, people fail to see the catastrophic consequences an attack on Iran would have nor that it would solve anything.

The attack seems to become imminent; I wonder how Bush is going to explain this to the American people.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling Iran, and the public are being setup.
I mean, should Iran retaliate with copious amounts of missles into Iraq, Israel, Saudi n rah rah rah,

whats the next step?
Has the next step already been decided we just need the enemy to retaliate when we hit him?

So many different reports coming out about the impending attack, seems kinda stupid in my mind.
All we are doing is giving Iran time to prepare and plan for any eveantualities.

But again, I think thats the whole idea.

Cant do what we did to Iraq, to Iran... just walk in missles flying without a response from the 'big bad enemy'

Once, its intellegence failure, twice its intellegence manipulation, we're making sure they will retaliate, giving us a green light to retaliate even harder.

new topics

join