It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Situation You're In For Starting To Expose Them...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
So you've started exposing them through the internet.
You've been putting up posters around the City and your area, Putting flyers on parked cars windshields...

Now you're starting to notice a van has been following you. That same van is parked at the front of your house...or a few houses down with people sitting inside.

You ring people and hear clickings on the phone line when you begin your call...
You think your phone and house is bugged.

You recieve some information from a very close friend in the police force that tomorrow S.W.A.T is going to raid your house and take you to a Mental Institution where they can hold you permanently and make you take medicine you dont want/dont need to take. But they will force you to take it.

So...."They" are after you....

What do you do?
You demand to be free.
This is your life and you aren't hurting anyone except exposing "Them" to the public....
You WONT be put into a mental Institution.
You WONT be taken alive and put somewhere without your consent.
You WONT stand for what they think they can do.

So S.W.A.T is going to raid your house tomorrow and take you away....
But you know where "Thier" HeadQuarters are. Where their chain of command lies...where they make thier decisions....

What will you do?

Stand and fight?
Flea?
Take down "Thier" headquarters for them trying to take your freedom...

I want to know Exactly what you would do in a situation like this.

I know what I would do.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:37 AM
link   
with advanced warning u say?...pack my bags i'm going to town...or the country but not to just run away but to live to fight another day. It would do no good to get 'caught'....thinking that the fight can continue in the courts.hahahahahahahahaha....what court.....

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I never said anything about any courts.
Of course you wont be seeing any court.

BY saying "Stay and fight"...I meant something along the lines of using force to defend yourself.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Given that you have established that there is a mass conspiracy against me personally. If I wasn�t crazy (could I really tell?). I�d get black ninja suit on take on the �headquarters�.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You are asking what I would do? Maybe I better not say anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
DeRage,

are you suggesting that you are under surveilance yourself, I'm not clear from your posting what this scenario is about?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hm..definately not stand and fight S.W.A.T. at my house, they would have it surrounded, I wouldn't stand a chance. You flea for awhile, hide, then fight when the time is right. It is all about strategy, my friends.

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That post is stupid.

Why would anyone come up with a stupid scenario such as that and ask people about it. Who cares what
someone else would do in that situation. Its not important. This web site should be for the exchange of
information and things that actually matter to people. Not stupid things like that.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm not sayin gi'm in that situation at all....

I'd just like to know the reaction of member of how they would deal with a situation like that.

What would you do?
What could you do?

Because basically we have a NWO surrounding us.
What if they were against you?
And you against them?

Do nothing and let your freedom, your rights, your life be taken away from you because you were showing others the truth about the state of the country, the world, etc...just by using posters and flyers.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Call all of my media contacts and have a circus outside my house the next day

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
that's a pretty scary ass situation, i can only pray i don't end up in that. I dont even know what i would do

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Call all of my media contacts and have a circus outside my house the next day

Exactly, thats the best you can do. Just make everything public as hell. I mean not like the usual stuff but really everything public that people will really say "omg!".
The media will do the rest. Having friends there will help you.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I would call out to all those who are disappointed at the government, for whatever reason they are disappointed, and harness their anger energy to close on the headquarters.

I would do my best to give every possible reason, in the most graphic way, what such NWO authorities will do to others, after they are "finished" with me.

I would say, " now is your time to stand up! No more being pushed around by your government!" Then the NWO authorities would label such a response as terrorism, but it will be different because my posse will see that I'm innocent.--The NWO will not terminate our liberties!--That will be the message to all!

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You answered your question in itself, so to speak:

"You WONT be taken alive and put somewhere without your consent."

So you simply resist to death. I know that if you point a gun at a police officer they will shoot you. Just hope they aim for your head.

Or you could be really slick, whip out and grip a gun with your thumb on the trigger, pointing the gun up towards your jaw. Have the gun situated at your crotch so you can shoot yourself in the head w/o having to aim at your temple. You could probably off yourself faster than the SWAT team can stop you. You'll free yourself as you release the trigger...

* disclaimer- Do not do this at home. This is an intellectual exercise only.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well there is a bit of a way out. You can just say that your expose is really just satire or fiction or whatever and that people have to make up their own minds...

a very common tactic.

new topics

top topics

join