It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE MUST FREE THEM FREE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 05:29 PM
link   
we must free this oppresed people group
Cascadia

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What a shock that is for me

I never knew of or even heard of Cascadia. I am from the Uk so try to understand my ignorance.

I do believe their every word though, especially the acussation of the US gov wasting their tax money. This comes to no surprise, we all know how the US loves money.

I did not have time to read all of it, But I intend to. The one problem I see though, and its quite obvious, Can anyone really see the US and canada granting their wish. Giving up 3 states would be nothing short of a miracle. Just look at how much would change in the US. FIrstly they would have to alter their flag.
then The US Would see how much their GDP went down and probably try to get it back.
I cant see it happening but that does'nt mean that I would'nt want or like it to happen. I do not believe their should be a race in the world without their own land.

But also we must think of others following suit. Even in America if this was to happen.
I am also a Native Indian sympathizer and I could see the remainder of them saying if the people of cascadia can retrieve their land, then why cant we?. Then comes the British to say that The USA was theirs to start with. Then the mexicans start marching into texas and new mexico. No I'm getting carried away now. But I would like to see something happening concerning Cascadia, and I'ii have a look and see how I could maybe support their cause

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, you need of everything to make a world!

Even tho i never heard of Cascadia...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Everyone does realize this site is a joke... right?

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 02:07 AM
link   
LoL I thought Sasquatch militia was the name of their militia group but.....well see it for your self

zapatopi.net...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 02:28 AM
link   
lol, QS! great find. They have a Starbucks stamp, oh no! It's probably just one looong strip mall that makes up this place. And no mention of marijuana legalazation, odd (at least not in my brief skim and scan). Their official song is probably grunge from Niravana or maybe Pearl Jam since they've released some new stuff, though so has Nirvana - sort of.

Well, maybe once I try to get Sealand the international recognition it deserves I will make Cascadia my cause.

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 01:04 PM
link   
HEHEHE, those seperationist canadians suuureee are funny!

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 05:20 PM
link   
and while we're at it bomb fernando poo

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Cascadia...

I've heard of all countries in the world... Not some Sim City named Cascadia....

top topics

join