It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Electrification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Aids treatment not implemented. why?

www.papimi.gr...

[edit on 17-1-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There is no money to be made because people can do this treatment at home.
Check out "microelectricitygermkiller" on Yahoo Groups.
You can build your own for under 10 bucks.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Years ago, my good friend "Fast" Ed McCabe published his book, "Oxygenation Therapy", which talked about ozonation as a means of correcting a wide array of medical problems including aids. The American Association of Heamatology also published a paper showing that ozonation was effective in killing blood-borne viruses. But ozone therapy is also illegal in the US (although not so in other countries).

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You can buy one off the shelf...this is it:

www.sotainstruments.com...

While they don't say on the website due to recent government regulations, they'll give you instructions on how to use it for blood electrification, which is what it was originally designed for.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
any form of alternative therapy is effectively outlawed in the West: be it electrotherapy in the strict sense, or spin offs like ion and magntic (pulse) therapy, or, in a broader perspective, simply treatments that work without pharmaceuticals. in that category, ultrasound, IR light and hyperbaric treament need to be mentioned as well as ozone, vitamin, silver ion and H2O2.

there is a weatlh of options in the field and some of it was even published, see

tooth regrowth

for an example. you might want to check out

Malaria & Magnetic Fields

malaria and currents < /A>

Addiction and electrical Acupuncture

although they are not really related to HIV.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I find that outrageous.

I recently read that 240040 people are killed every year due to side effects from FDA APPROVED drugs in the U.S.A.

How do you reconcile this banning of alternative therapies when approved therapies kill so many.

I found that website. I joined it and have been studying the research reports of users who have tried the blood electrification devices,although its not always used on blood pathways.
It seems to have a broad range of applications including malaria which kills 6000 a day , although you wont see the victims on tv,being the wrong skin color and poor.

here is the site:-

health.groups.yahoo.com...

From what i can understand is that blood electrification DISABLES viral reproduction thus allowing the bodys own immune system to better fight the existing virus.

I am goint to build a device per the instructions...even though i am not ill.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 17-1-2007 by esecallum]

top topics

join